Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there anyone who isn't a complete asshole in multiplayer?

105 replies to this topic
BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

"Is there anyone who isn't a complete asshole in multiplayer?"

I often ask myself that question multiple times when I turn on GTA to play online.

However, there are always cool people. The key is, unfortunately, getting killed many times before finding those cool people. I found 3 people yesterday, all in different sessions, who were cool. They all added me as a friend, and we teamed up and had a blast, and not one of us had a mic. It's really an awesome thing when you find cool people. Admittedly, the first 2 new friends I found yesterday were because we rolled up on each other, each driving the same type of personal vehicle. It was like we clicked instantly, got out to examine each other's paint-jobs and mods, and then drove around the map together and fuçking around. It was great.

That feeling when you meet someone special you can drive into the sunset with <3 

It's awesome to meet cool people in this game, and it's so special when you do too, because they are such a rare breed.
Hold on to these guys!!

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Legitimate non-asshole to the core. Never killed other player out of the blue, unless it's an accident

GTAPlayer13455
  • GTAPlayer13455

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Can't say I haven't. In my crew it's basically customary to greet fellow members with a punch to the face lol....

My experience has been wading through a sea of jackasses just to find a few players to buddy up with and run strings of jobs. But hey, what can you do right? There's no douchebag screening process lol

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

my tank is covered in sugar and sprinkles if that means anything

FlairGamerHD
  • FlairGamerHD

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

You killed him for no reason in the first place.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

I don't f*ck with people unless they f*ck with me. I try to be as friendly as I can, I mean one time I was walking towards a player with no weapon inidicating that I wasn't going to kill him, but he shoots me anyway, and blows up my car. He left the lobby after I only killed him 16-3. But there's nothing you can do about these people.

babyxenomorph
  • babyxenomorph

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

Me

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

me, i'm super likeable

I'll f*cking charm your pants off

wait that came out wrong XD

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

I roll in peaceful groups of 2-4. When I'm with the most peaceful and drive-ful of friends (ie. most mature) we tend to defend each other fiercely and turn pretty savage if someone messes with us.

We also let people leave when they've had enough though. Or just stop if it's clear they'll stop antagonizing.

I did a stunt-jump into the heli-yard and a dude who was grabbing a Frogger shot me. My buddy shot him and he respawned where I could shoot him. He then respawned in the yard and my buddy killed him twice while I retrieved my bike. Then I sniped him out of the pilot's seat when he finally got to his heli. We left him alone after that.

Anybody notice we can now hear people (even if mic's on friends/crew) for a second after we shoot or get shot? Makes it so much more satisfying. :)

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

That feeling when you meet someone special you can drive into the sunset with <3 

It's awesome to meet cool people in this game, and it's so special when you do too, because they are such a rare breed.
Hold on to these guys!!

HAHA! you just know they are along for the ride.. epic. i have found a couple like that, which i usually kill. just... cant... control... myself. jk, people like this usually help a lot. i found one random player who would shoot anyone that shot at us. about 30 min and we had 3 or 4 cars full just cruising, even when we parked it was all good... for about 5 min.

but to the OP:
they are called friends. you should check out the other forums here for recruitment and such... its a real easy way to meet people who play the same way you do... instead of just complaining about random silent people not being so nice to you... after all, this is not words with friends.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Brynley
  • Brynley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

I am not an asshole. I love tweaking cars and (mostly unsuccessfully) encouraging randoms to impromptu racing or free roam co-op! (X360 btw)

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

It's all subjective. Someone's friend is somebody else's asshole.

• iiGh0STt likes this

GTA Banjo
  • GTA Banjo

Blowing Virtual Characters Since 2013

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Well hello there! :D

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

It's all subjective. Someone's friend is somebody else's asshole.

nice. this is so true outside of gaming.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Tokin, 12 January 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Met a few. There was one guy who took my Infernus while I was selling a car to LSC. As I left I was about to shoot him to get him out, but he left himself. I got in, and he got into my passenger seat. Using a waypoint, he directed me to his garage where he pulled out his own supercar, the Bullet. We drove around for a little bit, and then a third person joined. Met this guy by driving my car headlong into his Cheetah, which sent me flying into the air as if it were a ramp. Three supercars just driving around aimlessly.

But, of course, there are the assholes. I was flying around in my Cargobob (admittedly intent on trolling) looking out for people's cars. I noticed one player robbing a store and it was too good of an opportunity. But when he left and saw me in the air, he tried to get under me so I could lift him off. All thoughts of trolling him now passed, I hooked him up and flew away until I stopped hearing sirens. As I approached the ground to let him run free into the wild, he threw a sticky onto the bomb of the helicopter and blew us both to kingdom come. He shot me after too.

Just thought I'd share two different sides.

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

Death on Two Legs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.[/size]
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes who just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us f*ck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t![/size]

YES!!!! Loved Team America and this is so fitting for the discussion. Get over it people. This game is violent so expect to get murdered time and time again. If you can't handle the heat find a new session with friends or quit the game. Finding a crew is helpful too and myself and I'm sure the rest of the GTAF crew would love to help those who need back up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users