Trevor's opinion on Angels Of Death?

14 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Checklister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

I have been thinking about the whole Trevor and Lost MC feud, (Wich was because of drug wars, and Johnny's death, etc, etc) but what do you think of Trevor's opinion on Angels Of Death? Does he like Angels Of death, has he heard about him, or hell was he even a member of them Pre GTA V??? I dont think he was a member of them, but yeah. If AOD moved into Blain County, there might be a big ass war, lol. What do you guys think?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

I have been thinking about the whole Trevor and Lost MC feud, (Wich was because of drug wars, and Johnny's death, etc, etc) but what do you think of Trevor's opinion on Angels Of Death? Does he like Angels Of death, has he heard about him, or hell was he even a member of them Pre GTA V??? I dont think he was a member of them, but yeah. If AOD moved into Blain County, there might be a big ass war, lol. What do you guys think?

Sometimes  I like to think about what would have happened if I'd gone to college. Or what would have happened if I was still married to my ex-wife. Sometimes I just like to think about kittens. 

But for realsies, though... they're never really mentioned in V, so... kittens.

• ShaunNoWay likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I'm guessing he has no real opinion. Had he had the same confrontation with the AOD, he would have destroyed them in the same way.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

There is no mention of them and The Lost MC are doing pretty good so I assume they were taken over and disbanded.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

AOD should have been the MC in V. As for his thoughts no idea the AOD/The Lost story-line was handled very poorly in my opinion.

Drake1212
  • Drake1212

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

There is a random encounter for Michael/Franklin where you pick up a member of the Lost MC and he asks you to drive him to the Lost clubhouse.
During the drive he will tell Michael/Franklin that the AOD has been destroyed and no longer has any active chapters.

UndraftedTalent
  • UndraftedTalent

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:19 PM Edited by UndraftedTalent, 05 December 2013 - 02:20 PM.

Trevor only thinks about one thing, pretty: your behind, fish. 

Carlton-Banks-225x300.jpg

• DeafMetal likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Trevor only thinks about one thing, pretty: your behind, fish. 

Carlton-Banks-225x300.jpg

man seen you posting pics of carlton in every post, do you do the dance while in the shower?

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crpula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by Zodape, 05 December 2013 - 02:55 PM.

He hates them just as much as he hates anything for the sake of hating.

[T]
  • [T]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Aren't AoD white supremacists? Trevor hates racism so he'd probably hate them based on that alone

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Lost MC or Angels of Death, it doesn't matter. All they are to Trevor are piece of sh*t bikies who are f*cking with his business, therefore they have to die.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Trevor's hate for gangs in general would rule out possible affiliation with AOD, then throw in some politics, and he'd hate them on a whole different level.

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

Considering the AOD are a parody of Hell's Angles which are located in SOCal, I am also surprised there is no mentioning of the AOD by Trevor either. Maybe future DLC.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Johnny started tweaking again and brought Ashley Clay and Terry to SA to pursue the potential for a meth market.

Trevor hangs with the AoD because they're nuts and they need his friendship with Chef because they love his dope.

They all hang at Hookies until the Lost make their move. They take out most of the AoD in a firefight where Trev and Chef barely escape the bar to carjack a car being driven by a young idealistic ULS freshman named Wade.

Wade has an abusive father who...

I'm sorry. I forgot the spoilers tags. This is all in the SP DLC to come.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

There is a random encounter for Michael/Franklin where you pick up a member of the Lost MC and he asks you to drive him to the Lost clubhouse.
During the drive he will tell Michael/Franklin that the AOD has been destroyed and no longer has any active chapters.

Now that I remember, This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users