Photo

[MNU] Multi-National United

149 replies to this topic
masschaos543
  • masschaos543

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

Just so every one knows , the battle with apmc tonight was a win for menu . We won the match and if they say its not fair cause they lost a member , we would have still won by forfeit conditions because the battle did not start at 11:00pm est as singingewe954 posted. I'm putting a link to my YouTube so you can watch the whole match and our conversation afterwards . The match should be done uploading by the time pol start yo wake up .
http://www.youtube.c...icGamingOutPost

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

President, CEO Jonathan Crane

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

SingingEwe954 is an embarrassment to the few good players he has and now we finally have proof of the bullsh*t he pulls. Thanks Chaos.

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

A notice to all MNU personnel:

The rivalry between MNU and APMC is over. Last nights match was a clear victory for MNU and along with Sunday's crew battle has proven MNU the better crew.

It's time to head in a new direction.

MNU has clearly sent a message that we are a strong, well organized crew and it's now time to set aside our petty squabble with a child who refuses to join reality. The feud with APMC is one I no longer have the patience and time for so starting immediately contact with SingingEwe954 and Academi PMC with cease. We now have bigger game to hunt.

We must continue to grow, both in numbers and in our bond with each other. I'm proud of what I've seen with everybody's ability to fit into this crew so easily, and it's time to now focus on growing our numbers and becoming the crew I know we can be. It's now our time to rise in the ranks and let our voices be heard.

In the coming days I will be adding more positions into the crew, which will allow us to express all of our individual skill sets. It's been requested by several members that we add an air battalion so this will be implemented shortly.

I'm proud of what we've all done in the short 3 weeks this crew has been around, and would like to thank LANDO KILLER23 personally for his contribution to the recruitment effort.

I'll be adding more details in the near future.

masschaos543
  • masschaos543

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

http://m.youtube.com...icGamingOutPost both the bids are on my channel

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Ease up on the double posting, simply edit your last post. Thanks.

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Col Simon Price MNU

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

Ease up on the double posting, simply edit your last post. Thanks.

I don't see an example of what you would consider a double post.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by GunWrath, 03 January 2014 - 10:29 PM.

Here:

edb3ccaac3c15dd9b44d7dd96f09e227.png

Work for you? Good. Next double post or smartass remark will result in this topic being locked. Thank you, come again.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

it means posting again without someone else posting inbetween. you need someone else to post before you may post again of just edit your recent post

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by Multi-National United, 03 January 2014 - 11:48 PM.

Next double post or smartass remark will result in this topic being locked. Thank you, come again.

I think you've mistaken the internet's lack of expression as rudeness. I was simply stating that I don't understand what you constitute as a double post. I thought you meant I was repeating myself.

Thanks Mr Punchy for explaining the situation

masschaos543
  • masschaos543

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by GunWrath, 04 January 2014 - 01:39 PM.

*removed*

external links of 'home pages' aren't allowed here. 

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

Felicitations Malefactors

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:33 AM

I was wondering if you boys would be interested in an Alliance with the Sun Xi Triads?

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Alliance accepted. MNU's operators are on stand-by awaiting any contracts.

Good luck with the Triads, it's nice to see some originality making it's way into the crime families.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

Yeah, enough of the Italian stuff, and good luck with MNU

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

Hey man great post enjoyed the read,

Now down to the grizzly that Benefactor Dubsta'  you have there looks like a UN truck 'United Nations' lol sorry just thought i'd point that out.

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by Multi-National United, 13 January 2014 - 03:45 AM.

January 12th 10:30pm EST

MNU and allies forces pushed SingingEwe954 and his Academi PMC into hiding and kept them pinned in their apartments for 30+ minutes.

The battle started with a failed assassination attempt from former dishonoured MNU member Cyro Lunar. After gunfire was exchanged MNU and allied forces managed to push Cyro into a retreat while SingingEwe954 stayed hidden in his apartment.

The fight continued with Cyro Lunar returning with a tank and quickly being destroyed by MNU Colonel theKINGofLIMBSx which forced Cyro to retreat into Singing's apartment. 

15 minutes of heavy shelling passed with 3 members of APMC including terrorist leader SingingEwe retreating to Grapeseed airfield and being engaged by MNU air crews. After their defeat in Blaine County APMC retreated back into Los Santos and headed for Merryweather's Docks. Heavy gunfire was exchanged resulting in SingingEwe's tank being destroyed. MNU and allied forces proceeded to chase Singing and cornering him forcing a retreat from APMC forces into their apartment. 30+ minutes passed with APMC members pinned down by coalition forces.

SingingEwe954 finally left the server after being destroyed by MNU airman okie7335 while attempting to flee.

****MNU VICTORY****

Now down to the grizzly that Benefactor Dubsta'  you have there looks like a UN truck 'United Nations' lol sorry just thought i'd point that out.

haha, I noticed that. this is what I was going for though:

Armoured_Hilux5_fin_GB_1100.jpg

Cool0cow
  • Cool0cow

Cool0cow

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

hey you guys i hear your our new allies

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Col Simon Price MNU

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Hey Cool0cow. MR SPEEDY and I played together a lot during our time in APMC.

Looking forward to a strong future with the Sun Xi Triads.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Same to you, anytime you need us you know where to find us

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by shiek, 13 January 2014 - 02:13 PM.

MNU and allies forces pushed SingingEwe954 and his Academi PMC into hiding and kept them pinned in their apartments for 30+ minutes.

The battle started with a failed assassination attempt from former dishonoured MNU member Cyro Lunar. After gunfire was exchanged MNU and allied forces managed to push Cyro into a retreat while SingingEwe954 stayed hidden in his apartment.

The fight continued with Cyro Lunar returning with a tank and quickly being destroyed by MNU Colonel theKINGofLIMBSx which forced Cyro to retreat into Singing's apartment. 

15 minutes of heavy shelling passed with 3 members of APMC including terrorist leader SingingEwe retreating to Grapeseed airfield and being engaged by MNU air crews. After their defeat in Blaine County APMC retreated back into Los Santos and headed for Merryweather's Docks. Heavy gunfire was exchanged resulting in SingingEwe's tank being destroyed. MNU and allied forces proceeded to chase Singing and cornering him forcing a retreat from APMC forces into their apartment. 30+ minutes passed with APMC members pinned down by coalition forces.

SingingEwe954 finally left the server after being destroyed by MNU airman okie7335 while attempting to flee.

****MNU VICTORY****

I have deep respect for you i did not realise your intention :) looks good though i like private military contractor type things so keep the good work up, also if you could make that model for IV, I would love it. 

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

****MNU VICTORY****

I think the saddler or a sandking look like a better match.

Multi-National United
  • Multi-National United

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

I tried A LOT of different vehicles and I just liked all the add-ons you get with the Dubsta and it handles better than all the other off-road vehicles in my opinion. The Bison was the closest to the shape of the vehicle though.

Cool0cow
  • Cool0cow

Cool0cow

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

i cant wait to fight with you guys. i think it will be alot of fun. and i hope we fight together soon

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:00 AM

We should schedule a friendly match soon

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Col Simon Price MNU

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Sure thing. I'll get a few guys together ASAP.

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Awesome, I'll see if I can get some people on, should it be 4v4 or 3v3

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Col Simon Price MNU

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

We'll go for 4v4, but 3v3 if not is fine

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Alright, when do you think this will happen?

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Col Simon Price MNU

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

I know a few of my guys will be online tonight. Not sure what times though. I'll message you in game when we're ready.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

****MNU VICTORY****

I think the saddler or a sandking look like a better match.

hah a whaat?

• Toke likes this

DestrousReloaded
  • DestrousReloaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Good game tonight guys, we were trying our hardest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users