Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there anyone who isn't a complete asshole in multiplayer?

105 replies to this topic
JASONBRODYSONOFRAMBO
  • JASONBRODYSONOFRAMBO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by JASONBRODYSONOFRAMBO, 10 December 2013 - 09:06 AM.

I killed another player in self-defense and he retaliates with his friend in rhinos and buzzards. After dying about many times he trash talks me for about an hour until I picked him off with a sniper rifle and left the game. If I join the GTAF clan will anyone else help me deal with these assholes in the future?  :facedesk:

Please read my other couple of posts in this topic to get a better understanding before replying   :santa:

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

NO just me :D

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

We're out there. It's just harder to notice the friendly players because of the crap that the griefers and other assholes cause.
  • malcolmfunktion, GTA Banjo, QuietJosh and 7 others like this

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

It's just a video game. Try not to take it so personally man :)

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

sorry.. 

i'm 65% asshole

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Agent of evil

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Yeah this game breeds arseholes... best you can do mate is just team up with a crew that can hit them back harder! ;)

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Whenever people are crowded in a Airport I pretend it's a free-for-all and kill everyone I see.

It's about fun, Not being a asshole.

• HiddenAnonyous likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

If I have a long running battle with someone, or a crew or crew v crew I treat it like a rugby game, and 'shake hands' after. At the end of it I will send them a message saying 'epic battle!' or something along those lines if they weren't being a complete pole smoker on the mic and if they put up a decent fight. Most of the time they will respond in the same way, then we will add each other or I will send them a crew invite. I'd say 20% of my friends list are people I battled.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

If you cant handle the interwebs stay off the interwebs op

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Got ya beat mantis...... 99% ^^^^^
  • MantisFang likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Lieutenant Queen - Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

It's a jungle out there. Keep a weapon in your hands while travelling Freemode.

• Ninjambie likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm not an asshole. But I appreciate the assholes because it gives me the go ahead to wreak havoc. Mercenaries, muggers, bounty, RPG, Buzzard, Tank, rinse and repeat...oh they left...

If I'm not getting hassled I offer to mod cars for anyone, I'll hand out RPG's and any other weapon, you can borrow my tank (if its to retaliate another tank) I'll offer protection to someone with a bounty (just because I realised its more fun than trying to kill them) I will buy and show you the view of potential apartments you might be interested in buying. I will offer a test drive to any high end vehicle you are thinking of buying. you can stall over to my gaff and jerk off all over the place...no worries

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

hey op wats your psn id ill be your friend :)

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

As Rajun says, there are decent players out there but, because we're not in your face shooting you all the time, it feels as though Los Santos is nothing but idiots. I try to play the game as I would imagine I would in real life if I was really into heavy crime such as grand theft, armed robbery and assignation. I would never approach you unless you were where I wanted to go amd then I would do so quietly but carefully and will only shoot if shot at. If I join your mission, I assist to the fullest but I would always wait for your arrival before opening fire as it's your mission. I would ensure you pickup the vehicle/coke/evidence whatever the mission is, and cover your back while you deliver. Once the mission is over, I then quickly disappear into the night and will sometimes leave a text 'good work' if I felt that was the case. This to me is the real way pro criminals would work...quickly, quietly and proffessionally.

Then there's the scally type crooks...shoot their own mother, rob their own kids...blow up anything, shoot innocence along the mission to ensure a healthy supply of cops...operate without a suppressor, honk their clown horn, crash everything in their rush to beat you to your mission, rush to do everything in your mission before you, dying multiple times in the process ensuring that if you die, you have to spectate. Then shoot you after mission and crash everything on their escape with a flood of cops and choppers at their tail. These people also think they're 'awesome' at the game lol

• Judas0ne, gtSilver and Eddie_INTV like this

JASONBRODYSONOFRAMBO
  • JASONBRODYSONOFRAMBO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Instead of leaving or hiding, what are tactics that I can use in these situations? Unless you have an RPG or Minigun you are pretty much defenseless against this kind of crap.

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Instead of leaving or hiding, what are tactics that I can use in these situations? Unless you have an RPG or Minigun you are pretty much defenseless against this kind of crap.

I like to send muggers after tank griefers. Works 90% of the time and its funny as hell to watch from your apt tv :D
  • Ninjambie and Mart1001 like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I like to send muggers after tank griefers. Works 90% of the time and its funny as hell to watch from your apt tv :D

This ^ STAMP

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by Markf44.4, 09 December 2013 - 01:20 AM.

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP
[/quoteStomp :p

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP
[/quote] [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]STOMP :p

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

lol, what happened to your quote?

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

LMAO... I don't know...and I cant fix it (scratching head)

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

The other guy is always the asshole, regardless of what actually happens.

I was spawnkilling this guy over and over, then he killed me back. What a dick!

I like how that's the edited version, what did the original look like?

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP
[/quote] [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yup, that looks good. All correct.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

I was a part of the GTAF crew once.  Got tired of crew members jacking cars I was trying to sell to make cash with.  So I left them.  I can be an asshole, but I never start sh*t.  Only in self defense do I become one.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by Juanfartez, 09 December 2013 - 01:31 AM.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes: assholes who just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us f*ck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t!

• EyeMacHunt and RowanSane like this

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

The other guy is always the asshole, regardless of what actually happens.

I was spawnkilling this guy over and over, then he killed me back. What a dick!

I like how that's the edited version, what did the original look like?

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP

[/quote]
[/quote]
This ^ STAMP
[/quote] [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yup, that looks good. All correct.

The original had no emoticon

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

We're out there. It's just harder to notice the friendly players because of the crap that the griefers and other assholes cause.

tonight i had to deal with a player in a tank up in the vinewood hills, i was cruing around in my mostly upgraded rh8 when i saw it so i did a quick 3 point u turn and sped away until i tried to warn another player coming at me about the tank coming up behind me by flashing my headlights and lasting my horn, he killed me.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

I never considered Buzzards much of a threat. Unless they can get a missile lock (nearby cop cars, you're in a heli/plane) they almost always miss. If you're driving, don't drive in a straight line. The cockpit is very open so it's pretty easy to shoot the pilot out.

As far as tanks, I don't bother fighting them outside of a tank myself but if you're decent with a sniper rifle you can snipe the driver. Muggers were mentioned, that's effective too.

It doesn't bother me one bit to hop into a different session or to go passive or to run away. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

I kill people for no reason but I'm not an asshole. It's a big part of the game. If I couldn't interact through combat I might as well play in an invite only session.
  • Markf44.4 likes this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

I would recommend you add people as friends that you do missions with or that you come across on free roam who don't seem to be assholes.

After a while you will have enough friends online that you all end up on the same lobbies and your numbers will dwindle any others on the lobby. Less chance for assholes to end up in your lobby and if they do, you can all gang attack him until he quits or runs away.

I find now that I only come across assholes when I'm online by myself. Once a few friends come online, I rarely run into assholes.

It is fun to gang attack a jerk though. All of a sudden they have 3 guys spawn killing them and constant mercenaries, bounties and muggers. It sure isn't fun for them.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

Got ya beat mantis...... 99% ^^^^^
wtf r u saying

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

I am not an asshole, I am the asshole killer.  Call me at 1-800-BATMAN.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

I usually approach players and honk the horn. If they shoot at me it's on. But I've met lots of friendlies online this way.
  • liav114 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users