Quantcast

» «
Photo

How Should be Gameplay Mechanics in GTA VI?

4 replies to this topic
XandStorm
  • XandStorm

Carcer City's very own

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by XandStorm, 16 December 2013 - 05:57 AM.

Let's face it- a lot of us have played GTA V and The Gameplay is stunning, but could R*Nth have done better? How would you think they can improve it?
I think players should be able to do a little more with GTAs. Such as reading books on an iBooks parodying app on their phones, watching ingame movies (maybe not too long, it could be frustrating) playing ingame video games like the arcades in SA, only this time they are on phones, tabs and consoles and wouldn't it be awesome to see another 'gta' in the game itself named Race'n'chase?

I think it would be great, maybe more can be added. What about you?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 08 December 2013 - 06:00 PM.

A dynamic criminal enviroment:

Different characters you can do business with (sell and buying drugs, weapons, etc.) or have wars against, depending on your actions, like South American cartels and his hitmen, local drug dealers and gangs, corrupt cops and politicians that need to be bribed, etc.

Purchasing business that could be actually useful for the previous mentioned affairs (ie. a trucking company for trafficking, etc.). 

Summed up; a freer storyline based in player actions and instinct.

• Zello likes this

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Let's face it- all of us have played GTA V.

Nope
  • RoadRunner71 likes this

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by Andreas., 09 December 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Let's face it- all of us have played GTA V.

Well, not everyone has a console to play the game. There are PC-only gamers after all, and I am one of them. The two guys above me are PC gamers as well.

JoshDa1
  • JoshDa1

[NTWK][SHERIFF] Desert Fairytale

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

I think it must be more realistic. First, because it's on PS4. Second, it will be wilder than before. But i'm sure there will be no PC version anymore, because there are a lot of pirate out there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users