Glitcher....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
SlowLane85
  • SlowLane85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

I am a glitcher. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I am. But I think some people look down on glitchers Waaaaay too much. I glitch a couple times a day. Just to get enough to get by. I am a level 42 and I do not have an Adder. Let alone any supercar. I believe that the money earning in online is a lot of crap. I mean how are you going to afford an apartment, garage full of cars, and parts for the cars, with $700 races? I don't run around killing people. I hardly play in a public match anyway. I play with all my friends and they don't mind it so I do it. They do too. I mean it's just nice being able to find a rare car and customize it with whatever you want. But yeah, I'm not a bad glitcher. Let alone a noob.
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

Glad I read that. +1 to OP for this vital post

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:05 AM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 06:05 AM.

I am a glitcher. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I am. But I think some people look down on glitchers Waaaaay too much. I glitch a couple times a day. Just to get enough to get by. I am a level 42 and I do not have an Adder. Let alone any supercar. I believe that the money earning in online is a lot of crap. I mean how are you going to afford an apartment, garage full of cars, and parts for the cars, with $700 races? I don't run around killing people. I hardly play in a public match anyway. I play with all my friends and they don't mind it so I do it. They do too. I mean it's just nice being able to find a rare car and customize it with whatever you want. But yeah, I'm not a bad glitcher. Let alone a noob.

By progressively unlocking them and buying them over time.  And mission payouts end up being 11.5k for most higher missions, and yeah you are a huge noob.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

So what are we discussing here?

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'm a glitcher and I don't give a flying f*ck.  Suck it, bitches!

• Ninja_Gear and mrkush90 like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

I love how people try and act like they are above glitching. You all know you are doing it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

I love how people try and act like they are above glitching. You all know you are doing it.

The % of the entire GTAO player base that glitches is a lot less than you think.

Two gun
  • Two gun

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Source? Cause all you hear in this game is the expensive horn.

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:34 AM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Source? Cause all you hear in this game is the expensive horn.

My source is common sense, look it up.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

Is duping considered glitching?
If so, I'm an avid glitcher.

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

Money earning in this game is not a load of crap.

I play about 5 hours a day and earn about 200k from the time spent. This includes, bounty collecting from a couple of people I find, quite a bit of deathmatches, a good few missions and some races. Heck I even parachute occasionally.

Just because you cannot make the cash you want as quick as you want it, doesn't mean glitching is the answer.

I glitched in the beginning too, I'm not ashamed to admit it. But having everything doesn't seem to be what people think it is. I'd prefer to rather invest my time into this game and get it legitimately. Besides, most of the stuff isn't needed and you will soon get bored of them.

• Ninjambie and Odesza like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

I'm the resident pastor and hereby commute your sin if you promise to purchase a cash card or dlc in the future. Go in peace.

• z0etr0pe likes this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by mrkush90, 06 December 2013 - 07:05 AM.

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

I've repented my sins and shall obey wishes as of today!

<lemme grab my wife's credit card>

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by BurningBalls, 06 December 2013 - 07:35 AM.

Money earning in this game is not a load of crap.

I play about 5 hours a day and earn about 200k from the time spent. This includes, bounty collecting from a couple of people I find, quite a bit of deathmatches, a good few missions and some races. Heck I even parachute occasionally.

Except the average person is not going to have 5 free hours a day solely for GTA online.

And people spend much their time in free roam mode, which costs money.

It's unrealistic to expect the average person to do jobs/survivals non-stop for 5 hours a day, it's a game not a job.
  • who-dat, biggsull and SAUL_SILVER like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

it's a game not a job.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding, we have a winner. This is why I glitch.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

Derp is a derper call the derp police.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

W h o c a r e s

Nipper
  • Nipper

M0Dified y0

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

it's a game not a job.

I'm not starting anything here, I couldn't care less about glitches.

But surely our "game" is their "job" ?

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

it's a game not a job.

Whose game is whose job? I'm really confused.

Nipper
  • Nipper

M0Dified y0

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

it's a game not a job.

Our game, is Rockstars job. Should have been clearer.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

:lol:

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

it's a game not a job.

Our game, is Rockstars job. Should have been clearer.

Ohhh I get you. Well I suppose, but it's not like they'll be struggling to pay the bills after selling over a billion copies.

I'll never buy cash cards either, glitching or no glitching, I can't afford to spend real money on pixelated wheels for my pixelated cars. So they're not losing any money from me in that respect, obviously I can't speak for everyone though.

• Nipper likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:25 AM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 11:26 AM.

it's a game not a job.

So when you started up online were you just hoping there would be ways for you to cheat?  lol

Because otherwise I don't see how this game is that time consuming when leveling up early on is really easy and making money wasn't hard at all in the beginning.  Let's not forget that the online format wasn't for you to unlock everything within the first week.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Lets open up our zipper fly and let them have it!

senormidget
  • senormidget

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

it's a game not a job.

So when you started up online were you just hoping there would be ways for you to cheat?  lol

Because otherwise I don't see how this game is that time consuming when leveling up early on is really easy and making money wasn't hard at all in the beginning.  Let's not forget that the online format wasn't for you to unlock everything within the first week.

2h807ya.jpg

Without glitching I would have only earned $1,640,000 which is barely enough for a 10 car garage and a half decent modded car. Factor in the amount of armour and ammo I go through and that doesn't leave much change.

I've earned this much playing missions etc at my leisure, not grinding them over and over thinking "oh crap I need to get cash".

I bought this game to have fun, the same reason I played every other GTA game. If I wanted to grind I'd play an RPG.

• biggsull, SAUL_SILVER and dannybohy like this

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Ashamed... Come on man xD... Like I said before Rockstar started this cash card thing and that for me was a mistake in the first place. They did not force us to glitch, that's not what I'm saying, but it's hard not to when you know an easy method and on the other hand you see how they nerfed the payouts and rp rewards in jobs... Then there's the fact that any player that has deeper pockets than you can be richer than you in gta with cash cards and buy everything... And that's seriously wrong. So yes I glitched and definitely not ashamed of it. If you take into account cash cards cost $20 for 1,250,000 gta $$$, I have the equivalent of 2560 real life dollars in gta money... That makes me giggle...

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by gnad, 06 December 2013 - 11:47 AM.

GLITCH MONEY + HACKED MONEY = WINNERS

LEGITS = LOSERS

THREAD LOCK REQUESTED.

• biggsull likes this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

it's a game not a job.

2h807ya.jpg

Without glitching I would have only earned $1,640,000 which is barely enough for a 10 car garage and a half decent modded car. Factor in the amount of armour and ammo I go through and that doesn't leave much change.

I've earned this much playing missions etc at my leisure, not grinding them over and over thinking "oh crap I need to get cash".

I bought this game to have fun, the same reason I played every other GTA game. If I wanted to grind I'd play an RPG.

Winner. Just because rockstar want to change the direction of their franchise into a p2p model RPG, doesn't mean their fans from way back want it. Gta has never been about making money and economy. I grinded the hell out of rooftop rumble just so I could enjoy the game, grinding isn't fun. Their missions aren't fun for the most part. Being broke in a game about shooting and mayhem isn't fun. Bad sport system isn't fun. All in all, I glitched to make a point to rockstar that I don't care for their new approach, and if they continue down this path they can be damn sure I'll never touch their next online venture.
  • Killzone3265 likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Odesza, 06 December 2013 - 11:58 AM.

it's a game not a job.

2h807ya.jpg

Why exactly do you need to have a 10 car garage within the first month or so of the game being out, you don't have to grind over and over again to unlock something immediately, you just are supposed to unlock things over time and gain wealth over time.  Like seriously do you not get that a lot of people are bored of this game because of there not being anything left to do, can you not see why?  You don't actually need practically anything that you complain about and they get extremely boring quickly, most of the people glitching like yourself have no idea how a successful long term online game works.

How much playing time are you at btw?  Just wondering because at even 5 days played I had well over what you claim you'd have.

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 14 minutes.