Glitcher....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by senormidget, 06 December 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Winner. Just because rockstar want to change the direction of their franchise into a p2p model RPG, doesn't mean their fans from way back want it. Gta has never been about making money and economy. I grinded the hell out of rooftop rumble just so I could enjoy the game, grinding isn't fun. Their missions aren't fun for the most part. Being broke in a game about shooting and mayhem isn't fun. Bad sport system isn't fun. All in all, I glitched to make a point to rockstar that I don't care for their new approach, and if they continue down this path they can be damn sure I'll never touch their next online venture.

^ That's a good point, the missions aren't fun and they sure as hell aren't easy to get into.

I spent an hour last night trying to do a decent mission but every single lobby is Last Team Standing or the crappy head-to-head team challenges. 

First team to steal the van wins! Cue driving half way across the map only for the van to be destroyed 4 seconds later and everybody fails. Enjoy your $150!

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

why u guys mad at each other?

can someone make a TLDR version of the posts?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

Winner. Just because rockstar want to change the direction of their franchise into a p2p model RPG, doesn't mean their fans from way back want it. Gta has never been about making money and economy. I grinded the hell out of rooftop rumble just so I could enjoy the game, grinding isn't fun. Their missions aren't fun for the most part. Being broke in a game about shooting and mayhem isn't fun. Bad sport system isn't fun. All in all, I glitched to make a point to rockstar that I don't care for their new approach, and if they continue down this path they can be damn sure I'll never touch their next online venture.

^ That's a good point, the missions aren't fun and they sure as hell aren't easy to get into.

I spent an hour last night trying to do a decent mission but every single lobby is Last Team Standing or the crappy head-to-head team challenges. 

First team to steal the van wins! Cue driving half way across the map only for the van to be destroyed 4 seconds later and everybody fails. Enjoy your $150!

Most of the NPC missions are actually pretty fun when played with friends, never played the vs missions but I don't see why you'd do them for RP/$ to begin with as opposed to NPC missions.

why u guys mad at each other?

can someone make a TLDR version of the posts?

I'm sure someone in this thread will be nice enough to draw pictures for you with crayons since apparently reading isn't your strong suit.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by senormidget, 06 December 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Why exactly do you need to have a 10 car garage within the first month or so of the game being out, you don't have to grind over and over again to unlock something immediately, you just are supposed to unlock things over time and gain wealth over time.  Like seriously do you not get that a lot of people are bored of this game because of there not being anything left to do, can you not see why?  You don't actually need practically anything that you complain about and they get extremely boring quickly, most of the people glitching like yourself have no idea how a successful long term online game works.

How much playing time are you at btw?  Just wondering because at even 5 days played I had well over what you claim you'd have.

I want a 10 car garage because GTA is about cars. I don't want to unlock things after a few months, I want to pay £40 for a game and then play the game right away. Like I said, if I wanted to grind for months for little reward I'd play an RPG.

I've played about 90hrs at the moment which is about 3.5 days. I have a full time job and a girlfriend so I get to play maybe an hour at night on average? I also enjoy free roam which doesn't really earn you any money, like I stated earlier I don't grind missions all night because it's mind numbingly boring, I do the odd job when I feel like doing one.

And I don't care if other people are bored, I'm not bored. :/

RE: The NPC missions, yeah it's all well and good choosing an NPC mission but as soon as you're finished that one you get a selection of VS missions or everybody quits the lobby.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:06 PM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 12:07 PM.

Why exactly do you need to have a 10 car garage within the first month or so of the game being out, you don't have to grind over and over again to unlock something immediately, you just are supposed to unlock things over time and gain wealth over time.  Like seriously do you not get that a lot of people are bored of this game because of there not being anything left to do, can you not see why?  You don't actually need practically anything that you complain about and they get extremely boring quickly, most of the people glitching like yourself have no idea how a successful long term online game works.

How much playing time are you at btw?  Just wondering because at even 5 days played I had well over what you claim you'd have.

I want a 10 car garage because GTA is about cars. I don't want to unlock things after a few months, I want to pay £40 for a game and then play the game right away. Like I said, if I wanted to grind for months for little reward I'd play an RPG.

I've played about 90hrs at the moment which is about 3.5 days. I have a full time job and a girlfriend so I get to play maybe an hour at night on average? I also enjoy free roam which doesn't really earn you any money, like I stated earlier I don't grind missions all night because it's mind numbingly boring, I do the odd job when I feel like doing one.

And I don't care if other people are bored, I'm not bored. :/

GTA Online is an RPG.

Also you don't have to grind "for months" to buy a 10 car garage I did it within the first day (WITHOUT CHEATING) weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users