FEATURES (INCOMPLETE SECTION)
PROSTITUTES: They are mainly out on the streets at night, and to receive their services you must drive close to them and stop. Prostitutes can raise your health to more than 100%. However, you can kill the hooker and take your money back when you're finished.
GARAGES: There are two types of vehicle garages in the game.
- Vehicle Storage: The first type is garage for storing vehicles, almost exclusively attached to a safehouse, or located near one. Garages may vary both in number of spaces and height clearance. The primary purpose of the garage is to allow the player to preserve vehicles that have been obtained; normally, vehicles left outside are subject to disappearing after the player saves a game and restarts it later. They can also be stolen. Parking a vehicle in a garage usually protects it (with exceptions noted below).
The second type garages are with parking spaces outlined in yellow outside some safehouse marked with 'Residents Parking Only'. These spaces are for 2 vehicles only. El Infierno have various and variated garages, incluiding the marinas, hangars and helipads.
- The second type is a customization shop. Ocean Drive Tunes is the public garage in El Infierno from which car modifications can be purchased, such as wheels, nitrous, or hydraulics and more. You can also put bombs and sale the cars.
HIDDEN PACKAGES: The collection of hidden packages is a side quest of sorts wherein the player is given the opportunity to amass rewards by collecting as many of these pickups, typically placed in concealed locations or hard-to-reach places, as possible.
STUNTJUMPS: A Stunt Jump usually involves using a vehicle or motorcycle to jump off a ramp of some sort (sometimes an actual ramp, or something similiar to a ramp like a slanted roof or staircase), then to catch a few seconds of airtime, then land on the ground without dying. The game tracks these for your stats, and completing all is required for 100% completion.
RAMPAGES: Are a type of side-mission where the player has to do certain tasks in under 120 seconds (2 minutes). This type of side-mission is required for 100% completion. Most of the tasks have the player kill a certain amount of gang members, run over pedestrians, perform drive-by shootings on gang members/vehicles or destroy a certain amount of vehicles. Suitable weapons are given for each rampage.
VEHICLE MISSIONS: Are optional side missions that are activated from relevant vehicles.
- PARAMEDIC: The Paramedic side mission involves the player locating, picking up and delivering patients to the hospital within a time limit. The hospital is the closest one to where the player began the side mission.
- FIRFIGHTER: Is an optional vehicle mission that can be toggled on or off from within a Fire Truck. The mission requires the player to find and extinguish burning vehicles and pedestrians within a time limit.
- VIGILANTE: When you accesses a police car, you can access the criminal database computer and view crimes in progress in the area. The player has a time limit to get to the crime scene, but once there the timer stops. These crimes include: Gang activity, which involves killing a group of thugs; Stolen vehicle, which involves chasing down the criminal in the stolen vehicle; and Suspect on foot, which consists of only one criminal fleeing a crime scene, and are usually the easiest, as the criminal can simply be run over.
- TAXI DRIVER: Is a side mission that requires the player to drive passengers to specific locations within a time limit for a cash reward. It is triggered by entering a taxi and activating the mission via pressing a button when a call on the radio comes up.
- PIZZA BOY: The objective of the mission is to simply deliver pizzas stocked in a Pizza Boy delivery scooter to waiting customers on the streets throughout a region surrounding a pizza parlor within a time limit.
- PIMPING: Is a mission that consists of driving prostitutes to meet their respective customers.
- BURGLAR: The mission is activated whenever the player enters a black Boxville between the hours of 20:00 and 6:00. The mission requires the player to quietly search houses for anything worth stealing.
- FREIGHT MISSIONS: Is a side mission that involves the player transporting freight around the state in a Brown Streak or a Freight under a time limit. Like most side missions, it is activated by pressing the sub-mission button.
- COURIER: Are side-missions which involve the player delivering packages to various locations across the state.
- TRASH DASH: Is a side mission in which the player collects garbage dumpsters by using the Trashmaster.
- AIR RESCUE: Is an exclusive odd job activated through an Air Ambulance. The protagonist has to save patients by picking them up with a winch below the helicopter.
- BEACH PATROL: The mission is triggered by entering a parked Blazer Lifeguard by a lifeguard station. On this odd job, there are swimmers in the seas who have trouble and need to be rescued. The player has to drive towards the Coastguard boat with another person throwing lifebuoys as the player docks the boat next to the swimmers needing help and doing a drive-by like throw.
- FIRE COPTER: It is started by entering the parked Armadillo. The player's objective is to fly above the highlighted places in the Vice City mainland and use the water inside the bucket attached to the helicopter to put out any fires. If the player runs out of water they can refill it by flying above the sea and put the bucket inside the water.
- INFIERNO SIGHTS: Once the player enters the Helitours Maverick parked at any airport in the state, the mission is automatically start. The player's job is to fly low and fast above the city within time limits to keep the tourists entertained and stop closer to touristic points while the tourists in the passenger seats take photos of the sights.
- SKYWOLF: To do the mission, the player must enter the Thomas the Tank Engine at any airport. You have to pass all checkpoints in the right time to tis job be completed.
- EXCESS DELIVERY: The objective of the game is to collect the designated package before rivals in four gang-based Burritos will then deliver the package to the designated person. A henchman will also follow and protects you and the van from the rivals.
STRIP CLUBS: There is various clubs in El Infierno, is an establishment that typically offers erotic dance by scantly-clad strippers or dancers to customers, including the player. The shopfront of strip clubs have often appeared in some form, either as part of street scenery, particularly in red-light districts, or as an interactive locale, complete with interiors and even the ability to pay for a strip club's facilities.
NIGHTCLUBS: Is as implied, a club more inclined for use as a place to dance and socialize, as opposed to more sexually oriented strip clubs. Exist various nightclubs in the map, incluiding the famous Malibu Club, Hercules, Maisonette 9 and Bahama Mamas South.
THREATENING: The player now has the option to rob convenience stores by threatening the clerk (if the clerk is absent or dead, the player can also take money directly from available cash registers). This does not always work as some clerks will cower behind the counter while others will refuse to give the player any money. If the same convenience story is robbed several times, a clerk may even pull a weapon and begin firing at the player.
GANG WARFARE: Taking over enemy gang territory earns you more Respect and Money. The money is generated over time and can be collected in outside of your first safehouse. Neighborhoods also become safer for you to travel around since enemy gang members will no longer appear in the area.
This is a list of gangs in the game:
- SHARKS (STREETWANNABE’S): Are a band of thugs in Vice City,they can be found around the North Point Mall and Prawn Island.
- CUBANS (LOS CABRONES): Are a Hispanic street gang in Little Havana district of Vice City. Cubans are considered the prominent gang in the southern end of Vice City.
- VICE CITY BIKERS: Is a motorcycle club in Vice City. Group of stereotypical bikers, they wear leather, give off a gruff, tough persona, have long beards and hair, wear biker attire and ride chopper style motorcycles.
- HAITIANS: Are a street gang in Vice City. They are the main rivals of the Cubans, and they vie for control of the poorer neighborhoods of Vice City (Little Haiti and Little Havana).
- ANGELS OF DEATH: The Angels of Death MC is an outlaw motorcycle club operating in Johnson (based in the city of Okeechobee ), where they frequently hang out at their clubhouse. Are big rivals of The Lost MC.
- THE LOST MOTORCYCLE CLUB: Famous biker gang who has just arrived in the state, only at the beginning took the counties of Sunrise and Waterfall (Based on Sumter and Lake) and during the plot tries to take the territory of South Domination in New Alice, giving the fuse for the various wars gang in the state.
- SOUTH DOMINATION (SD): Gang located in New Alice that currently lives in conflict with the Lost MC, their leader is Carl Carter, one of the protagonists of the game.
TAGS: Are a type of collectible item in the game. The player has to search for a total of 100 gang tags all around El Infierno and spray over them your gang tag with a spray can.
BARBES: Allow the player to choose a hairstyle for the game's protagonists. The types of hairstyles selected may enhance both the player's respect from your gang members and the player's sex appeal towards girlfriends.
TATTO PARLORS: Are facilities where the player can include tattoos on their player character. Much like haircuts, tattoos increase player respect from your gang members as well as sex appeal from girlfriends.
GYMS: Are facilities where the player can train to improve his/her physical stats. The change is that now you is not strong overnight, this time will take longer than 10 days until take 40% fat.
AIRPORTS: A feature exclusively found in GTA San Andreas it’s back, is the ability to purchase tickets at any airports for commercial flights to other cities in El Infierno. Plane tickets, which cost 500 dollars each, can be bought at specific entrances of an airport. By confirming a purchase, the player will be shown a cutscene of an AT-400 taking off from the departing airport and flying to the chosen airport, before the player spawns outside the destination's airport; players can bail out from the plane at any time of the flight, or skip the cutscene.
GAMBLING: The player can increase the gambling skill of your character by spending money at the casinos. The skill increases by 1 for every $100 spent up to a maximum skill of 1000. There are certain activities that bars the player from playing due to a low gambling skill. The player can borrow money from the casino, leading to a negative money value. The amount allowed to borrow is based in how high the gambling skill is, the higher the skill the more is allowed to borrow. If the limit of money borrowed is reached by the player, Carl will receive a warning phone call from the casino. Eventually he will be called again and told that people will be meeting him to discuss the debt. After this a gang of hitmen will arrive and attack the player, and random attacks like this will persist until you pay off the debt.
BASKETBALL: The player can score points by throwing the ball into a basketball hoop — the farther the distance, the more points the player gets — but has little to benefit from it other than having bragging rights. The player can also do tricks like spinning the ball with your character finger, or executing slam dunks by moving closer towards the hoop.
BARS: Is an establishment in the game that allows the player to drink with friends as a social activity. The function of bars may occasionally interchange with nightclubs, but is still primarily associated with the simple act of drinking.
ATM’S: Are computerised machine that can be used to complete monetary transactions such as balance check or withdrawal.
POOL: Two players can play pool and either player wins. The main goal is to get all the colored cues within the designated colors into the hole, then get the 8-Ball to win.
VENDING MACHINES: Are one of the many ways that the player can restore their health. They come in two forms: Snack vending machines and drink vending machines. Getting a drink or a snack from a vending machine costs $1, similar to a street vendor. Like vendors, vending machines are not marked on the map as restaurants are.
RHYTIM-BASED MINIGAMES: Rhythm-based minigames are minigames where the player is required to enter a sequence of commands in a rhythmical fashion that often plays alongside a certain song. The eature is back in two forms: dancing and lowriders "bouncing" with hydraulics.
OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER: Offline Multiplayer mode consists of two players: one is the main protagonist you’re using, while the second player can choose from several random pedestrian models, depending on the location or theme of the environment.
GOLF: To play a round of golf, the player must walk up to the entrance of a Golf Club and pay an entrance fee of $100. The golfing minigame consists of hitting the golf ball towards the green and then putting it into the hole in the least number of hits possible.
GIRLFRIENDS: Are love interests that you can date in the game, some introduced through storyline and others by online dating sites.
DARTS: Is a sport, which can be played in the game. To win, the player must be the first to reach 0 points, as described below, from an original score of 301. The highest amount you can score in a round is 180.
FRIENDSHIPS: The player will eventually befriend several acquaintances over the course of the game's storyline, primarily after performing an adequate number of missions for the contacts. The player's friendship with a character is determined by a "[Character name] like" attribute found in game stats; the higher a friend's "like", the better their relationship with the player. Hanging out with friends is the primary method to improve on the player's relationships with their friends, eventually allowing the player to unlock special benefits; the player can also increase his friendships (as well as their "respect") through certain storyline missions. However, rejecting offers by friends to go out or ignoring friends for too long will eventually result in a friend's "like" towards the player dropping; players will be notified of the latter via a text message.
CAR WASH: Is a business featured in the game that lets the player take any passenger car, light truck or SUV to this facility to remove dirt, grime, and the occasional blood.
COMEDY CLUBS: The comedy clubs is intended to be one place where the player can watch stand up shows. The player can visit the club by himself, with a friend, or on a date with one of his girlfriends to see performances. Some shows fom the comedy clubs can also been seen on television while in one of the player's safehouses.
INTERNET: The game includes a fake in-game Internet, featuring a number of websites. The websites are viewed on an in-game web browser similar to Apple’s PC’s. The player can access the Internet from any web cafes and some safehouses in the map.
BOWLING: Is a game that can be played alone or against a friend or girlfriend in the game. The player (either playing with a buddy or alone) must roll the bowling ball to the end of the lane to knock down as many pins as possible. Before doing so, the player must mark his starting position for the best trajectory. Once the ball is released, the placement may be adjusted until the bowling ball passes the red markings on the center of the lane. After that, it's just luck. All of the instructions for the buttons are displayed on the top of the screen.
ARM WRESTLING: The activity is basically a wager-based minigame in which the player is required compete against a computer controlled opponent for two or three rounds. During a round of arm wrestling, the player needs to rapidly move the right thumb stick from left to right to win; the tougher the opponent, the more rapidly the player is required to move the thumb stick.
AIR HOCKEY: The basic premise of air hockey pits two players against each other in a challenge to push a hockey puck using mallets into the goal of each player on both ends of a table; this requires the player defend their goal while attempting propelling the puck into the opponent's goals. The first person to score seven points wins the game.