132 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 10 February 2014 - 03:52 AM.

Yes this happened with the 1.09 update, in this update the "Hitman" gained the ability to spawn in random vehicles(random in color & type). I posted this on the first day of 1.09, when he killed me in a red landstalker and a white patriot. It happens when there is already a vehicle in the place he is going to spawn, if there is one there, then he becomes the driver, if a vehicle is not already there, then  he will spawn in his trademark Sentinel XS.

Inconceivable! 

He resembles Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Imagine if there was a high tech elite NPC performing like that. A devious hitman that can take immense damage and can shapeshift which he then proceeds to follow you around the map while also being able to make clones of himself. Mike Toreno deserves this role!

Awesome, never even thought of it that way, lol. I will from here on out refer to the "hitman" as "Agent Smith", lol

P.S. I was wrong, it happened in 1.08;

"...-The "Assassin" in the black sentinel XS CAN now appear in any random vehicle(he appears in whatever vehicles is closest to his spawn location)...."

"http://gtaforums.com...as-108-removed/"

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

Well, this is the first time I heard about the "Sentinal Guy"...Did see him pass by me at the start of a mission way back in the beginning of Oct. driving past me in a black Stinger GT. However, this was back when the game was quite buggy so he had disappeared from this car which I immediately started driving without any issue. 

Dark Donnie
  • Dark Donnie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

Just finished Processed Survial... Guy drove by in a Monroe. First time I've seen that

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Previously named Rockwheels.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

If he spawns and you have a wanted level, he will start to shoot you up. I've seen him in all kinds of black cars. Clearly an undercover agent.

He's working for NSA.

XR3i
  • XR3i

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I've seen him in an Cognoscenti and something else couple weeks back, think it was a 9F, but I can't remember.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:11 AM Edited by NeilNATO, 11 February 2014 - 08:48 AM.

You know what's actually not something people have seen unlike this thread? I saw a kifflom guy in a tailgater driving around loaded with a shotgun.

Kifflom mother f***er!!!

0_0.jpg

And it's official!! this is the most exotic car i have seen him in so far.

0_0.jpg

I was stood in the road and exited to the game store and back in again repeatedly so i can force spawn "the hitman" just to see what car he spawns in and low n behold! chadder!!! he tried to drive off but i sprayed him with ap pistol bullets :)

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

I never ever seen him in another car than a Sentinel.

This thread seems to be a big pile of crap.

And, just a small thing, a picture is not a proof.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:10 AM Edited by NeilNATO, 11 February 2014 - 09:11 AM.

Latest one, Tailgater, i get in it and BAM!! Simeon wants this vehicle, typical thanks a bunch lol.

0_0.jpg

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

Cya in badsport

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM Edited by Thecomrade9, 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM.

Didn't even know about this guy, but now I realize I fell victim to him yesterday.

I tried to jack a car, ran far in front of one (can't remember what type, possibly a XS) and I noticed he was speeding up. Hit me square on and killed me.

Didn't put up a gun, just tried to get him to stop.

That's all I recall of him.

Cheezypeaz
  • Cheezypeaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

He chased me down in a Dominator once and shot me up before I had time to figure out what was going on- I guessed it with another player randomly attacking me but it wasn't.

I'm also pretty sure he sped past me in Rockford Hills last night after doing a mission for Martin in a Banshee but I never caught up to find out, so could be wrong.

BusterMcKnuckles
  • BusterMcKnuckles

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

I have been killed by an NPC that was just the guy in jeans and a flannel, he was driving one of those sh*tty station wagons, just pulled up yelling about how I was dead, got out of his car and unloaded on me with an uzi. I had just got out of a mission and was sitting parked in an alley just off the street, when I first saw him I thought it was just the NPCs fighting with each other or something so i didn't even react to him.

• Soran Is On likes this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

I'll rid the world of infestation - Sans Lingua Franca.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

NPC Stinger GT in Vinewood

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

I still haven't seen this person, and I have been playing Online since day one. I do sometimes hear a car speeding when I leave a job, sometimes also with police sirens, but I have not spotted him/her.

• Blingy likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

I still haven't seen this person, and I have been playing Online since day one. I do sometimes hear a car speeding when I leave a job, sometimes also with police sirens, but I have not spotted him/her.

Most likely that is him.  Most of the time he's in a Sentinel (this is the only car I've seen him in), but as others have pointed out he will drive other vehicles as well.   His character mold will varry quite a bit though.  For example, this was him today:

http://prod.cloud.ro...uS8Qw6w/0_0.jpg

He was wearing a biking outfit, but I've seen him as a fat mafia looking guy in a hawaiian shirt, a worker with gloves, a guy with a beard and suit, a guy that looked like a Grove Street Gang member, a guy that looked kind of like Tom Selleck on drugs, an older woman in shorts, etc, etc, etc.

(This time he was running over NPC's and tried to hit me on the sidewalk, but I managed to gun him before he got away.  And I sold his Sentinel after, (which gives you 6000 btw) because, hey, I want compensation for my torment)

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

i was just minding my own, then out of nowhere this dude pulls up in a schyster, and starts weaving through cars to get to me and starts plowing through civilians on the sidewalk then spun me out. Caught up to him pretty quickly, spun him out..then he tried to get out of his car but I quickly put him down

0_0.jpg

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by Ballistic Jello, 12 February 2014 - 07:24 PM.

No, but your menial playtime contradicts the dozens of pictures in this thread, riiiiight?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edit: Found another, my blacked out Sabre Turbo in background, assassin driving a Cog.

0_0.jpg

Charlie Goodvibes
  • Charlie Goodvibes

Charlie's been dead for 40 years

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

This jerk is one of my favorite things about GTAO

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

Now that I am aware of this "Sentinel Hitman" I seen him 4x on just one online playthrough. Every single time he just sped by me rather than engaging and every time in his iconic blacked-out Sentine he got away from me twice...But the other 2x he was not so lucky...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

skeptical-house.jpg

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:11 AM

skeptical-house.jpg

What is there to be skeptical of? Hes a random NPC that randomly spawns to kill you and pretty hard to miss driving around like a maniac.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

skeptical-house.jpg

What is there to be skeptical of? Hes a random NPC that randomly spawns to kill you and pretty hard to miss driving around like a maniac.

Yeah, but he's called Sentinel man for a reason.

• Viper9502 likes this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

Just finished Extradition & when climbing the hill to the road, he spawns in Franklin's Buffalo lol.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

What the f*ck? :lol:

So what you're saying is these photos aren't real?? :/

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

He tried to hit me when I was in a car, I chased him down and shot out his tires, he tried to get out and shoot me...

Didn't go well for him.

0_0.jpg

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

I like cactusus and I like the colour yellow

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Up until last night he was always in a XS. Last night he flew by in a Stinger but I couldn't catch him due to my crap car.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

After I finished Mixed up With Coke last night, he spawns in the common car, Entity XF.

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

0_0.jpg

Brenda?

300px-Ep31_1.jpg

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

Well I found him in a Schafter... Still never seen him in other models other than the F620, Schafter, Sentinel XS, or Tailgater.

0_0.jpg

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

Was probably a mugger that stole someones car.

Mroz
  • Mroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

I've been following him around every time he spawns in my game. Last time I saw him he rushed to nearest group of players killing each other and pulled out a shotgun, killing both players and the police. He even shouted "f*cking hipsters", or something to that effect. Can anyone go through the game files and find out some more about this guy and what he says?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users