Photo

My victims want to trade cars?

5 replies to this topic
Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

Players I killed today were sending me msgs about how they wanted to trade modded cars? 4 different msg, 4 different lobbies, and 4 different victims? Thought it was strange. Was expecting hate mail, but instead I got what seems to be friendly "trade a modded car" mail

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

i wouldnt accept it, sounds fishy, better safe then sorry against some modding neckbeard

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

It's a trap!

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

Vigilante

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

You can't type all that and not say what car it you have.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

Definitely a trap. This guy was being really cocky on Top Fun III last night and said he was going to wash us all out. I was the runner and flew up really high as usual then parachuted out over the hangar. I sent him I message after telling him he was sh*t and he was like "nigga you cheated nigga" then he invites me into his free roam session an hour later asking if I wanted to hunt bounties together. I thought he's either forgot about our convo or he's going to kill me. I got my Entity and drove over to him in reverse and he started shooting at me calling me a bitch down the mic. I just reversed into him as he was trying to kill me and the rage just got worse. Do not trust anyone online!

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

I out drove a bunch of  people gunning for a bounty on me the other day, survived 48 of non stop chases - next thing I know there's 7 friend requests in my in-box... It's a trap, just like yours is a trap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users