Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need Help Finding Mod For VC Called Vice City 2?

12 replies to this topic
nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by nikolibrety, 06 December 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Please Help, While At a friends house we Played GTA VC on His PC And He Had A Mod Installed Called GTA VC 2 for vice city not san andreas or IV.

You Could Swim In it, Had Energy and Fuel Bars along with Gas Station where you could Refuel. When I Asked Him Where He Got It He Said He Torrented It From Some Torrent Site When He Got The Game But I Dont Want To Do That Because I Dont Want To get Viruses And I Already Own An Legal Copy Of The Game. Also I Searched For It On The Internet And Got No Results.It Also Has Parkour And Icons Like This Video(). In The Menu The Backround Is An Patrick Brown Luis Lopez Image.(http://www.igrandthe.../640x0/2921.jpg)

If It Helps The First Splash Screen Is This with the words Vice City 2 in the middle

grand_theft_auto_v_lake.jpg

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

Just ask your friend where he torrented the game from and where he downloaded the torrent. There will be answers there.

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

Just ask your friend where he torrented the game from and where he downloaded the torrent. There will be answers there.

Well Thats The Thing, He Torrents Tons Of Stuff  And I May Get A Virus If I Might Bring My USB To His House And Copy It On There Possibly, But I Still Wish I Could Find Out Where This Mod Came From?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Enough torrenting talk. Your friend broke the law and we don't allow chatting about that around here.

But the mod... would be interesting to find! Happy hunting.

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Enough torrenting talk. Your friend broke the law and we don't allow chatting about that around here.

Yeah I Know I dont get why people dont just buy the game like me from amazon and then start modding thats why i want this mod and need this mod so can someone please help me.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

You won't get a virus. Just take your USB over and his cracked copy. Just go through the files and chances are you'll find a readme for the mod.

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 08 December 2013 - 05:51 AM.

Free virus program:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by Girish, 11 December 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Can One Of You Guys try to install this since i did and it comes up as saying that the installation files are corrupt.

Also My Friend Gave Me This Installer.

Link:

**removed**

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Spuds725, 11 December 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Sorry but no warez talk here... Especially sharing of links... I doubt the name is Vc2...

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Sorry but no warez talk here... Especially sharing of links... I doubt the name is Vc2...

It Is Belive Me ill add a picture of it i just want a working copy of this mod.

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by TommyCJFaann, 28 December 2013 - 05:05 AM.

It Is Belive Me ill add a picture of it i just want a working copy of this mod.

You don't need to add any picture man.The mod name is New Vice City 2011,a SCM mod.He has used it along with Parkour mod.

GTAGaming link to New Vice City 2011.

Feel free to download since it isn't any torrents or warez.Remember that old savegames won't work with it.The Luis Lopez screenshot is made in DeviantArt,right?

McLightning
  • McLightning

SkaDOOSH

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Would just like to point out - torrenting isn't against the law. Neither is torrenting mods. Nothing illegal about it.

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

Guys I found the mod its just an couple of vice city script mods put in together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users