» «
Photo

The hanging Shoes

41 replies to this topic
Zeppos
  • Zeppos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:01 AM Edited by Zeppos, 05 February 2014 - 10:29 AM.

The pics on social club contain a location...so you can find out the locations..
I don't have all locations so ican not put them on a map..sorry

Edit: give me some time and i wil post the links here

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

wait ill post the location using glokons tool.  :lol:

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by neku_neku, 05 February 2014 - 02:11 PM.

@cerevantis74

here are the locations: http://gta5map.glokon.org/s/h4IAlkU/

oh yeah and those locations are not 100% accurate though..

credit to zeppos for the 8th one and glokon for the handy tool

cheers  :karmaeater:

• Zeppos likes this

shin_low
  • shin_low

PatrickJr

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

The Hanging Shoes are for drug meetings, or so I heard.

bruno_koob
  • bruno_koob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hi,

i found a pair of shoes in Stab City, the trailer park Trevor fights the Lost MC

Sorry, i cant post pics, they are in the eastern part of the bend and only visible when you're about 10m under them.

Loxley
  • Loxley

newLegacyinc Contributor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

I used to live around some unsavory neighborhoods in my teenage years. Usually shoes hanging like that indicate a certain gang's "hood" (territory). I don''t know if that's the case here though.

UnchartedKiller
  • UnchartedKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

I actually have the same theory. I was able to find three: Merle's house, the one on Mt. Chilliad with the house with the random moving couch, and the one by the Alamo Sea. I see the one at the hippie camp. Where did you find the other three?

He did kill young jogging boys, so maybe he kept their shoes as a momento? I mean, all the shoes are the same!

The positioning of the shoes could signify where the person was murdered. And if only 7 shoes were found thus far (Assuming they are connected) could that mean the possible eighth victim was himself in prison? Have you checked there, might be a pair around his cell block signifying himself dying. (Again assuming they are connected to the infinity 8 murders)

UnchartedKiller
  • UnchartedKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

I just wanna note to support this theory but if you examine the bodies none of them appear to have any footwear. Could this be because Merle removed the shoes of his victim placing them where they were initially killed?
  • One Poor Fool likes this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

i havent checked the shoe at stab city as stated by bruno_koob yet. but if he's right we have found 10 pair of hanging shoes by now.

and if anyone interested, i already found 9 "red 8 marked bin" across the blaine county

UnchartedKiller
  • UnchartedKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:46 AM Edited by UnchartedKiller, 14 March 2014 - 08:58 AM.

i havent checked the shoe at stab city as stated by bruno_koob yet. but if he's right we have found 10 pair of hanging shoes by now.
and if anyone interested, i already found 9 "red 8 marked bin" across the blaine county

Actually this perfectly correlates with my theory. What I noticed is that in Merle's house under the writing "8 Is infinity standing up" you'll note that there are ten markings (supposedly used as a means of counting the murders).

Having mentioned this elsewhere I was given this response: Perhaps he killed 8 victims because he was obsessed with the number 8 as we know, and when he felt the urge to kill again he rationalized with the theory that 8 is just infinity stood up so he could justify murdering more people? For infinity? without breaking his obsession with the number 8? Who knows you would have to be inside the mind of the mad man himself to know perhaps.
This was given to me by user One Poor Fool

Again adding to this I had seen a user state that they had seen a news report on a "Copy cat killer" could this be the person behind the trash cans and possibly the shoes?

One Poor Fool
  • One Poor Fool

Judge & Jury

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:55 AM Edited by One Poor Fool, 15 March 2014 - 10:56 AM.

In reference to a copycat killer, I feel this Zodiac killer is an inspiration for the infinite 8 killer, he claims to have been possesed by an evil spirit, 

http://en.wikipedia....i/Zodiac_Killer

There seems to be some hint at this legend in Merles poems or just the way he rationalises his killings as has been mentioned many times before

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

So perhaps if there is a copycat killer there could be an evil spirit involved possesing peoples thoughts and passing on from soul to soul? Kind of fits the infinity about it all

This killer is demented mentally we know for sure, could it be more supernatural than we know? (cue Twilight Zone Music)

• paulmgrath likes this

WasHanin
  • WasHanin

eating on beef stoo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

To put hanging shoes INSIDE the shack in sandy shores? There must be a purpose to the shoes. Who puts shoes from a rafter inside? Not to mention there is sonething written on the wall about infinity 8. I think it says "8 is infinity standing" or something. Along with the shoes right there. Getting a close look at the papers on the ground might lead somewhere..
  • paulmgrath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users