10 replies to this topic
Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

is that the protagonist decide to kill the enemies of each other

like Michael killing Stretch, Franklin killing the triads and trevor whacking Steve Haines

there was no real payoff I mean the satisfaction of killing the "bad Guy" that we had in previous GTA's because seriously how much better would it have been for Michael to kill Steve Haines that f*ck who annoyed him all the time instead of some random ballas dude

there was also no real epic shootouts like in previous GTA's they just killed them and thats it

Apart from the last mission there were soo many epic missions and I was glad that repetetive stuff from previous GTA's was gone but the end felt rushed and f*cked up

What do you think?

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

I want an option to brutally murder Franklin and Lamar. Seriously. Why do Trevor and Michael deserve to die?

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 08 December 2013 - 04:27 PM.

Maybe the protagonist didn't feel satisfied, but I did. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

No real shootout? You kind of forgot the first 10 minutes of the mission, bruh.
  • Jacob-B likes this

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

They killed each others enemy because they would be the first person the police would Investigate because they have a clear motive.
  • Geralt of Rivia, zielarz119 and Jacob-B like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Trevors death reminds me of Paul Walkers.

• GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY likes this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

Is it that hard for people to pay attention to the story? I mean, Jesus...OP, if you paid even the slightest attention to the ending, you would know.

• Officer Ronson likes this

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

I've not really played this game all the way through but I will give my opinion about members that say "game felt rushed mission-wise"

From my perspective this game was built more for it's beauty and feature (more for the free roam side of things) the missions in V unlike the previous titles are more of a add-on to this game.

Of course that's my view on it so it's easy to disagree but like I said the missions are more of a side feature in GTA V so for me it doesn't seem "rushed"

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by carmelo3, 08 December 2013 - 06:51 PM.

I want an option to brutally murder Franklin and Lamar. Seriously. Why do Trevor and Michael deserve to die?

Someones mad...

Words cant describe how good it felt to shoot that gas puddle watch Trevor burn alive...

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Andreas., 20 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

From my perspective this game was built more for it's beauty and feature (more for the free roam side of things) the missions in V unlike the previous titles are more of a add-on to this game.

Of course that's my view on it so it's easy to disagree but like I said the missions are more of a side feature in GTA V so for me it doesn't seem "rushed"

I don't think that the missions are only some sort of side-feature in V. This is Grand Theft Auto after all, a series that is popular for its amazing singe-player experience. Missions are part of the story, which in turn is part of the single-player experience. The story, the missions and especially the freedom are what makes GTA the popular series it is ever since GTA III. By the way, the OP was only talking about the last mission, and not all of them.

Anyway, to come back to your point, I doubt that the missions got less focus than in any of the previous titles. Let's look at it from this view; San Andreas is the GTA with the most features, whether they are all useful or not is to each his own, and missions still played an important role. In fact, many of them even incorporate plenty of those features. And I am sure the same is the case with V. If the game feels rushed to you when it comes to the missions, then that's probably because Rockstar tried too hard to incorporate in-game features in them. It's an issue we already know from San Andreas, and it wouldn't surprise me if the same were the case with GTAV. I don't know though, as I haven't played the game yet.

James K
  • James K

Motorhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

What's quite disturbing is the fact that there is no option to kill franklin, IMO death wish we should kill frank and Lamar as m and t and also to make it fair, there should be another choice that is essentially the current deathwish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users