Bug Report Topic V8

446 replies to this topic
Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

If I use routepoints for player in player's animation, the routepoints for other actors will be messed up.

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:00 AM

MOTHERf*ckER.....WHY WHEN I PUT MORE THEN 80 ACTOR THE GAME CRASH..sh*t. sh*t. sh*t ...THIS GONNA KILLING ME...I MUST USE MANY ACTORS IN MY MISSION(WORLD WAR) PLEAAAAAASE HEEEELP

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:14 AM Edited by mister busta, 16 May 2016 - 02:17 AM.

What's wrong with your caps lock?

And please stop posting those useless posts.

• Bender likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:07 AM Edited by Husnain123, 16 May 2016 - 06:07 AM.

MOTHERf*ckER.....WHY WHEN I PUT MORE THEN 80 ACTOR THE GAME CRASH..sh*t. sh*t. sh*t ...THIS GONNA KILLING ME...I MUST USE MANY ACTORS IN MY MISSION(WORLD WAR) PLEAAAAAASE HEEEELP

WTF!! why are you spamming, stop!! its effecting on my brain 

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:11 AM

hy guys...in the last time i did create 10 actors enmies and objectives (actor) and after that i did create another 10 actor and objectives and when i press play mission it must like this the first wave when i kill them all come the second wave...but they come all together like one wave and after it come the objectives..please help me

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:35 AM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 17 May 2016 - 01:36 AM.

hy guys...in the last time i did create 10 actors enmies and objectives (actor) and after that i did create another 10 actor and objectives and when i press play mission it must like this the first wave when i kill them all come the second wave...but they come all together like one wave and after it come the objectives..please help me

Does it really necessary to spam? You're just making a fool out of yourself.

I warn you, I will report you if you do that again. You're annoying as f***!

• Bender likes this

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:45 AM Edited by DYOM designer, 17 May 2016 - 02:19 AM.

watch your f*cking mouth little bitch..WHO IS THE f*ck ARE YOU TO SAY FOOL TO ME...YOU LITTLE SCAMP..I WILL A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU...YOU SUCK...YOU SOULD TO BECARE FUL...NOW I'M VERY.ANGRY....YOU BIG BITCH ':(

Springfield
  • Springfield

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

watch your f*cking mouth little bitch..WHO IS THE f*ck ARE YOU TO SAY FOOL TO ME...YOU LITTLE SCAMP..I WILL A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU...YOU SUCK...YOU SOULD TO BECARE FUL...NOW I'M VERY.ANGRY....YOU BIG BITCH ':(

Watch your f*ckin tongue, prick. I'll cut it. If you are here for  annoying other persons then soon you will be BUSTED 

busted.png

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:50 AM

If I edit or extend routepoints or delete afterwards add actor, the routepoints for copied drivers will be messed up.

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

Watch your f*ckin tongue, prick. I'll cut it. If you are here for  annoying other persons then soon you will be BUSTED 

busted.png
shut up asshole !!!

Shree Ranga Raju
  • Shree Ranga Raju

Moderate C++ Programmer, And A Beginner C.E.H

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

busted.png
shut up asshole !!!

Why are you so angry,if you have any problem dont be angry, or WTF? you are creating a war here. Dyom Designer?  dont do it again.

• Light Syde Riandy likes this

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands
  • Best Kitchen Appliance 2016

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:49 AM Edited by Bender, 12 June 2016 - 09:51 AM.

CD5FkQ2UEAERLhP.png

what the f*ck has been happening here?

• NerdFox likes this

NerdFox
  • NerdFox

Nicolas [NFX]

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:07 AM

Woah! Watch out, fellas, we got a bad ass over here! I'm already sh*tting my pants. :D

• Bender likes this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:19 AM Edited by Silent, 12 June 2016 - 11:19 AM.

shut up asshole !!!

Hey tough guy, do your parents know you like to use such nice words online? Calm down, this is a public cyberspace where you're supposed to respect the others.

That said, if you refuse to acknowledge that you'll be given a small break from the forums ;)
  • Bender, Light Syde Riandy, Huzaifa khan and 7 others like this

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

shut up asshole !!!

Hey tough guy, do your parents know you like to use such nice words online? Calm down, this is a public cyberspace where you're supposed to respect the others.

That said, if you refuse to acknowledge that you'll be given a small break from the forums ;)

they let me angry, hey guys i'm so sorry for this and have a nice day, if anyone say bad thing to me, he'll go to the hell if you have any word say it me not on my dorsal ok and my temper is disterbued today and have nice day

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:35 AM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 10 July 2016 - 06:48 AM.

@DYOM Designer

Let's see... back then you spammed that single unnecessary post in a COUNTLESS number of topics, you thought some people will not get annoyed by that kind of action?

I didn't insult you, I just gave you a warning ALTHOUGH rudely. You must NOT spam once more or I will report you so you will get warned by moderators.

Remember, this is just how I speak so you can't expect everyone in the forum talking to you as nicest as possible. You want to stay? Then read the official rules of this community, use your good common sense, and you'll be fine. Just don't try to be ended up like dyomek only because of a misunderstanding between him and everybody in DYOM community.
  • Pledge of Chaos likes this

Gangster_-Ƶ
  • Gangster_-Ƶ

ho ho ho

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

shut up asshole !!!

Honestly, your profile picture fits perfectly with your behavior.

• Bender and Springfield like this

Springfield
  • Springfield

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:09 PM Edited by Husnain123, 09 July 2016 - 07:11 PM.

shut up asshole !!!

Your mom never told you, that how to behave in front of your dad.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada
  • Helpfulness Award [DYOM]
    Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

He was in the wrong and he (most probably) got punished for it.

As for you two heroes (Gangsta and Husnain), you should shut the hell up too.

You jump in a conversation that has nothing to do with you and keep adding fuel to the fire.

• Light Syde Riandy, Varro Sasuke and Huzaifa khan like this

DYOM designer
  • DYOM designer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

Hey hey hey i said sorry so i won't care about this stupid websitenforums, motherf*cker all

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:57 AM

Hey hey hey i said sorry so i won't care about this stupid websitenforums, motherf*cker all

http://gtaforums.com...taforums-rules/

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:21 PM

I cannot login to the DYOM site, keep getting logged off

Full thread with pictures here:  http://gtaforums.com...entry1067413247

I'm having this same problem, what should I do?

Springfield
  • Springfield

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:07 PM

I don't really know you, and i don't really want, but one thing i know, that your face fits with your behavior.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:40 PM

Lol, if only I knew from the start that I could rotate the arrow of arrow checkpoint, then I wouldn't adress misleading arrows of those checkpoints as a "bug". 

PatrykGames
  • PatrykGames

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:48 PM

Hi, i will be happy if u respond. So the bug is : im setting an actors, and a cars, then placing them. I want to do epic driveby chase, but enemies are shooting normally. When allies are not.

Hi, i will be happy if u respond. So the bug is : im setting an actors, and a cars, then placing them. I want to do epic driveby chase, but enemies are shooting normally. When allies are not.

uhm, there is a vid from my mission. http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/44434

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:59 AM Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 27 October 2016 - 02:06 AM.

- Copied drivers and original actors' routepoints bug.
- Checkpoint bugs (disappears after Objective 20, and if the player reached checkpoint with a vehicle, and the designer teleported player inside a vehicle, the radio doesn't play after cutscene ends).
- Player's max health bug (150 health).
- Random crash while accessing interiors through "Browse interiors" feature.
- Enemy actors sometimes attacks Neutral actors who are positioned close to Friendly actors.
- Random crash every time designer has confirmed finishing routepoints for a copied enemy actor walking in a loop route after objective 40 (outside and Inside an interior).
- Set wanted level sometimes doesn't work especially after objective 40.
- No changes made once designer has set any type of drive behavior.
- Double checkpoints randomly appeared during gameplay (a next checkpoint that is supposed to be the next location where the player have to go after they have reached current checkpoint on minimap).
- Random appearance of a blockade on the bridge that connects one city to the other one.
- Vehicles floating in the sky during design mode.
- Random crash caused by "Ped/car behavior" objective.
- Very few routepoints can be set for a new driver actor after creating a driver actor and copied drivers in a vehicle race objective.
- Vehicles cannot be destroyed by "Old explosive" objects during cutscenes or gameplay after Objective 40.
- Sometimes, currently being played mission stuck after the player shoot or damage an objective object after Objective 40.

Whitebyte101
  • Whitebyte101

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

I have a problem with a mission I'm creating in a storyline: At some point in the mission it just fails without any reason, I've been trying to find out why, but it seems to have something to do with hiding either an actor or a car, which I normaly wouldn't have a problem with. If someone knows how to fix this please let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users