Super Cars and Rockstar

8 replies to this topic
luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

So far I've bought a reasonable super car for twice; comet and vacca. Like everyone's habit, as soon as it being delivered, I brought that expensive toy to LSC and wanted to see the selling price, which ended up realizing that this car can't be sold back due to more than 50k worth of dollars.

Because of this, now I no longer see the point of buying super car, modify it, and when I'm bored with it, I couldn't even get a quarter of the total money spent on that vehicle back. This is like an obvious trick of R* to lead players to buy their Cash Card craps.

They're like saying "wazzup amigo, here are super cool cars, but they're expensive yet you have 2 ways: work hard or buy cash cards. Oh wait, don't forget you can modify that too and it cost money, so you can either work hard again or buy cash cards. What? You spent too much on that and now you want to sell that super car which worth 50k+? No man, c'mon we have cash cards for you to buy, but you can also choose to work very hard again and throw that old super car of yours like a trash.

:/

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

Lol, why don't you just glitch urself a ton of money or do the free car glitch? Why get all moody with R* about cash cards when you can become a millionaire very easily for free? Only a fool would ever consider purchasing those cash cards!

Don't worry its not cheating! :-)

I have scrapped many a car because of its high value, seems strange to have to do that sure but Its very easy to get free money and all Ur woes will be over!

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by Franceska, 07 December 2013 - 09:44 AM.

I'd see Rockstar saying,  But that's like your opinion man.

(Steal a random car, modify it, do jobs, modify it, do jobs, sell a car worth 100+k)

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

I Cri Evri Tiem

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

When he said: "You have to work hard to earn your money." ... Isn't the whole point of earning money to not be easy? It's like real life. You can't just walk outside of your house and then boom. You got a check worth $1,000,000.

Look, nothing in life comes easy, even if it's a video game. Rockstar wants the game to feel more like real life as you're working from the bottom with almost no money, and then becoming really successful after a while of playing. I agree that you should at least get a fourth of how much you originally bought a car more than 50K so that it doesn't feel like you've wasted so much money already, but can't even get a fraction of it back. I don't see how people keep linking patched money glitches to cash cards. Money glitches were never even supposed to be in the game and the missions give reasonably high rewards. Rockstar didn't want people farming easy missions for 10-20K per 10 minutes. That wasn't how Rockstar envisioned players earning money. Now, if you're saying like "Oh, Rockstar want's us to work hard for our money", then you must either be extremely lazy, extremely spoiled or just plain suck/don't know how to get money legitimately. I play the higher level missions whenever I get the chance to play and every hour that I'm doing missions, I get at least 100K-200K, depending on the reward. 

I also saw "modifying your car costs money too" What, did you think that you'd get free modifications as well? Of course they cost money, but unless you've raced enough, you wont be spending a lot of money. Not trying to get on anybody's bad side here, but come on. Is it really that hard to just earn money legitimately? Does everything really point to Rockstar wanting you to buy cash cards? Cause that's really illogical and you might just be finding a reason to back up your claim/rant. Rockstar probably wants to hype up heists (though it's losing it's hype because it's been wayyyy overdue). Who knows? 

You could also just pick up a random car off the street and modify that. Then just money glitch the crap out of it. (like what EdF4ce said) 

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

Comets aren't supercars anyway

just glitch back the money then replace the car, we ain't gonna judge ya

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Nah, probably I'm just still a bit pissed off about how they cut down mission rewards as I don't really have time to keep grinding for legit money, and yet I try not to glitch as well.

Anyway, I won't judge glitchers as long as they're not buying a tank to bang boom innocent players.

RIGHTLY
  • RIGHTLY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Don't worry its not cheating! :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Rockstar putting known glitchers in bad sport lobbies? If they are than I have reason to believe otherwise...

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

No, that's all hearsay. Any glitchers you hear about going to BS lobbies were probably griefing idiots who used their fortunes to buy tanks and had entire rooms throw their garages at them.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Just mess around with car mods in single player, then buy your best creations online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users