Photo

Houses/Apartments

24 replies to this topic
exoticxhaz3
  • exoticxhaz3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I think there should be more homes within sandy shores , Paleto bay , and maybe cabins in the woods isolated from the city . Anyone agree?
  • LancerG2 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I agree.  I'd quite like a trailer in Sandy Shores.  Stepping out the front door might be less risky.

• cirocard26 and RiaJay21 like this

iRyan
  • iRyan

such member title

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

Well, it'd be nice to be able to buy houses in single player and online. I don't personally like how all the purchasable apartments and houses are all in Los Santos. It's always a good idea to add variety.

exoticxhaz3
  • exoticxhaz3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Definitely should be implemented in single player too

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Everyone has a house in SP, they don't need to buy another...go make your own game that focuses around house ownership if you think it's that important to gameplay
  • gpcguy1 likes this

exoticxhaz3
  • exoticxhaz3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

Oh man you really just hurt my feelings thanks for sharing your irrelevant answer
  • dj_ace likes this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:42 AM

I think there should be more homes within sandy shores , Paleto bay , and maybe cabins in the woods isolated from the city . Anyone agree?

You'd think they'd be tough to get. With such an urbanized, but darling looking countryside and such close proximity to Los Santos everyone in the GTA world would buy a small house out in Blaine County. That's why the population is so inbred in Blueberry and Sandy Shores, the people who've been living out there have been sitting on the same houses for four/five generations near other people who've been doing the same. It's economically unfeasible to get a house out there.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

I would like to see a house in the countryside, maybe make a extremely expensive house that is a mansion estate and beach houses would be epic as well, the city may be nice but the overcrowding and the noise is too much for one to handle.

exoticxhaz3
  • exoticxhaz3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

I agree

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

its all about location, i have been in apts where it costed $200,000 and $400,000 both with 10 car garages, both apts and garages were exactly the same, no bigger, no smaller.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

id like to buy a new place for trevor and get him out of that trailer, afterall, hes a multi millionaire now so why still live in that dump?

i like franklins new house but the location is rubbish, a pain to get to, always end up scuffing the car on the way to the city

i like michaels house, good location

but all homes should have access to the fridge to grab a cold beer or some food, you never see them eat lol

as for online, i was wondering, seeing as most of us have bought appartments with 8 or 10 car garages, is it possible to buy another 6 car garage or so as well as keep the appartment? im still seeing places for sale but would love more car storage, 10 cars is never enough!!

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Dtimmerman7, 13 December 2013 - 05:31 PM.

as for online, i was wondering, seeing as most of us have bought appartments with 8 or 10 car garages, is it possible to buy another 6 car garage or so as well as keep the appartment? im still seeing places for sale but would love more car storage, 10 cars is never enough!!

I can see this coming in the near future as an update just because of the amount of people asking for it. As of right now you can only buy one property which is boring after a while.
Patients is key

I really want to see a market for houses in this game especially online it would be a realistic feature to have and I question why R* never did it in the first place

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

20 car garages and houses are coming from what ive heard

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

yes please, houses instead of apartments, and 20 car garage, even better

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

yes please, houses instead of apartments, and 20 car garage, even better

I can see why they focused on apartments instead of houses, because people are gonna be living in the same buildings obviously and it's gonna be less weird that way.

darkmaster234
  • darkmaster234

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

It would be cool ir you could buy not only 1 houses but a few of then(one in chumash orden in the beach,another in sandy shores and a mansion in the hills with diferent interiors but still own the city apartment.....i prefer that than just a 20 garage mansion and lost tve apartment

Riot973
  • Riot973

GTA Online is where you'll find me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

there should be a way to customize your apartment. at least color scheme. dont like the fact my friends apts look just like mine.

ps....  i want a cabin in the mountains.

and how come there is a helipad on my roof that i cant use??

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Yeah, they should really add more secluded garages

...but with more car spaces

:beerhat:

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Black & White, 31 December 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Yeah, man. A trailer would be freaking awesome. As would an underwater house and you could see fish and sharks from the windows. 

underwater-hotel-turkey.jpg

Jakeybaseball23
  • Jakeybaseball23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

Has anyone heard any news on mansions and 20 car garages coming in future DLC's?

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

On day one I was hyped to get a run down crap-pad out in the desert. Or a nice house on the Malibu (Chumash?) beach
Apparently not.
The choice is pretty poor but that could be sorted by having multiple safe houses (imagine having an apartment, beach house and log cabin...) and being able to customise the interior
Yeah it's not the sims but when everyon seems to have the same apartment it's a little.... Out of place

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Yeah, man. A trailer would be freaking awesome. As would an underwater house and you could see fish and sharks from the windows. 

underwater-hotel-turkey.jpg

This is a sick idea!

I think it would be cool if you could actually store your helicopters on a heli-pad on the roof of your apartment

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

Everyone has a house in SP, they don't need to buy another...go make your own game that focuses around house ownership if you think it's that important to gameplay

Franklin actually has 2 houses (even though he only has access to 1 house), he owns his former home (that his aunt lives in.......since he said in a text to her that he owns that house)

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Really hope rockstar jumps on this, I've been scouting places I'd like to live. Narrowed it down to 3: The house trevor shoots up and burns down, A nice med. sized house on outskirts of paleto bay, or a small cabin on the east coast bluffs near the city.But would be awkward & annoying if people owned the same house. One solution is to have a preset 3-5 options of houses you own; when you join a session you occupy whatever house is available( you choose which to spawn in if 2+ available). If someone leaves that was in one of your houses , you can respawn in that house. Cars move with you from house to house. If garage size is different, extra cars get sent to overflow garage somewhere on map(these multiple players can own together). Overflow garage holds 25 cars? In an ideal world.

girlsftw
  • girlsftw

~Kawaii princess~

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

I was just thinking this as I was driving through sandy shores.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users