Quantcast

» «
Photo

I feel like I'm being punished for buying a Xbox One.

63 replies to this topic
Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

Which games?

http://www.cinemable...-PS4-59924.html

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Chump games. But fair enough.

How about running a game like BF 4 or COD Ghost?

Not sure why many developers are dropping/cancelling games on the Wii U.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I knew you would bring up multiplats. The people that buy third party multiplats on Nintendo consoles are in the distinct minority. How many people do you think bought the Wii for Call of Duty with waggling compared to the amount that bought it for Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc? Like I said before, it's competing with the PS4 and Xbox One not only despite its differences but because of them. PC gamers aren't the only ones that are interested in the Wii U because it offers something different - I'm sure there are plenty of people that own one alongside a PS4 or Xbox One as well.

Your whole thing here seems to be that because you don't like Nintendo's first party games, you consider them to be an irrelevant competitor in the console market, and that is simply not true. I hate to break it to you, but your opinion is not that important.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 15 December 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Holy sh*t. I never said any wrong about their first party games.

I meant Chump games compared to the games the X1 and PS4 have to endure.

I've had a DS, 3DS and Wii before. I have nothing against them, and personally, had no intention of bringing up Nintendo in this thread.

You seem like I'm personally attacking your beloved baby. Christ.

I did know the Wii U was BC, but I didn't know it ran games in 1080p at 60fps. I think I'll end this by saying sorry on the Wii U not being up with the X1/PS4. Ignorance is bliss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users