Photo

[PS3] GTAOL Public Stunt/Challenge Event with Prize Giveaways

1 reply to this topic
Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Kooler_Than_Luna, 07 December 2013 - 02:35 AM.

PS3 Crew (Event Host): Kult Of Luna (LUNA)
Event Night: Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM MST (December 15, 2013 at 2:00 AM GMT http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc )
PSN ID (Crew Leader): Kooler_Than_Luna

Kult Of Luna (LUNA) is hosting an OPEN TO THE PUBLIC mass stunt and challenge event. Players do not need to be members of Kult Of Luna (LUNA) and there are no level, money, apartment/garage or vehicle requirements to participate.

There will be random drawings for participants. Drawing winners will receive a message containing a US $10 PlayStation Network Code.

Message Crew Leader Kooler_Than_Luna on the PlayStation Network to be added and request an Event Reservation. Have your Reservation made by 6:00 PM MST (1:00 AM GMT http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc). The Event Session will open at that time and Invites will be sent.

Players who are not in the Event Session 15 minutes before the start time of 7:00 PM MST (2:00 AM GMT) may lose their reservation to another player. Don't grief, troll or harass fellow participants.

Names of some of the possible stunts/challenges:
2 vs. 2 Head-On Drag Race
Skate Park Demolition Derby
Law Enforcement Chiliad Downhill
Red Rover
Cannonball Run

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is pertinent information which I have failed to include in this post.

Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Good times were had. I'll start a new topic regarding next week's event tomorrow.

Admin please lock thread. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users