The Hunt For The Jet Pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hello everyone this post is going to be talking about the jet pack in gta 5. I have made a few videos on stuff that me and my friends found about the jet pack and as far as I know I am the closed to solving the mystery. I will be linking all the videos I made about the jet pack in this post. I also want you guys to reply with tips, evidence, or theory's you have about the jet pack and we will check it out and if its good we will make a video about it and give you credit! So lets work together and find this jet pack! Here are the links to the videos we made about the jet pack in order.

https://www.youtube....h?v=FH30OiBdYB4

https://www.youtube....h?v=77UkqeEzuPg

https://www.youtube....h?v=tBC0mrJ0Afs

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:15 AM

The jet pack does not exist. The game files have been checked and there is nothing showing the jet pack.

• lol232 and rob243 like this

Meteors
  • Meteors

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

This is interesting, in your first video you mentioned the human research lab thingy being locked. Well in GTA: O you can wallbreach inside. perhaps try that, and find more information. Looking forward to more videos of yours.

gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

People hacked and got the jet pack so it does exist it might be unattainable but it does exists in the files and we are on to something major here so if this Easter egg does not give you the jet pack it will give you something else  

Meteors
  • Meteors

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

People hacked and got the jet pack so it does exist it might be unattainable but it does exists in the files and we are on to something major here so if this Easter egg does not give you the jet pack it will give you something else  

Wait where exactly can I hear about this? :O

chalmers1990
  • chalmers1990

O.G

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Wait where exactly can I hear about this? :O

Can't because it's not true lol

• rob243 likes this

gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

hey guys we have some new videos coming later today about the alien writing 

SuperSluffy
  • SuperSluffy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

maybe you should become more familiar with the game before you try and retell what your buddy has been researching....

multiple times you refer to something very big and then say you don't know where it is... its obvious you dont play GTA, let your buddy make the videos

gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Hey guys we found some new evidense towards the jet pack its nothing major but we did find some alien paintings 

https://www.youtube....h?v=fX6hoj5FnHU

TJgta88
  • TJgta88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

Has anyone tried planting sticky bomb on the rock that shows the jetpack man in the nudist coloney? I havent got 100% completion but im following the search. Seems like its come to an standstill after finding the drawing on the jetpack man on the rock, just throwing an idea out there

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

Sigh, not this again.  There is no jetpack at all in the game files.  Rockstar put the images and 'hints' around the map as a bit of an easter egg for people.  In the future its likely the jetpack will be a $10 DLC because Rockstar knows a lot of people are foolish and will pay for it.  Don't waste your time searching around in a game for something that doesn't exist.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sigh, not this again.  There is no jetpack at all in the game files.  Rockstar put the images and 'hints' around the map as a bit of an easter egg for people.  In the future its likely the jetpack will be a $10 DLC because Rockstar knows a lot of people are foolish and will pay for it.  Don't waste your time searching around in a game for something that doesn't exist.

Amateurs Hackers > Professional Programmers apparently

gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

HEY EVERYONE WE FOUND AND CRACKED A SECRET CODE IN GTA 5! Here is the link to the video

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Spuds725, 13 December 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Moved-- to general section-- This section is for GUIDES & CHECKLISTS

ALSO-- it doesn't exist

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

If it doesn't exist, what is the point of the shadow rock, the Chilliad mystery and more specifically, the image of the jet pack on the alien map?

Makaveli60
  • Makaveli60

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Pic.twitter.com/4jygQi6Gf4

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE ITS SEEMS LIKE A ALL SEEING EYE THATS ILLUMINATES A PYRAMID.

sorry that the link is from twitter

Credits: furkan602

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Distrom, 14 December 2013 - 09:03 PM.

If it doesn't exist, what is the point of the shadow rock, the Chilliad mystery and more specifically, the image of the jet pack on the alien map?

Its point is being an easter egg.
If the jetpack was coded in the game, we would have found it by now.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Wouldn't that be a Snipe Hunt?  An Easter egg is usually something cool hidden, not a bunch of random "clues" to a non-existent mystery... 

ExitiumMachina
  • ExitiumMachina

What?

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Wouldn't that be a Snipe Hunt?  An Easter egg is usually something cool hidden, not a bunch of random "clues" to a non-existent mystery... 

Call it what you will, the jet pack still doesn't exist within GTA V at all right now.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

THERE. IS. NO. JETPACK. Get it into your head. Stop all this stupidness, seriously. You're just grasping at straws now. It's stupid and annoying.

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by Uncle Cletus, 15 December 2013 - 04:06 AM.

HEY EVERYONE WE FOUND AND CRACKED A SECRET CODE IN GTA 5! Here is the link to the video

Cool video. I like how you found nothing, then found a comic strip online that is completely unrelated and finished it all off with the claim you're going to keep looking. I also like that you wrapped all of this up in the claim that you actually cracked the code, but didn't actually present a code or any actual information. I won't call you an idiot or anything. I'll just think you are but keep my thoughts to myself.

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

There is No jetpack...

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

f*ckin kill-joys.  I bet you don't believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or Jesus.  And all three of those are real too..

• daliakiller likes this

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by mnmn1234, 15 December 2013 - 04:32 AM.

f*ckin kill-joys.  I bet you don't believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or Jesus.  And all three of those are real too..

Santa And The Easter Bunny Yes But Jesus/God/Religion No

• rob243 likes this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:35 AM Edited by Osho, 15 December 2013 - 04:49 AM.

The greatest trick the Rockstar ever pulled with all the mysteries in V was to convince the world that jetpack did exist and without shadow of a doubt they got you... kids!
- As told by Verbal Kint Osho ;)
  • AlienTwo likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

There is almost certainly a Jetpack. Why would they go through the trouble of sending people on a wild goose chase to find nothing? Just because you havent found it in the coding doesnt mean it doesnt exist. 

Just because you choose to ignore the clues set in front of you, doesnt mean  its not there. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

^ Yes there could be something but for now there is nothing called Jetpack.
In future, if they do then we shall see.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

The jetpack does exist, see my post on the 'GTA vehicles and their real life versions' thread to see it's real life counterpart.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

lol

gta youtuber
  • gta youtuber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by gta youtuber, 15 December 2013 - 07:26 AM.

"Wouldn't that be a Snipe Hunt?  An Easter egg is usually something cool hidden, not a bunch of random "clues" to a non-existent mystery..."

Have you ever done a call of duty zombies Easter Egg?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users