Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there anyone who isn't a complete asshole in multiplayer?

105 replies to this topic
Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

OP I would invite you to a game of golf and shoot you afterwards. 

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

I play online to play and find other players who like to mess around although since reaching just over level 40, it seems more and more people are simply nobheads.

I don't really want to play with a mic, but I have decided to hook my car handsfree set up to the ps3 just so I can try and stop unfriendlys shooting me on site.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

If you want to join a friendly crew you can join the chiliad dirt riders. Even if you're not interested in offroading this is a friendly crew and you can play with people you know aren't going to shoot you in the face... For no reason.

http://socialclub.ro...iad_dirt_riders

http://gtaforums.com...ffroad-caravan/

If you join the crew to grief or generally be a dick then you can deal with me personally 1 on 1 in any gametype you would like. After I humiliate you I will remove you from the crew.

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

BHOS Lieutenant

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

I was a part of the GTAF crew once.  Got tired of crew members jacking cars I was trying to sell to make cash with.  So I left them.

Did you state that you wanted to sell the cars?

Did you try talking to the crew members in question?

If they continued to steal cars you wanted to sell after talking to them - did you contact a ranked member of the crew to tell them to knock it off?

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

I usually shoot people with the pistol a few times & wait to see if they are friendly. most of the time they kill me... a lot.

I did kill a guy inside ammunation, once.

I guess we're all assholes.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

I consider myself nice.

Azuz Ali
  • Azuz Ali

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

I killed another player in self-defense and he retaliates with his friend in rhinos and buzzards. After dying about 100 times he trash talks me for about an hour until I picked him off with a sniper rifle and left the game. If I join the GTAF clan will anyone else help me deal with these assholes in the future?  :facedesk:

every lobby ive been in...anytime someone brings the tanks out...the whole lobby stops what they are doing to get em out and spawn kill them until the leave

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

I'm a nice person.

But if you spawn-kill me with or without a tank, it will be my utmost priority to get a Lazer and humiliate you with the cannons.

Alpha Riff
  • Alpha Riff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

The only people I would consider assholes are people who mod and hack for completely malicious intent, people who go out of their way to ruin missions you're on, and people who purposely push you out of cover in survival so they can stroke their killing e-peen. Outside of that, I know that free roam is shoot to kill. I don't cry when I get run over or gunned down in free roam. If I want to do something such as missions, I launch them from my apartment or immediately when I come back from them (still sitting in my car). If I want to shop, I throw on passive mode and go to places I know that no one will go. I've even walked away from my PS3 for 5-10 minutes without passive mode on without being bothered in a full session. You just need to know how people act in this game and where they're going to be concentrated.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Sounds like you ended up dealing with cowards more than anything. They were afraid of not being able to kill you so they resorted to buzzards and tanks. lol

There are nice people though. I try to be nice when I can. but I'm often a sniper at the same time who'll attack at whim until someone indicates to me they are friendly. (which does happen and usually they'll live up to it too)

Anthony on GTA
  • Anthony on GTA

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:28 AM Edited by Anthony on GTA, 09 December 2013 - 08:37 AM.

I was talking on my mobile a few days ago with gta online in the background, I wasn't moving or anything, just watching the screen while talking to a friend, anyways, I watch as this one guy comes up and kills me, he then goes around to wherever I spawn for the next 5minutes or so just killing me despite obviously being afk (about 7 or so kills).

So after being told that what time I'm meeting my friends irl I found I had a couple hours to blow, so I decided I'd give him what he wants so desperately, free kills.

I'd drive up to him either killing him or ramming his vehicle, he'd kill me. I did this over and over, I followed him everywhere, I began chasing him just to let him kill me. He changed sessions, I followed, he went into ammu nation stores, I blocked the doors, he changed sessions, I continued to follow.

He joined a game of golf, I spectated.

After it was finished we spawned together and it continued.

In the end he messaged me  'why the fuk u tryin 2 kill me?'

I lol'd and could have said the same.

Anyway, I didn't read the op's post.

Was this in anyway related to topic?

Thanks for reading or skimming over, cool story comments appreciated.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

I'm nice to everyone until they do something to piss me off.

I use to drive around in my tank and instead of blowing up other players and their PV's, I actually help them with the police and stuff. Unfortunately, most of the people I try to help just crash their car into my tank so I get bad sport warnings.. It sucks for them when they respawn though. The GTA:O world is hostile, but of course it would be kinda boring if it wasn't. I just wish it was easier to meet nice people and have some fun.

Killing off other players for no reason is a little fun the first week playing online in every game, but after a while it just gets boring. Apparently, a lot of people never get tired of it and I can't see why, there is so much more fun stuff to do in this game!

• OMFGSolaX likes this

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:51 AM Edited by JuZ 75, 09 December 2013 - 07:53 AM.

I'm nice, most of the time I keep myself to myself doing missions and races. I'm one of the naive people that still thinks others can play nicely, there are a few players out there who don't shoot you on sight which makes a nice change. I was collecting low levels that were being spawn killed in a helicopter the other night and delivering them out of harms way.
I'm gradually getting more cynical though... 

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

I'm nice to everyone until they do something to piss me off.

I use to drive around in my tank and instead of blowing up other players and their PV's, I actually help them with the police and stuff. Unfortunately, most of the people I try to help just crash their car into my tank so I get bad sport warnings.. It sucks for them when they respawn though. The GTA:O world is hostile, but of course it would be kinda boring if it wasn't. I just wish it was easier to meet nice people and have some fun.

Killing off other players for no reason is a little fun the first week playing online in every game, but after a while it just gets boring. Apparently, a lot of people never get tired of it and I can't see why, there is so much more fun stuff to do in this game!

Sometimes I find getting on my motorbike and doing a couple of stunts gets peoples attention and breaks the ice. I had one person ready to kill me and then I ran up the wall on my bike and he stopped and started to try it for himself instead. lol

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

I'm no asshole unless you have a bounty on your head, spawnkill and attack other people for no reason.

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

"He's covered wars, ya' know."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

I'm neutral to players unknown to me, I would say that I'm friendly unless you shoot at me for no reason.You don't want to mess with a guy who has an RPG. So far this month I have encountered only one dude that shot me in the back when I was walking towards my Adder to get in it and drive back home.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Welcome to GTA Online.

• SideStunt likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

I like to send muggers after tank griefers. Works 90% of the time and its funny as hell to watch from your apt tv :D

I like to coordinate the mugger with my friends or crew members so we can then jack their tank. It usually ends with them leaving the session immediately.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by BurnCK, 09 December 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Shock horror....a game about crime, killing, etc has players running around shooting each other randomly  :panic:

Seriously, what do you want? An option to hold hands and skip down the road together?

I play missions cooperatively with players, but in freemode anything goes.

• dannybohy and TheWhiteKnight like this

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

"He's covered wars, ya' know."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Welcome to GTA Online.

That short statement describes everything lol, the difference between what's in the trailer and in the actual game.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

If you want to join a friendly crew you can join the chiliad dirt riders. Even if you're not interested in offroading this is a friendly crew and you can play with people you know aren't going to shoot you in the face... For no reason.

http://socialclub.ro...iad_dirt_riders

http://gtaforums.com...ffroad-caravan/

If you join the crew to grief or generally be a dick then you can deal with me personally 1 on 1 in any gametype you would like. After I humiliate you I will remove you from the crew.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

JoshuaMethven
  • JoshuaMethven

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

I'm usually friendly, but will start fighting back if I get annoyed.

There was a guy who was shooting at me and my mate and wouldn't leave us, so we started fighting back and made him quit.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Tonzofun
  • Tonzofun

Your friendly-neighborhood getaway driver

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

I usually approach players and honk the horn. If they shoot at me it's on. But I've met lots of friendlies online this way.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by senormidget, 09 December 2013 - 12:07 PM.

A few days ago I was happily playing with a Dozer in traffic after finding it at the airport and someone from the GTAF crew turned up in a tank.

At first he just hung around with me and I started using the Dozer to try and put cars on top of his tank and all of a sudden he runs over my digger and blows me up, then he stickies his own tank and leaves the session. Asshole.

Related: The Dozer is f*cking powerful lol.

mwf9k1.jpg

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Its an endless cycle. If someone rapes me 5 times in a row, I find a new session and take out my anger on a fresh set of players by calling up Pegasus for my tank.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'd say I'm the nicest person you will ever meet online in gta. I think atleast 70 people sent me friend requests since october because I usually take randoms and go biking around chumash or base jumping of the maze bank tower

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

I'd say I'm the nicest person you will ever meet online in gta. I think atleast 70 people sent me friend requests since october because I usually take randoms and go biking around chumash or base jumping of the maze bank tower

Na-ah. I'd say I'm the nicest, I let people drive my expensive cars all the time. And I've had like at least 73 friend requests, soo… They are allowed to hang out in my apartment too with free alcohol and a big cozy sofa. Seems that people like it.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'm nice unless you try to run me over or shoot me. Then I'll get out the guns.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by dannybohy, 09 December 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Na-ah. I'd say I'm the nicest, I let people drive my expensive cars all the time. And I've had like at least 73 friend requests, soo… They are allowed to hang out in my apartment too with free alcohol and a big cozy sofa. Seems that people like it.

Car Hussy! 

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

BHOS Lieutenant

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

A few days ago I was happily playing with a Dozer in traffic after finding it at the airport and someone from the GTAF crew turned up in a tank.

At first he just hung around with me and I started using the Dozer to try and put cars on top of his tank and all of a sudden he runs over my digger and blows me up, then he stickies his own tank and leaves the session. Asshole.

Could you send me a PM with the name of that member?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users