Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grim Basterds MC is Recruiting Active Brothers (Xbox Only For Now)

14 replies to this topic
k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hello everyone, I'm k00Das, the President and founder of the Grim Basterds MC in Los Santos.

We are the original as well as the only active Grim Basterds MC in GTA V, so don't get us confused with the smaller MC's that share only the same name

We stress brotherhood and loyalty among all things, other wise there's not a whole lot of rules in our MC, other than wear our patch on a cut, don't be active in another MC/Crew, ride only american style bikes, and don't kill our brothers and allies, sparking wars that none of us really want to fight in.

If interested in joining please fill out the following information so we can decide if you would fit in well with us

1. Country and Time zone if you know it:

2. Gamertag:

3. Age: (There's no requirement, just please be mature)

4. Do you know how MC's work: (if you don't we can easily teach you)

5. How active are you on Xbox:

There is a Prospect period of a week with a max of 2 and a minimum of 5 days. During this time, I advise you find one of our officers to show you the ropes and teach you how we run things. We enjoy goofing off just as much as other people but you have to listen when we tell you something to do.

The Grim Basterd hierarchy and rankings (Current):

Leader=President:

me (kooDas)

Commissioners=VP, Sergeant at Arms

Vice President: RashErrAtik

Sergeant at Arms: HebrewFTW

Lieutenant=Secretary, Treasurer, Road Captain

Secretary: LimeHaze

Representatives=Full Patch Members

Muscle=Prospects

This may change, as I'm thinking of making a Prospect chapter, in which the Muscle will be full patch members and the Reps will be the enforcers or lifers, or whaterver my MC votes for it to be.

In the past we've had problems with our members staying loyal and being active in the club, some even joined other MC's and tried to start bs wars with my MC and allies. I've since purged my MC of all  brothers and am now openly looking to recruit loyal members. I came to the GTA Forums on the request of my Sergeant at Arms, Hebrew, so we'll see just how right he is, his reputation is on the line people!

So If you think you have what it takes to flaunt the Basterd name on the back of your jacket and live like a true 1%er, then join us we're always looking for new brothers to raise hell and spread mayhem with. Be sure to either message me here, the R* Social Club, or on Xbox Live so I'll know who you are.

http://socialclub.ro...rim_basterds_mc

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

hit me up gt: basilio laflame 

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

hit me up gt: basilio laflame 

Will do bro, be sure to join us on Social Club if your interested

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

i sent you a fr and you have like 3 friends f*ck off

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

i sent you a fr and you have like 3 friends f*ck off

What the hell are you talking about bro

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

PS4: PotatoAsteroid

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yeah.. don't mind him. He's writing on all the MC recruitment posts. Saying we should hit him up on xbl. Good luck with the club bro!

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

Yeah.. don't mind him. He's writing on all the MC recruitment posts. Saying we should hit him up on xbl. Good luck with the club bro!

Oh ok kinda figured something was wrong with him,thanks man, we hope to ride with the Sons of Uprising one day :D

• Alex Francisco likes this

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

koodas i freinded you and your vp and you are appearing offline playing some gunsmoke game and your vp has 3 people on his friends list THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.. yes i am looking for a mc but a real one not a fake one

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

my gt: basilio laflame clearly you know who i am cuz i friended you and messaged you yesterday dont play stupid bro cuz you dont even play gta and your club has 2 members

Flavajava
  • Flavajava

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

1. Country and Time zone if you know it: GMT +1
2. Gamertag: y0 Java ( the O is a zero )
3. Age: 14 years old.
4. Do you know how MC's work: Former shotcaller in Mongols MC on San Andreas multiplayers biggest Roleplay server LSRP
5. How active are you on Xbox: a couple of hours everyday 😉

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

PS4: PotatoAsteroid

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

koodas i freinded you and your vp and you are appearing offline playing some gunsmoke game and your vp has 3 people on his friends list THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.. yes i am looking for a mc but a real one not a fake one

Yeah.. This is not making you look any good dude. They got 31 members, that's more than enough, and what the hell does his friend list have to do with anything?

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

my gt: basilio laflame clearly you know who i am cuz i friended you and messaged you yesterday dont play stupid bro cuz you dont even play gta and your club has 2 members

I think you got the wrong k00Das friend, my club has 34 members at the moment, I have over 80 friends on xbox and I'm sure my VP has around 30. All I play is GTA, I didn't get a message from you, I've never appeared offline, I don't know WTF gunsmoke game your talking about and this is about as real an MC as your going to get where we'll know you and you'll know us. If you can't handle this then go and join the Lost Breed where you'll know maybe 5 brothers cause honestly I don't think you'd make it past the prospect phase in the Grim Basterds bro.

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

1. Country and Time zone if you know it: GMT +1
2. Gamertag: y0 Java ( the O is a zero )
3. Age: 14 years old.
4. Do you know how MC's work: Former shotcaller in Mongols MC on San Andreas multiplayers biggest Roleplay server LSRP
5. How active are you on Xbox: a couple of hours everyday

I think you'll fit in just fine, we gotta ride together first, but I'm certain you'll make patch soon

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Hey everyone, we've made an prospect chapter of the club now, any and all new members can join there before being patched in to the mother club. This is a more professional way to hold our MC up to higher standers, really stressing quality over quantity, and I don't mean quality as in skill. We're looking for members that we can trust not members who can kill a sh*t ton of people without dying.

The Prospect chapter is still under construction, as it needs a prospect patch, but once complete it will hold both Xbox and PS3 members since the club is expanding on both consoles.

The same rules from above still apply to prospects we just won't expect as much and there's a lot more leniency than the mother club. Here you'll learn how to ride in formation. who our allies are, free-aim combat, how an traditional 1% MC operates, and above all you'll be apart of the Grim Basterd brotherhood

So if you think you have what it takes to join the Basterd ranks then join the Grim Prospects

http://socialclub.ro.../grim_prospects

• Alex Francisco likes this

k00Das
  • k00Das

GBMC National President

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users