Photo

Robbing Stores

7 replies to this topic
Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

I've been robbing gas stations a lot as Franklin. I wear a mask and run in, hold up the place, and get $400-$800 per robbery and I only have to evade 1 star. That's chump change, but it's easy to get.
However, if you're looking to get more money per robbery, rob a clothing store. Though you can't pull out a gun inside the place, you can stand outside, prop the door open, and fire a rocket, grenade, or sticky bomb into the place and blow the registers open. Walk inside afterwards and collect between $1,000 and $3,000 and evade a 1 to 2 star wanted level. (Works at Suburban, don't know about other places.)
I discovered this by attempting to kill the annoying checkout lady and torch her corpse.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

U have daddy issues

RaeTrillionaire
  • RaeTrillionaire

Wig Got Split

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Think I saw that a while back. Anyone tried to call any other protagonist for example as Franklin and call Mike and go on store robberies together? :)

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by Sasqui, 07 December 2013 - 09:10 PM.

Think I saw that a while back. Anyone tried to call any other protagonist for example as Franklin and call Mike and go on store robberies together? :)

On it!

EDIT: Didn't work :/
  • RaeTrillionaire likes this

RaeTrillionaire
  • RaeTrillionaire

Wig Got Split

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

That sucks. :/

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

On it!

Haven't played in a while, but I'm almost certain that I was able to pull that off.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

On it!
Haven't played in a while, but I'm almost certain that I was able to pull that off.
I've pulled it off on gas stations, but it doesn't work in clothing stores I guess.

Michael Scofield
  • Michael Scofield

Fish

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

I robbed a store once, I felt so guilty about it, the old guy behind the counter tried to stop me... but I reacted badly... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users