Photo

grand theft auto vi idea

12 replies to this topic
TheDominion
  • TheDominion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

i believe that the grand theft auto franchise should go back to the criminal depths of dublin, not present since grand theft auto 3. as seen in the third instalment of the series, dublin has sex, crime, drugs, murder, tons of that stuff and it would be perfect for another installment. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

I think they'll go with Vice City in VI. I just hope they make the city actually big or add some countryside/another city or something.

Vice City in the 3D era was waaay too small.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

Dublin wasn't in GTA 3 let alone the entire series.

rob243
  • rob243

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

NO Just no

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

I don't want to sound too 'Murica here, but GTA is a satire of the United States and the American way of life. I wouldn't mind seeing other countries represented in next gen installments, though. Our British protagonist who moved to Vice City could be able to go back to London, or the arms-trading San Fierran hustler gets kidnapped by stereotypical German terrorists and is taken against his will to Berlin. Imagine a Niko Bellic scenario, however immigrating to the Unites States is a pivotal part of the game instead of being the introduction. There are many ways other countries could be implemented down the road, and I would find it exciting.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

ok

TheDominion
  • TheDominion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

bumpe

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

obviously OP is trolling but Love / Hate is a hell of a show. though GTA anywhere outside of the USA would be rebranded something like "Taking and Driving Away".

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 08 December 2013 - 05:30 PM.

I'd want something like "Grand Theft Auto: Chav Town", where the goal is stab people up for 10 quid, get 16-year old girls pregnant and yell "u wot m8?" and "innit?" to everyone around you.

And you can wear clothes like sports jackets, caps and hoodies. Weapons can include flip knifes and meat cleavers that you hide in your tracksuit pants.

• 727gta likes this

XandStorm
  • XandStorm

Carcer City's very own

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

I'd want something like "Grand Theft Auto: Chav Town", where the goal is stab people up for 10 quid, get 16-year old girls pregnant and yell "u wot m8?" and "innit?" to everyone around you.

And you can wear clothes like sports jackets, caps and hoodies. Weapons can include flip knifes and meat cleavers that you hide in your tracksuit pants.

That sounds way too Manhunt, buddy

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Wasn't "The Getaway" more along the lines of what you were looking for?

Wouldn't be bad to see that for the Next Gen consoles...

Wouldn't be bad if they made it more GTA-like either.

Then again I think it was only for Sony (PS2... back in 2002).

XandStorm
  • XandStorm

Carcer City's very own

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Our British protagonist who moved to Vice City could be able to go back to London, or the arms-trading San Fierran hustler gets kidnapped by stereotypical German terrorists and is taken against his will to Berlin. Imagine a Niko Bellic scenario, however immigrating to the Unites States is a pivotal part of the game instead of being the introduction. There are many ways other countries could be implemented down the road, and I would find it exciting.

I am developing a concept story like that, i named it GTA:Europa, but it is far from finished yet

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Don't forget the Chavs have to drive Opel Corsa's and Ford KA's whilst having dubstep blasting from the radios and a case of Stella Artois in the trunk  :lol:

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users