Finger on the trigger i aint takin sh*t from no griefer'
  • sslickk1 likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Uh uh F*ck dot, 8 griefers to the face, glitchers f*ck dot. 12 mil in the bag glitchers f*ck dot, 2 hackers in the cheaters pool

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

You really don't have much going for you in life if you feel the need to constantly post tones of sh*t on here every 5 minutes knowing full well what everyone thinks about you. If you find this kind of stuff amusing then well.. where to start.

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by TheWhiteKnight, 07 December 2013 - 10:55 PM.

You really don't have much going for you in life if you feel the need to constantly post tones of sh*t on here every 5 minutes knowing full well what everyone thinks about you. If you find this kind of stuff amusing then well.. where to start.

And you have nothing better to do then post comments on my popular threads because your starved for attention, why dont u go take your monthly shower, neckbeard.

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

And you have nothing better to do then post comments on my popular threads because your starved for attention, why dont u go take your monthly shower, neckbeard.

Haha im starved for attention???? bit hypocritical coming from the guy who feels the need to post constant threads because you clearly gag for the attention on here, whether that be good or bad. Judging by how much sh*t you post on here and the fact you had a thread dedicated to your stupidity you must be a frequent wanker on here so i think it is you who needs to go take your monthly shower. 

Oh and try a different insult once in a while (If neckbeard is even an insult anyways...)

• mrkush90 likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

I+realized+how+many+people+are+going+to+

Wut.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Wut.

Is that you?

You look like a rounder happier Nick Diaz.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Wut.

Is that you?

You look like a rounder happier Nick Diaz.

That is our lord and savior, JonTron.

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

its not an insult at all, a neckbeard is a filthy ber who doesnt wash, im just stating what you are just speaking the truth

Haha im starved for attention???? bit hypocritical coming from the guy who feels the need to post constant threads because you clearly gag for the attention on here, whether that be good or bad. Judging by how much sh*t you post on here and the fact you had a thread dedicated to your stupidity you must be a frequent wanker on here so i think it is you who needs to go take your monthly shower. 
Oh and try a different insult once in a while (If neckbeard is even an insult anyways...)

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

A neckbeard is an unwashed nerd, which is what you are, its not an insult at all just stating the truth!

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

A neckbeard is an unwashed nerd, which is what you are, its not an insult at all just stating the truth!

You're such a very welcoming individual

sarcasm-sherlock.gif

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Is it just me or do any of you read OP's comments in a Peter Griffin voice.  Shows how seriously we take him. 

OP, do tell us that story of you at the battle of LSC.  I hope Frank Miller makes a graphic novel about it and then turns it into a movie.

• mrkush90 likes this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 07 December 2013 - 11:11 PM.

I see you handing out the "insults" on numerous threads. The fact is the only virgin, nerd etc thats here is you! You know nothing about me or what i do with my life and you are hardly in a place to throw insults around haha! You're a lowlife and you dont even realise it.

I actually feel sorry for you. i get the sense you must have such a depressing life.

• mrkush90 likes this

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Was. I the only one who enjoyed the songs?
  • TheWhiteKnight likes this

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Is it just me or do any of you read OP's comments in a Peter Griffin voice.  Shows how seriously we take him. 
OP, do tell us that story of you at the battle of LSC.  I hope Frank Miller makes a graphic novel about it and then turns it into a movie.

The infamous 10 on 1 battle? well i thought ud never ask

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

This is a reminder to you all that when you see a spammy post or something that breaks the rules, that you should *not* reply to it.

Posting replies such as "reported" is not only spam in itself, but ruins the chances of the topic getting back on track, and makes it difficult for the moderators to clean up threads and keep them on topic. Especially, do not quote the offending post as this simply makes the staff's job that much more time consuming.

As such, pointless replies or replies to spam topics will attract the attention of the moderators and you may be warned for it. Please bear this in mind the next time anyone is tempted to post in response to deliberate spam instead of just reporting it and letting the moderators deal with it.

Thank you. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users