Quantcast

» «
Photo

NAKLASSS CREW - PS3 - WORLD RANKING 7,435!

No replies to this topic
sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

Are you looking to join your first crew, or getting sick of the one you are currently in? NAKLASSS is accepting anyone and everyone no matter what rank you are! If you're low, we'll get you higher! I have basically done all there is to do so far online until new content is released and in the mean time i will gladly help those who have just starte in catching up before they get left behind! I'm encouraging higher ranked players (70+,100+ would be nice) to also join as they have access to necessary firepower when things get intense. It is fairly hard to recruit nowadays due to almost a million crews, and each crew gains stronger each day. In saying so, we started off as just 5 mates from australia (hence the crew name, inside joke) and found ourselves ranked withing the top 30,000, then met people, made recruits, jumped to 20,000, recruited a little more over the last 2 months and then we were at the 10,000 mark!

Never thought that we would have actually made it this far! To my suprise we just keep climbing our way to the top. Curently we rank in at 7,435 with only 45 members from around the world!

There is nothing that we don't do in NAKLASSS, we're always kept busy making money, leveling up, spending that hard earned money and killing anyone that tries to get in our way!

Here is a link to the social club page

http://socialclub.ro...m/crew/naklasss

For all members who join, you will receive your FREE CREW CAR aka FRANKLINS BUFFALO 100% fully modified including custom crew plates!

Some basic info you need to know.
CREW COLOUR = RED

CREW LOGO = REFER TO SOCIAL CLUB
CREW MOTTO = WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID BUNNY SUIT?
CREW TAG = UYAC (up ya ass ****)

CREW LEADER, ME
PSN - SONSARELLI RANK 100
K/D 2.56

LIUETENANTS
PSN - EdGein01 RANK 82
SCROWTEM RANK 79

Send me friend requests, ill accept, and help out as much as possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users