» «
Photo

Nexus 7- PPSSPP Vice City?

10 replies to this topic
ZaineRichards
  • ZaineRichards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by ZaineRichards, 06 December 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Hey there, I'm about to get a 2nd gen nexus 7 2013. I'm was wondering if anyone else has had the same idea as me and wanted to put VCS or LCS on their tablets.

I have vice city and grand theft auto apps on my iphone but VCS was a lot better for me.

I've seen a few people emulate it on they're android tablets but the frame rare stability isn't great. Wondered if the 2nd gen nexus was powerful to run it.

I do own all the games for Ps2 but I'd rather have them digitally so I can take them on the go.

Thankyou

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

I heard even GTASA runs emulated on mobiles without too many problems, but using emulations of 3D games is always going to be pretty buggy and lower performing...

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

The GTA games have issues on PPSSPP I think, at least LCS is pretty unplayable.

ZaineRichards
  • ZaineRichards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

I read somewhere that one guy with a new nexus 7 was experiencing lag. Maybe that can be fixed in the software idk. I like VCS slightly more than Vice city but I guess it's still PS2 and component cables till then.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

I heard even GTASA runs emulated on mobiles without too many problems, but using emulations of 3D games is always going to be pretty buggy and lower performing...

Can you send me info about that?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's completely playable, but has some graphics bugs.

ZaineRichards
  • ZaineRichards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

You won't need to search a way around it because close to two weeks ago Rockstar announced that GTA:SA will be remastered with upgraded graphics for ios, android, windows and a few others.  They say its coming out this month so we'll see it in the next two weeks or so.

What Device are you playing them on, do they games get updated often, as in someday it could be optimized to play on the new nexus 7?

GuilhermeBRRO
  • GuilhermeBRRO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

I run the GTA VCS and LCS on my Galaxy S2, which is not so powerful as Nexus 7. I get few graphics issues and is a bit slower, but is better than nothing :). Take a look at my videos: http://www.youtube.c...er/GGBGameplays

I'm curious about the GTA SA emulation, as ZaineRichards said. Can you give more infos? I know will be released the official version for android, I'm just curious to know about this. Thanks.

ZaineRichards
  • ZaineRichards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by ZaineRichards, 10 December 2013 - 07:41 AM.

I run the GTA VCS and LCS on my Galaxy S2, which is not so powerful as Nexus 7. I get few graphics issues and is a bit slower, but is better than nothing :). Take a look at my videos: http://www.youtube.c...er/GGBGameplays

I'm curious about the GTA SA emulation, as ZaineRichards said. Can you give more infos? I know will be released the official version for android, I'm just curious to know about this. Thanks.

Heres the link: http://www.rockstarg...s-december.html I'm pretty exited because surprisingly its the only GTA game i havn't played.  Since 5's release ive been playing VCS.  In the next week i guarentee you we will have news on it or possibly a trailer, i'm calling it now.  

Edit:  Heres to hoping they bring LCS and VCS and Android and IOS, and not a year apart.

GuilhermeBRRO
  • GuilhermeBRRO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Heres the link: http://www.rockstarg...s-december.html I'm pretty exited because surprisingly its the only GTA game i havn't played.  Since 5's release ive been playing VCS.  In the next week i guarentee you we will have news on it or possibly a trailer, i'm calling it now.  

Edit:  Heres to hoping they bring LCS and VCS and Android and IOS, and not a year apart.

My bad, I already know that, I meant I wanna know about that: :)

ZaineRichards
  • ZaineRichards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

I would look at Rockstar’s previous app releases to presume what it may be like.  My idea on the matter that it will be an almost exact port but remastered graphics, I don’t think they will add anything new to it, i wish they would.  Side note: i play GTA vice city on my Iphone 4S almost everyday, I played the heck out of it on the PS2 as a kid, I remember it being such a big thing to have GTA as a kid with all its violence.  When i get my nexus 7 i can’t wait to plug it into my television and play with a controller, it will be awesome.

Since the game is So big that with 3 locations, I think the game will probably be closer to $10 rather than $5.

my only addition is that rockstar would add in multiplayer-co-op to it, GTA is fun but could you imagine going on a two person rampage just like in iv 7 vi.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users