killing someone with destroying their car

14 replies to this topic
imran19
  • imran19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi guys

Was recently doing a group mission that involved repoing 2 cars, one of the cars kept going really far away so after 20 mins of shooting chasing and raming(the guy still wouldn't die) his car blew up, has anyone got any better methods for retriving the car

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by Malibu454, 08 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

Was It the Coquette for Simeon?

I chased one around the whole f*cking map once.

You need a faster car and get next to him or cut him off and cap the driver.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Also: don't play with an idiot, or have 2 of you in a car.

Get ahead of the target car without shooting or crashing - basically don't threaten them. Block the car off and shoot the driver from your car.

If you miss, or freak the NPC, you'll have a bad time.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

If you have lag just leave the mission lol.
I once spent 20 mins chasing the atv on atv steal because it was lagged out and speeding off in that weird way when it floats.

imran19
  • imran19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yh it was the on for Simeon, the guy really goes all over the place, had to drive 4 miles after him, by shooting him do you mean that once hes blocked, just aim for the driver seat, or is there a specific method

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yeah never crash into them I only do Simone missions with a friend because we know how to do it...

Ignore the advice on two players per car what you need to do is have a driver and a shooter and the person who is driving should never fire his gun and you shouldn't fire yours either until you can pop em...

What you do is aim your gun before you fire it so you can pop em with one clean shot because if you shoot and miss you'll be chasing them all over town.

I've never had to chase em I've always popped em the first try and only use a pistol and not the AP one because these cars blow up very easy...

• WBaker likes this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Simeon missions pay out so poorly. I'm surprised players aren't put off grinding them out to get anywhere.

"Pulls spaz face at R* for not balancing rewards"

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 09 December 2013 - 01:11 PM.

Drive up next to him at a light, get out, calmly walk to the door, yank that bitch out and BEAT HIS FACE INTO THE CONCRETE!!! straighten your shirt, sit in his car and simply drive away.
(Statham-style)

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

Ignore the advice on two players per car what you need to do is have a driver and a shooter an the person who is driving should never fire his gun and you shouldn't fire yours either until you can pop em...

What you do is aim your gun before you fire it so you can pop em with one clean shot because if you shoot and miss you'll be chasing them all over town.

That is the best way to do it with two people.

Alone, blocking the car from the front and lining up the camera for a kill on the first shot works best. Should be careful not to ram the car and cause the driver to panic.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

Drive up next to him at a light, get out, calmly walk to the door, yank that bitch out and BEAT HIS FACE INTO THE CONCRETE!!! straighten your shirt, sit in his car and simply drive away.
(Statham-style)

Oh Yeeeah!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 09 December 2013 - 11:37 PM.

Simeon missions pay out so poorly. I'm surprised players aren't put off grinding them out to get anywhere.

"Pulls spaz face at R* for not balancing rewards"

i usually dont bother with simeon's missions other than the blow up ones .  the one with the 4 atvs you have to pick up is rather easy if you shoot the guys off them before they leave the mountain area .  i shoot them off while i am one foot

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Sometimes you are able to hijack the car but often times not and blocking the car if they don't stop for reds is only going to make them run....

What my friend and I do is we trail him until we get on a open road with two lanes and then pace him and I then aim my gun using the Aim button before I fire so one shot puts him out the best gun to use when doing this believe it or not is the SNS Pistol it doesn't damage the car but will pop him dead.

I like to do the Simone missions by myself when there's nobody else to do missions with and 90% of his missions are able to be done with one person but some missions like a double repo or chasing the tornado repo you need two people you can do the running repo by yourself I've done it then you can do the single car repos and destroying rival dealerships easyily done by yourself and only takes 5 minutes when the Police are called on you just call Uncle Lessie and get the wanted stars removed and you're home free you can do this with every simone missions but it will only work if you are by yourself in the car if you have a rider or you are riding it won't work because he'll have the stars and if another person has them then you'll get them.

If you do Simone missions on 1.5xp ypu can get between 1,500 & 3,500 xp per mission on hard.

I personally like his missions just wish they would add more missions though I've played all of them at least twice some more then that.

Another tip when you are doing the mission where you have to destoy other dealership cars go and get a Buzzard if you can you'll be done with the mission in 3 minutes and get 2,000-2,500 XP or get a Heli to make a fast getaway a heli is a good get away car in every mission.

If you are level 30 & higher you can call Merryweather and ask for a Helicopter pick up and they'll send a heli right to your feet and you can either shoot the pilot and take the plane sometimes getting one star or get in as apassenger and set a waypoint for him to go to but he won't land after he takes off so it's better to shoot him and take the heli yourself.

Merryweather will be mad at you but after 10 minutes all is forgiven and you can call again.

I don't understand why Merryweather will fly to you for $1,000 but Pegus won't bring you $750,000-$1,750,000 heli to you.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

even with more rp, the repo missions are boring .   i just like doing the blow up missions  since i love blowing things up and i dont have to buy a bullet proof vest.  as for the chasing missions i can do them on my own if i feel like putting the time in , those cars can take a hell of a lot of damage though .

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I'll admit they are boring but it's fast money & rp...

The way I do the blow up missions is I put a sticky bomb between every other car you'll only need 4 of em get in your heli or a car and drive a shot distance away pull the trigger and then get outta there...

I've always wondered if we get less money and rp in the repo missions if we damage the cars in anyway...

It doesn't say anything about going to LSC and reparing it like it used to say in GTA IV or Mafia II (Yes I know this isn't Mafia II but it's just a point) plus LSC isn't listed on the map

imran19
  • imran19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

(Statham-style)

So simple, yet amazing! Gonna give that a try

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users