Should there be more call abilities? You know, like the one when calling Lester to remove Wanted level? Share your ideas with the world.
- No Police: $1000 - Can't get Wanted level for 1 minute. Makes it easier to rob stores or to get the Fighter Jet.
- Locate Submarine - $200 - Locates a Submersible nearby.
- Police Report - $2000-$6000 - Issues a Wanted level to a person. $2000 for 1 Star and $6000 for 3 Stars. 4+ Stars would be too overpowered in my opinion.
- Bounty Removal - $(amount of Bounty) - Removes the Bounty from a person. Only usable for NPC Bounties.
- Remove Cooldown - $500 - Removes all cooldowns from all call abilities. Meaning you could call e.g. the Mechanic before the 3-5 min cooldown has ended after calling to Lester to remove cooldown. The cooldown to remove cooldown could not be cancelled, though.
- Mine Trap - $3000 - Gives you 5 Mines which you can plant. The Mines would never be deleted unless they got exploded. Best used against Tanks in a place without NPC cars, as the mines could explode them too.
- Merryweather Bodyguards - $5000 - An elite task force similar to Mercenaries that will shoot at every hostile player on sight. They will try to shoot down anyone who killed you, and then return to you after respawning.
- Backup Fighter Jet - $7500 - Deploy a friendly Fighter Jet to rain down fire upon nearby players. Will protect you as long as the Backup Helicopter.
- Riot Truck - $5000 - A truck that has bullet-resistant windows and bulletproof tires. Windows will break after a set amount of shots.
- Fighter Jet Pickup - $2000 - Requires an airfield. A Fighter Jet will take you and get you to a location. After reaching the Waypoint it will circle that area.
- Buzzard Missile Attack - $3000 - Co-Pilot shot Missiles from a Buzzard to a specified target. Would be pretty useful against Tanks... just saying.
- Rhino Pickup - $1000 - Can not be stolen & does not shoot. It will function as a safe method of delivering you to a location, running over vehicles. If it hits a Personal Vehicle, will not give you Bad Sport.
- Gang Attack - $3000 - The hood will go after a specified person. They will have weaker weaponry than Mercenaries.
- Assign Tailgater - $1000 - Assign a tailgater to tail a person. He will be shown as a blinking dot on the map for the assigner, Off the Radar will not work (it will work to other players, but not the one who assigned the tailgater) and he can not enter Apartments in the sight of the tailgater. It will show the message that "You are being tailgated! Kill the tailgater before you can enter the Apartment." if one attempts to get there. Passive Mode will work normally though.
- Deliver car to Garage: - Free - Delivers car to your Garage.
- Deliver car to Los Santos Customs - Free - If you have an iFruit-app in your Android or iPhone, you'll be able to customize your current Personal Vehicle without the worry of it getting destroyed by a madman in a tank.
Enough from me. Your ideas?