Multi-National United is a recently formed private military company based out of Los Santos, SA.
MNU is offering positions in various departments:
Public Relations Director
Please read "Terms of Employment" before posting application
If interested please copy and post application below
Name:[in-game character name]
XBOX Gamertag: [N/A]
PSN Gamertag: [N/A]
headset: y / n
Position applied for:
[1st Recon] [2nd Armored] [4 Infantry]
By default Applicants are placed in 4th Infantry unless specified.
Do you agree to follow MNU's assigned command structure? y / n
Do you agree to MNU's terms of employment? y / n
Do you have experience with other GTA crews? y / n
Do you have experience/ feel comfortable taking part in light role-play during in-game sessions? y / n
An MNU agent will contact you shortly after application is posted.
Applicants have 48 hours to respond and begin the initiation process after contact with a recruiter has been made. If a response isn't received application forms will be considered expired and void.
Upon acceptance recruits will be required to attend a training seminar for evaluation.
MNU’s fighting forces are as follows:
MNU’s 1st Recon is compiled from some of the best snipers from around the world.
2nd Armored Battalion
MNU’s mechanized unit. MNU is able to field heavily armored tanks during extremely hostile ground engagements.
4th Infantry Battalion
MNU's main security battalion. MNU’s 4th Infantry Battalion is the bulk of it’s security force.
MNU's specially trained team of elite soldiers. Contractors are recruited from within MNU and must undergo a gruelling eight week training course. 1st Echelon is the best of the best.
MNU's assigned command structure follows NATO military rank structure.
MNU's rank structure is as followed:
Private First Class
Crew Death Match - A team of MNU members against another crew.
Missions - MNU members are welcome to participate in various story missions. Often involving light-roleplay.
Team Grinds - Co-operatively working together to grind experience.
Bounty Hunts - Free Mode bounty hunts involving a squad comprised of MNU members searching for targets
Assassinations - Assigned by high rank officials to carry out a planned killing of another player.
MNU's Terms of Employment are as follows:
1: MNU has a zero tolerance for friendly fire. Any reports of non-accidental/repeated friendly fire is to be reported and will be investigated.
2. MNU Contractors are to hold themselves with dignity at all times. Flagrant behaviour towards others ie. "trolling" "griefing" will not be tolerated.
3. No arguing/fighting with other MNU personnel and/or MNU's allies.
4. All MNU personnel are to respect and honour MNU's rank structure at all times and follow any orders given to them by a member of higher rank/standing. Failure to do so may result in termination.
5. Harassment towards MNU personnel and/or MNU's allies with not be tolerated.
6. "Trash talk" directed towards rival players is permitted but must be kept as respectful/mature as possible. Always take the high road.
7. All MNU personnel must always be willing and available to assist and aid fellow personnel. All personnel are to respond ASAP to any distress calls put out.
8. It is the goal of MNU to enrich and expand player experience within the GTA world. It is up to each member to create a fun and engaging environment for all players, whether they be allies or foes.
MNU Recruitment Department