Photo

what was the meanest thing you've done to another player in gta on

143 replies to this topic
Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

The betrayal is deeper after you've gained their trust.

This is the best quote of the whole thread.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

I forgot to close the door when I got out of their car :*(

• Kaber and ItFactorScott like this

ItFactorScott
  • ItFactorScott

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

I forgot to close the door when I got out of their car :*(

There's a special place in Hell for people like you!

• Malibu454 likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

I wanted a bounty the other day so I started harrassing some guy who was trying to deliver simeons car. I at first I was  just following the car shooting at it randomly, then I shot out all 4 tires. The guy kept trying to go though so I decided I'd been picking on him enough and let him go. I started driving around going nowhere in particular when I came across the guy again, still in the car, sliding out everywhere trying to get to Simeon's dock still. So I killed him.

At this point I heard a kid on the other end sound super frustrated so I knew it was the person I'd just shot. Realizing this kid is playing GTA I decided to be mean. I left the car and drove to the nearest garage and then I waited for the kid cause I knew he'd try to fix the car. I hid under the overpass that's near the airport/LSC and then removed my blip from the radar as the kid drove closer. As soon as he passed me I tried to snipe the kid to steal the car myself but instead that shot was the straw that broke the camels back and the car exploded.

He was pretty upset.

The way I see it though is if you let your kids play GTA what you're doing isn't unlike taking your kids to the pub and leaving them with the bartender while you go do whatever. I'm not your kids babysitter and I don't play GTA to hang out with kids. I expect other adults to be playing and when I encounter kids in this game I make the game annoying for them to play because I know if they get upset enough they're gonna go to mom and dad and whine. My hopes are that one day the kid will get so upset his mom or dad will get on the mic at which point I can let them know what I think of them.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

My hopes are that one day the kid will get so upset his mom or dad will get on the mic at which point I can let them know what I think of them.

It's like your standing there yelling at them, "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Too many to list

But one that stands out to me was messaging a lvl 6 & his buddy that there was a free cargobob over by me. I went off-radar to take attention away from me, and as they were running up to it I proceeded to give a call to merryweather and lay down an airstrike consequently destroying their hopes and aspirations.

There's also the countless sticky bomb trolling moments

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

I was being attacked by 2 trolls in chromes. Then this guy came and help me and he killed them both, he then gave me a ride to mckienzie airport then when I got out of his car I sticked a bomb and detonated it. He died. I felt so bad after.

Beardyface
  • Beardyface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Setting sticky bombs outside a LSC that this guy was inside for like literally 25 minutes modifying his car... he comes out, BOOM.  I was puzzled though because it never said "BAD SPORT!" and made me pay insurance.  turns out the poor guy FORGOT to buy insurance after buying everything else! 

Hahaha! Thats some pretty unlucky sh*t. 

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Not sure if this would be considered too mean.  Was driving around in the HPV, and just got out of LSC.  I see a red dot coming towards me so I use Off The Radar, and exit the car.  About 30sec later I see said person, and I pop him with my AP Pistol.  9K profit.  I then hightail it down the road on foot.  The other person respawns, and heads right for the HPV, which I had fitted with an Ignition Bomb while at LSC.  No surprise what happened next.  Boom, and he's done again.  Then for good measure, and to add to my Sniper Kill, and 3 Kills Same Guy award progress, I snipe him in the head when he was going back to his PV.  That person immediately left the session afterwards.

ZDUPH
  • ZDUPH

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

After being invited to a guy's apartment to see his garage full of chrome supercars, I left the garage, grabbed my tank and parked outside his apartment. Every time he drove out, I was waiting there, watching his A.I. drive right under my tank, blow up and die. Best part? I was stationary, therefore was not getting Bad Sport penalties and I didn't have to pay the Insurance.

Oh and by the way it was a squeaker. Good enough.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

I was chilling at LSC, taking pictures of my car when someone came and killed me and fled. He blew up my car too. I went to chase him but noticed he went into a mission, I accepted. Unfortunately for him, it was a 6 player mission but just us two joined. As the mission started, I drove around the map and left him too it. He died twice and he was then spectating. I got out my car and did the jerk motion until he quit. I then finished the mission.

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

I sniped two guys having a fist fight.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Oh another one, I was on passive mode standing on top of an armoured truck whilst it was moving (No real reason why I was doing this). Some guy came, blew off the doors, I jumped off the truck and collected the money whilst he went mad at me on the mic.  :panic:

BrandonLyniv
  • BrandonLyniv

Mastermind

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Either going off radar and shot gunning ppl in clothing stores or throwing a sticky bomb inside of a Simeon vehicle and bringing it close to other players to blow them up

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

I once drove through a red light, causing the player at the junction to swerve and crash.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

I found that if you time it just right and crash the Cargobob at the end of Coveted just when the crate drops you can fail the mission and still get the money but no one else gets any.

Rune_X
  • Rune_X

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by Rune_X, 03 March 2014 - 03:30 AM.

This was a couple of months ago. Some friends and I were looking around for a Cargobob. All of us were higher levels so at the time nothing other than the scout heli and maybe a Maverick would spawn at the Hospital or Vespucci helipad. We were driving around and decided to head up north. We were heading out into the country to check Trevor's airfield in Sandy Shores. Low and beyond we spot someone us flying over with a CARGOBOB. 

I press pause and find out what the person's username is. I send them over a message saying we would like to ride with them on the Cargobob and asked if he could kindly come back for us for a pickup.

He responded with "sure thing buddy" and flew back to us.

When the guy landed we immediately killed him and jacked the Cargobob. He then quit.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

I didn't know what happened, but I ended up in the same room as my friend and some of his crew chasing a guy who's hiding at a clothes store. He shot me a few times thinking I'm one of my friend's friend, but I threw him a salute and pretend to change clothes. I came back to him and shot him in the back with shotgun.

After that war happened and I got disconnected because of crappy internet.

Valzenberg
  • Valzenberg

RIP Lou Reed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

today i did a few mean things one was after a special cargo was being dropped and when arrived at the drop site i saw another player trying to flee from the scene, i shot and killed him, the only other one i can remember was outside where a player with a bounty on him was hiding he was in a apartment with a couple of players waiting outside for him, i killed one of them.

i know there was a simular thread i searched for it but didn't find it.

I find great joy in pissing people off with my friends in public matches. One time, we all called for our titans (there were 6 of us) and we continuously suicide bombed them until we got every player in the lobby to either leave or hide in the apartments. Ah, memories...

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:47 AM Edited by LeperJones, 03 March 2014 - 03:49 AM.

I decapitated this dude once and stuck his pet wolf's head on his body after I killed him at a wedding. Good times.

I've actually done really terrible things online, usually because the people I do it to thought they could trust me, and they still think they could trust me. ;)

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

I Used to trap people inside of Clothing Stores With a tank backed up to the doors. 

Before people realized the only way out was eating a bullet. 

They would be stuck in there forever. 

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

f*ck his momma.

MrPlatinum
  • MrPlatinum

HKRS Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

This guy killed me in a tank once and couldn't stop laughing, so i went off the radar and got a tank. I killed him. 25 times. :)

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

This low level player took the car for simeon. So I attacked him and killed him. I hear him on the Mic saying come on man I need the cash. So I went to la custom and put a remote bomb like I always do.

I told him fine I'm rich you can have it. Let him drive all the way close to simeon drop zone and boom detonate the bomb.

I laugh when he said WTF just happened

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users