Quantcast

» «
Photo

If there's something all the bitching has taught me...

62 replies to this topic
Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

I still think SA was a funner game than core IV (come at me bro),

*Instant ban*

:pp

GTA IV was 10 times better than SA.
No wait, that's an understatement; 99999999 times better than SA.
Can I get a Commendation?

Did you met the shark in gta iv? Oh wait you can't.

What does that have to do with anything?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

I still think SA was a funner game than core IV (come at me bro),

*Instant ban*

:pp

GTA IV was 10 times better than SA.
No wait, that's an understatement; 99999999 times better than SA.
Can I get a Commendation?

Did you met the shark in gta iv? Oh wait you can't.

What does that have to do with anything?

That you can't swim underwater! :D. But whatever, i respect both games.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

@ Deaf
San Andreas is not my favorite GTA game, but it sure comes very close. And I can very much understand why people hold SA with such high regard. Simply because SA set a very high standard in GTA gaming, it was indeed groundbreaking and revolutionary. I know not every GTA fan highly rates SA, but the fact of the matter is that SA deserves the huge popularity and acclaim that it gets from its army of GTA fans. Some people like you really need to deal with this. I cannot believe you made a whole thread complaining about the continuing popularity of a 9 year old game. There is only one thing I can read from this and that's hatin' on SA, whether its deliberate or unknowing. It astounds me that just a certain amount of people wanna hate on this masterpiece of a game.

To be fair DeafMetal wasn't hating on the game. Being critical isn't necessarily "hating".

Bro, he made whole thread complaining about the continuous huge popularity of a NINE year old game. San Andreas is so old a game now, why still criticize it in such a manner like it was the most recent GTA before GTA V ? He genuinely may not be hating, but his actions kinda indicate it.

So many GTA fans still hugely revere, and are still in awe of SA, so what? Let that sh*t go, it's just a video game, no need to get upset about that. Seriously it just all seems so strange and stupid.

No, I made a thread about how all the bitching on the forums about how GTA San Andreas was perfect made me realize how imperfect it is. Again, I don't hate San Andreas, I freaking love the game; have probably 1k-3k hours logged into it between my PS2, PC, and PSN copy (and the mobile version whenever I get a good phone), not to mention the fact that it's my favorite ps2 game. I don't hate ANY games because they're subjective pieces of entertainment. However, I did not make this thread to praise the game, au contraire, mon ami, these are my thoughts in form of a response to all the accumulative, borderline blind praise the game has been getting on this section for quite a while now.

Since my biggest, most favorite hobby is playing video games and my very favorite game franchise is Grand Theft Auto, then I will want to discuss it with other like-minded people, as I have been doing for a little bit over a year now, the span of which includes criticisms of everything from I to V to fangirling for those same games.That is the entire point of the GTA forums.

This is a thread I made in response to so many people bringing up San Andreas into every conceivable conversation, presenting it as if it were, as I said in the OP, "the second coming of Jesus."  I would not be coming to the conclusions I did, and therefore making this thread, had it not been for people constantly putting it on the spot for conversation, which includes criticisms, not hate, criticism. That's what the board is for, to discuss GTA games, be it negatively, positively, and everything in between.This is the same reason why, despite V being my favorite game, I fully support every and any person giving their thoughts on it, though I DO like to make jokes at their expense when they are, in fact, "hating" (e.g., "COKSTAR SHAT OUT ANOTHRE MAX GAY").

If you think my tone is hateful, then I sincerely apologize for coming off the wrong way. This being a video game forum, and myself constantly having to type things on the keyboard for my own ventures and those I have been committed to, I like to keep things short and to the point. I also like to f*ck sh*t tits abuse the fact that we are f*ck sh*t tits allowed to use f*ck sh*t tits naughty words, which I find to be awesome, as every single one of the forums I have ever been a member of thus far has been almost fascist in taking down anything that may be even remotely offensive to anyone's dog.

Edit: f*ck sh*t tits

Ok fair enough.

All I can say is this - in my opinion, GTA V was not even better than GTA IV, let alone San Andreas. And I really hoped that V would have been a much better rendition of the San Andeeas world. In way it was, but the in-game content really let it down to the point that SA is still better than it. 

But as you know, my favorite GTA is still Vice City. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users