What people dont realize...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 05 December 2013 - 06:37 AM.

What people don't realize about GTA V is that what it lacks in Quantity it makes up for in Quality... 

Look at the amount of detail in this game, you cant tell me that you would rather trade that in for some useless features like a Jetpack or surfing... This game pretty much just set the bar on what is expected in quality yet you guys bitch about cut features like it matters... 

Rockstar did an amazing job and gave us a piece of art... and before you say that I am some rockstar fanboy or something, I prefer Blue Stinger and Tony Hawk over GTA...

Dreamcast Master Race, f*ck Playstation & Xbox...

as for the people who complain about online ruining GTA... Online has been a part of GTA since DAY 1 get over it... I remember playing GTA 2 Multiplayer... 

• Wolfhuman likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

The OP likes big black things.

• randombeens likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 05 December 2013 - 06:41 AM.

Funny because Im Half Black Half Chicano... 

get your wannabe troll ass out of here pendejo

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

Yeah, that's funny to me, too.

• randombeens likes this

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:55 AM

What people don't realize about GTA V is that what it lacks in Quantity it makes up for in Quality... 

Look at the amount of detail in this game, you cant tell me that you would rather trade that in for some useless features like a Jetpack or surfing... This game pretty much just set the bar on what is expected in quality yet you guys bitch about cut features like it matters... 

Rockstar did an amazing job and gave us a piece of art... and before you say that I am some rockstar fanboy or something, I prefer Blue Stinger and Tony Hawk over GTA...

as for the people who complain about online ruining GTA... Online has been a part of GTA since DAY 1 get over it... I remember playing GTA 2 Multiplayer... 

Get off Rockstar's dick.

Yea they rather focus on graphics then gameplay. How is that awesome? 

Who's talking about console wars? End that sh*t there

GTA didn't get big till GTA III which was a STORY GTA game. GTA I and 2 has nothing on the 3D era and HD era. 

• sqre and Archie_Junior like this

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

simple solution: stop sucking rockstars big black ****

/thread

• tom_p1980 likes this

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

He's right, there is a lot of detail. :^: to Rockstar in my opinion. But, there is a lack of focus at times too.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

What people don't realize about GTA V is that what it lacks in Quantity it makes up for in Quality... 

as for the people who complain about online ruining GTA... Online has been a part of GTA since DAY 1 get over it... I remember playing GTA 2 Multiplayer... 

Get off Rockstar's dick.

Yea they rather focus on graphics then gameplay. How is that awesome? 

Who's talking about console wars? End that sh*t there

GTA didn't get big till GTA III which was a STORY GTA game. GTA I and 2 has nothing on the 3D era and HD era. 

GTA Was big back then... especially with all that controversy... You werent around back then so shut up... and I dont care about consoles, I was stating that for the nigga who comes here talking about PS3 this or Xbox that... I could care less about either...

And It didnt focus on Graphics over gameplay... The controls are fine, The game has plenty minigames, Story is short but decent...

and besides your talking about GTA being a story game, then why were there so many people begging for an online GTA game? then when they get it they say its worthless... ungrateful bastards... and you cant say rockstar didnt even listen to the fans, They were begging for things like being able to flip people off and lower down the roofs to convertables... and of course rockstar did that... 

also shut up about GTA 1 and 2... because without them there would have been no 3... you make it seem like 1 and 2 were non existent, but if that was the case then they wouldnt have made a sequel...

/thread

You overcompensatin for somethin... GTFO trollin cabron

He's right, there is a lot of detail.  :^: to Rockstar in my opinion. But, there is a lack of focus at times too.

Thats understandable... They tried to do too much, but I cant say that it is really a bad thing because of games like CoD ghost and Halo 4... while I am a big CoD player I can say that CoD has fallen off lately... BLOPS 2 was nice and interesting but ghost pretty much took it too far... woulda rather had a vietnam CoD game like BLOPS 1... except with more focus on the squad like Big Red One...

anyway, I digress.. GTA V did alot, and only the non mature people continue to complain about it instead of sucking it in and just playing the game... they act worse than a CoD kid on a Battlefied forum...

Anyway back to modding San Andreas

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

get your wannabe troll ass out of here pendejo

Which half ?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

Quality? All the glitches work because the dev quality is shoddy. The design is so so. Half the map ends up largely ignored. The artwork is nice and the story is ok.

It makes me wonder, will R* ever tell us how they drank $249 million dollars worth of scotch and lived?
  • sqre and Osho like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

OP needs a nice cup of tea and a sit down. 

Chill out fella. Whilst I agree with most of your points, I think you've expressed yourself very poorly, and that's a detriment to what could have been a good post. Frankly, I'm disappointed and I'll be contacting the appropriate authorities to express my dismay. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Quality? All the glitches work because the dev quality is shoddy. The design is so so. Half the map ends up largely ignored. The artwork is nice and the story is ok.

It makes me wonder, will R* ever tell us how they drank $249 million dollars worth of scotch and lived?

Lolz ur funneh. 

You clearly don't understand how money works. $249 million over 5 years and they still managed to get V out. I'm amazed the budget stretched as far as it did.

By the way guys, it's really nice up here on R*s dick. You should try it some time. Getting laid is a well known remedy for being an uptight internet prick. 

• randombeens likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

/thread

Really? Without the game, you wouldn't be here. Perhaps you should be respectful and start being appreciated. From my perspective, you are nothing but a spoilt brat. Rather than moaning, you should start helping out and make things better. You are doing nothing but making things worse. You complain day by day yet you are probably addicted to the game. Punk. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

People focus on the smallest little flaws and forget everything the game does right.

• Timely and Black & White like this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

Text is too small. I can't read it properly.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Honestly, I'd take a good story and lots of single player features over online anyday of the week. Rockstar delivered the high quality that we have come to expect, but I believe that if it weren't for peoples need for online, Rockstar also could have delivered quantity too seeing as they would have only needed to focus on single player. 

• sqre and Black & White like this

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by United_Stealth, 05 December 2013 - 11:11 AM.

That last sentence made you a 100% idiot....

So you're saying there is no difference between MP in gta2 and in gtaV....

*sigh*

Edit: Increased font size cuz dat's hoaw we rolll

• Osho likes this

Blazevski12
  • Blazevski12

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

That last sentence made you a 100% idiot....

So you're saying there is no difference between MP in gta2 and in gtaV....

*sigh*

Edit: Increased font size cuz dat's hoaw we rolll

ONLY THIS FONT SIZE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM.

• Osho and bensons like this

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

wut was that?

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

OP really needs to get the f*ck out from Rockstars ass

so what just because the graphics are good we can'T complain about features that should have been in the game

• Official General likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

so what just because the graphics are good we can'T complain about features that we wanted, but they decided not to put in the game

Fixed. You wanting it there doesn't mean it SHOULD be there. 

Yeah, I've got R* all the way up me and it feels f*cking marvelous. 

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

why u bros are mad bros?

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Official General, 05 December 2013 - 01:25 PM.

so what just because the graphics are good we can'T complain about features that should have been in the game

I'm gonna repeat what this guy said. My response is the same. 

@ Fuzz

He still has a  right to discuss what he wanted in the game. It's a forum after all. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 05 December 2013 - 01:28 PM.

@ Fuzz

He still has a  right to discuss what he wanted in the game. It's a forum after all. 

And at what point did I say he shouldn't discuss it?

I'm just pointing out that wanting something doesn't mean it SHOULD be in the game. I want a million pounds and a six pack of Danish blondes. Does that mean I SHOULD have them? 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

LOCKED (as it will take me too long to fix all the oversized font)-- try again with normal font

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users