Point of No Return

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
PointofNoReturn
  • PointofNoReturn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

Point of No Return is a team that was made for casual laid back gamers. We play Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and GTAV. The point of us making this team was to have a group of friends who could just be a family, almost like a small community. We like to stay up and drink and laugh our asses off together. We do not do clan wars or any of that sh*t, for now; we just want to have fun, laugh, and have people to play with. We are planning on being much bigger than we are right now, however. We are planning on getting 30-40 members, with about 16-20 right now. We also want to have a Twitter, Facebook, and our very own Youtube Channel! We also have tons of positions open, such as recruiters, evaluators, enforcers, and social media managers. We have editors and recorders recording clips for us every time they’re on and have tons of funny gameplay recorded already. We also are in Beta with our new website! That is also not even close to being finished as we want it to get bigger and better as time goes by! It’s already paid for, for 2 years by a sponsor, which means free forums, shoutbox, and ad-free for 2 years. If you are interested, you’ll have to go through a 1-week evaluation period where, as long as you talk and have a good sense of humor, should be easy. That’s all we’re looking for, but not only is it an evaluation of you. It’s for you to evaluate us, also. The basic rules are:

1)     Have some respect

2)   Must be 16+ years old

3)   Must have a mic

4)   Have a good sense of humor

5)   Have Fun!

I’m so excited to meet you guys so if you’re interested add me on PSN for Ps3 (JaxtonUFC) and add my buddy for Ps4 (scotty2hottie48) and we will take care of you as soon as possible, so please be patient!

Thanks guys, and look forward to talking to some new people soon!

FYI: If you add me out of interest in joining PNR, please join when I invite you or send me a quick message and join as soon as possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users