Photo

Black Sentinel XS Hitman - DRIVES STINGER GT

121 replies to this topic
RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

at first i didnt know about this guy. but ive been looking for him for weeks now and i never see him. i have never had a run in with him... what am i missing.

and hes no Agent 47 from what i hear. way too sloppy.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 29 January 2014 - 03:53 PM.

He needs an official name...

Sentinel man won't cut it, neither does The Sentinel since most will think were talking about the car...

What we know:

- He drives fast black cars (Sentinel XS, F620, Infernus, Stinger GT, Monroe...)

- He shows out of nowhere and surprises most of the time

- He will try to aggressively run players over at a high speed

- He will drive up to players and start shooting at them from his car

I propose we call him... '' The Hitman ''

MKYR
  • MKYR

Rockford Hills

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Will you get over it. I've seen and posted in almost 4 different threads exactly the same as this. YES, the sentinel guy drives multiple vehicles.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Oh yeah he's hit me before, right when I was getting my car he crushed me between my car and his causing me to roll off of mine in death sequence.  This makes my psycho meter raise 20 pts.. 

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Yea, tell me about it...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Kurt370
  • Kurt370

ay caramba

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

I killed him today driving an Infernus

This guy is getting each day  :O

0_0.jpg

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by NeilNATO, 30 January 2014 - 01:51 AM.

He is the "joyrider" that R* warned us about in the loading messages a while ago,

His normal whip of choice is the Sentinel XS hence the title given of "sentinel guy" but he can be seen in pretty much any car. You know when he is coming as you can hear his loud music from a block away getting louder as he tries to run you over.

I actually enjoy seeing him every time i join free roam just to see what he is in, shot him and take his car for a trophy.

A few facts about the sentinel guy...

If you kill him you get instant 2 star wanted.

If you are having a massive fire fight with the cops and he is in the area he will pull up and join in.

Also he will spawn in one of the cars in Simeon's list from "any" of the current players in session not just car's in your list.

The most exclusive car i have seen him in was a all black cheetah.

Here is a few snapomatic's i have built up.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

He was not so lucky this time in a stanier that i rpg'd by accident (thought i had my ap pistol out lol)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Bozzah likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

I've seen him in:
Sentinel XS (duh)
Entity XF
Monroe
Super Diamond

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

VAN Society's Codebreaker

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

I've heard of the hitman but never saw him...until tonight.

Had just started a game and this maniac ran into me so I chased him down.

It was he.

And in the XS.

MKYR
  • MKYR

Rockford Hills

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

You know what's actually not something people have seen unlike this thread? I saw a kifflom guy in a tailgater driving around loaded with a shotgun.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

You know what's actually not something people have seen unlike this thread? I saw a kifflom guy in a tailgater driving around loaded with a shotgun.

LOL the NPC driving is random too, i have seen some strange one's range from dock handlers dressed in high vis jackets to lost bikers so why am i not surprised to hear this one

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

yup.

0_0.jpg

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

Been seeing him a lot this week, but by far the oddest was yesterday.  I had spawned in after doing a job for Lester, and got into my Cheetah.  I was in the middle of the map, on a dead end street.  As soon as I got in my car, his Sentinel spawned right next to my car in lane next to me.  I started to drive, and so did he.  I sped up, he kept pace.  I slowed down, so did he.  I slammed on my brakes and sprayed the back of his car with my SMG, and here's the odd part, he got out of his car and ran off into the woods.  He didn't try and fight back, just ran.  He was the fat mafia looking guy this time.  I got out of my car to chase him down, but he had vanished, and when I got back to my car, his Sentinel had despawned as well.  I just found it odd that he was agressive in his car this time, but chose to run as soon as he was on foot.  Never had that happen before, he always shot back.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Drives an Entity now too.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 10 February 2014 - 12:01 AM.

What is a Black Sentinel XS Hitman? What's an NCP?

mikeplugers91
  • mikeplugers91

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

I have sen this guy in all kinds of cars, he is 9 out of the 10 times there after a race or mission.
I have seen him mostly in a sentinal xs but also in a felon, jackal, stinger i also believe a buccaneer and more cars he def spawns in more than the sentinal xs

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

The 1st time I saw this guy,he pissed me off shooting at me. Now,I chase him down,off him and sell his car.

Sometime I will follow him around for awhile and man is he a bad driver. There should be more freaks like this in free roam or online. :lol:

• Viper9502 likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

ive seen him in a tailgater a couple times

Ickabob7734
  • Ickabob7734

Likes Pie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

Sometimes the "Sentinel Guy" is a woman. Mindblowing, isn't it?

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

I've only seen him in an XS and tailgater. One time I blew up a car and he literally got out and starting shooting me with an Uzi. I proceeded to blow up his sh*tty XS. I kill him any chance I get. I prefer to snipe him after he drives by.

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

VAN Society's Codebreaker

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

I fell victim to the Hitman earlier.  Before I can bring up the weapons wheel the phone rings.  Not fast enough to get rid, boom, dead. 

Random, mistimed phone calls are of no benefit to anyone.

Dom and Brucie, who the f*ck cares.

I will get you, Hitman

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

MASTER OF MAYHEM

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

I have never seen this man...He must know to steer clear of me.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

I've seen this guy drive many cars, most recently, a Z-Type :/

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Sweet JP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

I've seen him/her/it in an XS, a Tailgater, and a Gauntlet. I can only say I've been killed by the "Black Car Bandit" (my friends' name for them) once, and it was when I shot at his car with a pistol. He slammed on the brakes, got out, and promptly filled me body with 12 ga. buckshot. Other than that, he just drives off if provoked or shot at.

Shanxys
  • Shanxys

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

the hitman once killed me when i was running out the store after i robbed it! I didn't have a car so when i stepped out I ran to the other side of the street to jack a ride and then BOOM, runs me over, kills me

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Ebola Country, U.S.A.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:14 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 10 February 2014 - 03:15 AM.

Yes this happened with the 1.09 update, in this update the "Hitman" gained the ability to spawn in random vehicles(random in color & type). I posted this on the first day of 1.09, when he killed me in a red landstalker and a white patriot. It happens when there is already a vehicle in the place he is going to spawn, if there is one there, then he becomes the driver, if a vehicle is not already there, then  he will spawn in his trademark Sentinel XS.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Latest strange encounter...

0_0.jpg

Watch Tower
  • Watch Tower

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

I swear to christ I saw an npc in a chrome cheetah with the Mexican hat dance horn once. By the time I could gather my wits and give chase he was gone. I can't prove it but I swear it happened. 

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

I swear to christ I saw an npc in a chrome cheetah with the Mexican hat dance horn once. By the time I could gather my wits and give chase he was gone. I can't prove it but I swear it happened. 

Player left the session and his avatar turns into an NPC, That's what you witnessed

• Watch Tower likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Yes this happened with the 1.09 update, in this update the "Hitman" gained the ability to spawn in random vehicles(random in color & type). I posted this on the first day of 1.09, when he killed me in a red landstalker and a white patriot. It happens when there is already a vehicle in the place he is going to spawn, if there is one there, then he becomes the driver, if a vehicle is not already there, then  he will spawn in his trademark Sentinel XS.

Inconceivable! 

He resembles Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Imagine if there was a high tech elite NPC performing like that. A devious hitman that can take immense damage and can shapeshift which he then proceeds to follow you around the map while also being able to make clones of himself. Mike Toreno deserves this role!

• SeaWallTx and Viper9502 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users