Photo

Something that bothers me

13 replies to this topic
AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by AlexL, 08 December 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Why aren't peds able to get a wanted level? I mean they can start a fight with you, shoot you, run you over with a car and yet the police dosen't give a sh*t unless they are very close by. They can drive inside the military base and the army dosen't even care, why can't some random ped pull out their magic phone and call the police on the ballas shooting at me? On the other hand, you get a wanted level for doing anything. It kinda feels like the whole San Andreas hates you...

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

That's an incentive for you to take a minigun and pop every f*cker you see without feeling guilty!
  • AlexL likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

That's an incentive for you to take a minigun and pop every f*cker you see without feeling guilty!

True, I do that often. Those npc's are annoying as hell.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Happens in every GTA to date. Anyways if you feel annoyed when a gang is attacking you then you should call the cops by yourself.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Happens in every GTA to date. Anyways if you feel annoyed when a gang is attacking you then you should call the cops by yourself.

Before you get to call the cops you have enough time to kill them all yourself, that's not really useful.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

lol.. I remember when SA was released this question was also raised at that time as well.
No one knows why but closest guess is it will break the silliness quotient.
In V Peds are much improved except some oddity here and there.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Well, if you call the cops on them and they arrive.

They'll mostly shotgun the peds who are simply in a fighting pose.

On the other hand.

You'll find yourself getting away with retarded things.

Like beating up a ped and stomping his body for 20 minutes. THEN someone calls a cop and gets you a one star.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Well, if you call the cops on them and they arrive.

They'll mostly shotgun the peds who are simply in a fighting pose.

On the other hand.

You'll find yourself getting away with retarded things.

Like beating up a ped and stomping his body for 20 minutes. THEN someone calls a cop and gets you a one star.

Well yeah, you can get away with retarded things because its GTA. The peds tho... they can get away with anything if the cops are not nearby.

Murad The Murderer
  • Murad The Murderer

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

This isn't true just last night I was online and I hit a NPC car they got out and I walked towards them, the swung at me in front of a cop, I didn't do anything back and the cops murdered the poor guy.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

This isn't true just last night I was online and I hit a NPC car they got out and I walked towards them, the swung at me in front of a cop, I didn't do anything back and the cops murdered the poor guy.

Isn't that what I said? Unless the cops are nearby they won't do anything.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

The police seem to be somewhat different from their GTA IV counterparts. In GTA IV, if you were attacked by an NPC and a police officer was in close proximity - the police officer would arrest the NPC and put them into the back of a police cruiser. Apparently, this still happens in GTA V but I haven't seen it happen myself. Instead, in GTA V the cops shoot on sight even if they NPC is unarmed. 

While, in GTA IV, the cops would only shoot if the NPC pulled a gun out on a police officer or decided to shoot your character instead.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

The police seem to be somewhat different from their GTA IV counterparts. In GTA IV, if you were attacked by an NPC and a police officer was in close proximity - the police officer would arrest the NPC and put them into the back of a police cruiser. Apparently, this still happens in GTA V but I haven't seen it happen myself. Instead, in GTA V the cops shoot on sight even if they NPC is unarmed. 

While, in GTA IV, the cops would only shoot if the NPC pulled a gun out on a police officer or decided to shoot your character instead.

And if you try to help the cops, they shoot YOU.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Yeah it does feel like the whole state is full of assholes.

I love it because it makes driving on the sidewalk guilt free :cool:

It would definitely be more in line with 'peds living out their lives' if they could get wanted levels though. Off the top of my head I'd guess it's because it has major potential to overload the wanted system. At least as it stands right now.
  • AlexL likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yeah it does feel like the whole state is full of assholes.

I love it because it makes driving on the sidewalk guilt free :cool:

It would definitely be more in line with 'peds living out their lives' if they could get wanted levels though. Off the top of my head I'd guess it's because it has major potential to overload the wanted system. At least as it stands right now.

Imagine the chaos happening if every ped got wanted for little things like the player. It would be fun to watch tho :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users