Photo

How to make buildings mod in vc?

5 replies to this topic
Somaan
  • Somaan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

I am new to this moding stuff so can anyone tell me how can i make a building model and then add to my gta vc game.Plz help

Speccy
  • Speccy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee, 17 December 2013 - 03:07 PM.

I'm assuming you do not have any professional modeling tools such as 3ds max and just looking to have your very first building model in game.

First of all, do you have any knowledge of mapping for Vice City? Have you ever tried manipulating the position of any existing buildings in Vice City using tools such as MED or Moo Mapper?

Just answer these questions for starters, and i could help you out. It really isn't that hard and all you need are some basic tools. Although it takes a lot of effort to make quality models, you don't need to actaully buy any software to be able to do this.

So let me know where you are at, and i can start explaining the first steps.

Somaan
  • Somaan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Sorry for late posting.I have used med and moo mapper i know how to add a model in gta vc i also made a simple model on 3ds Max (kams scripts installed) and also know how to make it a dff file.But i dont know how i can add textures in my model and make a txd file. I only need help in it.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Use TXD Workshop to create a texture :)

Somaan
  • Somaan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

Use TXD Workshop to create a texture :)

Can u be more specific that how can i add the colors to my model in 3ds max and then how do i make it txd file with txd workshop.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

There's several tutorials here regarding this subject.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users