Quantcast

» «
Photo

is there any sport car that can beat he carbonizzare?

30 replies to this topic
sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by sackcheeks, 08 December 2013 - 03:47 PM.

my friend has a carbonizzare and I cant beat it in my surano, is there any sport car that can beat the carbonizzare in a drag race?

XmeatshieldX
  • XmeatshieldX

Fish

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

In terms of a straight up drag race, probably not, but in a regular race it depends on the skill of the drivers, I drive a Coquette now but in races people pick things like the 9F, Comet, Carbonizzare, Coquette, Rapid GT, Etc.. any sports car has a chance (although the Penumbra is some serious butt) try upgrading your car and what not.

• sackcheeks likes this

sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

alright mate. thks anyway :]

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

i always take a look here to see cars's stats

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

hope it helps

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by ToBContinued08, 08 December 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Any person can beat any car with any other car... If that makes sense. Understand the car and use it's advantages over the other. Jumping from car to car jumps throws you off more. 

• OMFGSolaX likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 08 December 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Any person can beat any car with any other car... If that makes since. Understand the car and use it's advantages over the other. Jumping from car to car jumps throws you off more. 

sense* and yeah, agreeing with that.

Tho, my Elegy RH8 can easily keep up with the Carbonizzare. Just take the next turn better than your rival, and you take the lead. Simple.

I beat a guy (he had a pretty good ratio W/L with 191win-94lost races, so a pretty good driver), 1V1, Carbo VS RH8, on a race (can't tell the name since I'm not english so I don't have the english names), basically a "8" race in the city, not short race.
No catch up. 2 laps.
At the first turn I took the first place and never saw him again.
Final result, me in the RH8 2:24min, him in the Carbo 2:42.

• ToBContinued08 likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

Fella did say drag race tho. Not sure why you'd want a drag race but there you go. Fastest car wins.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for the whole since/ sense catch lol...

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by dedeto, 13 January 2014 - 06:16 PM.

please ban

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Carbonizarre has some of the best overall stats in the Sports category. I think the Elegy can keep pace with it but only just and it's more of a driver thing at that point.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

A Rapid GT can just about beat a Carbo in a drag race both fully modded me and my friend were testing this earlier with me in my GT and him in the Carbo

• sackcheeks likes this

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

A Rapid GT can just about beat a Carbo in a drag race both fully modded me and my friend were testing this earlier with me in my GT and him in the Carbo

Yeah but the Carbonizzare can turn O.o

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

so can a GT if you know how to drive. I also beat most people in Elegys/Carbos etc. in my GT

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by doggy-86_, 08 December 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Driving a GT like I do in other cars. (understeers into a pole). It all depends on your own skill and how you are matched up to your car. The people you were racing against must not be that great. If someone in a Carbo had the same skill as you do, they will beat you.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

so because YOU cant drive it well its impossible to beat a good driver in an Elegy/carbo? Bullsh*t i drive it Alot and have gotten very used to it and have driven against alot of decent racers and still win its all about the drivers preference and ability not weather or not the other drivers must've sucked. what's your gamer tag? if you have an xbox ill race you.

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

Sigh, have you not read my comment. I never said it was impossible, I just said that the driver and the car need to match up like you said. I said if you are used to your GT then you might as well drive it good. Jesus, read before you comment. And no I am on PS3.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

Yes i read you're comment you basically said that someone who was decent in a Carbo would beat me in a race if i was using my GT. which i found a little offensive. I never meant to sound angry but it all comes down to how well the driver in particular can use HIS car in a street race. Drag races however all usually depend on acceleration and the length of the track which the GT usually beats the Carbo in my experiences 

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by EdF4ce, 09 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Why is no one saying the surano? That thing is the fastest sports car by a mile if you have to skills to control it! A surano is faster than the infernus in all out top speed. My mate beat me hands down infernus vs surano, super vs sports down the long costal road! I was amazed! I had him off the mark but he caught and beat me quick, was a pretty straight run too!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

I've owned the rapid GT, it was a crap drive. Don't see what the fuss is about there.
  • doggy-86_ likes this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

^ its all personal preference i love it others hate it

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

There is no car in the game that can beat the Carbonizzare in a drag race.  It will beat the Adder, Entity, Cheetah, you name it, the Carbonizzare will beat it.  However, in an actual race, with turns, there are many cars that will beat the Carbonizzare.  

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

In a drag race the Carbo and Rapid GT are probably pretty even. I tried the Rapid GT a few times and didn't like the handling, I had trouble hitting the corners in it. The Carbo is more enjoyable and fun to drive, but in fast corners the back end slides a bit, which costs speed and needs to be controlled. I have a Surano that looks nice but is untuned atm, will be interesting to see how that holds up vs the crew.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

In a drag race the Carbo and Rapid GT are probably pretty even. I tried the Rapid GT a few times and didn't like the handling, I had trouble hitting the corners in it. The Carbo is more enjoyable and fun to drive, but in fast corners the back end slides a bit, which costs speed and needs to be controlled. I have a Surano that looks nice but is untuned atm, will be interesting to see how that holds up vs the crew.

Yes they are even but when me and a friend tested the GT eventually started pulling ahead and confused us both as his has a higher top speed. The handling all comes down to the driver and how familiar he is with the car as I myself don't tend to have many problems hitting corners fast in a GT, I had more problems in the Elegy.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

The two "quickest" cars in the game are the Voltic and the Rapid GT. In a drag race those two will win, depending on the length of the drag. That acceleration will only last so long though once the top end runs dry.

Driving all has to do with skill once you move away from Drag Racing.

sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

Is it? How long was the drag race customer I usually do mine on the airstrip either in sandy shores or Los Santos. Wud it win there?

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

I destroy Carbonizzares in my Comet, it is actually faster and handles alot better(in the right hands).  And my fully upgrades Surano just wrecks everything.

• OMFGSolaX likes this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Is it? How long was the drag race customer I usually do mine on the airstrip either in sandy shores or Los Santos. Wud it win there?

It was at LS Airport i also beat him whilst he was in a Cheetah and a Elegy both fully modded with me in my GT

sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

K thks mate, gna have to try the rapid out

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

I destroy Carbonizzares in my Comet, it is actually faster and handles alot better(in the right hands).  And my fully upgrades Surano just wrecks everything.

Agree with the Comet :)

sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

I've tried a comet and it didn't beat the carbonizzare in a drag race so I sold it: )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users