Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will we be seeing another DLC by Christmas?

45 replies to this topic
SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

We haven't had DLC yet. We had a patch that added a few vehicles and new jobs. I think we'll see an x-mas patch but probably no DLC till spring or summer.

Beach Bum was the first.

Expecting content creator, something else, then heists.

But it's weird, I mean they said "4 updates" "upcoming weeks" (not months). It's been two months, one pack :S

I'm enjoying the game, but I've got a month off work over xmas and I'm expecting I"ll be thrashing it to death - so some updates would've been nice.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

We haven't had DLC yet. We had a patch that added a few vehicles and new jobs. I think we'll see an x-mas patch but probably no DLC till spring or summer.

Beach Bum was the first.

Expecting content creator, something else, then heists.

But it's weird, I mean they said "4 updates" "upcoming weeks" (not months). It's been two months, one pack :S

I'm enjoying the game, but I've got a month off work over xmas and I'm expecting I"ll be thrashing it to death - so some updates would've been nice.

They'll probably release the Content Creator next, then Heists, then CTF and the CTF Content Creator tools.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hopefully. I'm completely bored of this game.

how the f*ck are you bored of this game? What the f*ck did you do in gta 4 online?

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

If R* were smart they'd have the heists and content creator out before christmas that would boost christmas sales big time!!  On a side note as a player killer I honestly cannot wait til the influx of christmas noobs begins. That will be my holiday treat. 

• Anger Personified likes this

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

If R* were smart they'd have the heists and content creator out before christmas that would boost christmas sales big time!!  On a side note as a player killer I honestly cannot wait til the influx of christmas noobs begins. That will be my holiday treat. 

You on Psn? If so add me. Im getting it for xmas and will be a "noob" GT guygamer1

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Reading all the posts the general sentiment it this, rock star has disappointed all of us.

Like a deadbeat dad, rock star has set the bar so low that ANYTHING will be oohed and ahhed over at this point.

I think this is what they wanted.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm still waiting on the 1st real dlc because I dont consider beach bum, 1 good car(bifta buggy) a broken bottle and a tiny pistol worthy of what we have been hyped to expect.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

I am on psn and I'll remember your name if I see you in a game I'll say hello.  

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

I am on psn and I'll remember your name if I see you in a game I'll say hello.  

why not add me as a friend? Much more likely to come across each other then dude

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Show's Over, Clown!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

I don't think you'll see anything major until late January now, they might be a patch or something in late december but apart from that, it will be new year before anything new is released

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Reading all the posts the general sentiment it this, rock star has disappointed all of us.

Like a deadbeat dad, rock star has set the bar so low that ANYTHING will be oohed and ahhed over at this point.

i hope you mean the 20 or so whiners in this thread, and not the 29 million people who own the game in this 'all of us'?

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

stop calling beach bumf*ck a dlc

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

ya but money glitchers arnt game breaking like BF4 hackers would be... I mean ohhhh they have a chrome adder atlevel 20.. who gives a sh*t.. gltichers only ruin their own game while I have had a great experience in GTA O. 

I would rather them spend time on one really big DLC than a bunch of smaller ones...

Unless they release heists in sort of... "dual" packs or something... 2 at a time. 

Money glitches sort of are game breaking in a way. If everyone does it then theres no point in playing the game like rockstar intended. They wanted it to be like an MMO in a way where money making isnt easy

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

Tru SoggyLuke.... 

However this isnt an MMO... its a action/shooter with some RPG elements.... truth be told is no matter how much money some fool glitched 1 shot to the head from my starter pistol still kills him... 

A true MMO glitcher will rock such heavy gear that no legit player can even touch him.... this the problem with Diablo 3 PS3 version right now... people have super hacked gear and ruin the game for others.... 

Sure teh glticher can have a tank or whatever... I can out drive a tank.... but when it comes down to it... a head shot is a head shot in GTA 

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

We would all love more DLC, however, the more frequently they put it out may affect what content we get.  I wouldn't mind if they did it like ME3 did.  All their MPDLC was free and came out once every 3-4 months.  While the SPDLC was charged and came out even less frequently.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

i hope you mean the 20 or so whiners in this thread, and not the 29 million people who own the game in this 'all of us'?

The game is and will be great. But whiners or not, they did promise a lot of features they didn't pony up. Better not to announce things that aren't feasible at launch. Better to announce "in progress" than never announce anything. People aught to be disappointed because if they aren't it becomes the norm....

Like f2p apps...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users