Photo

what was the meanest thing you've done to another player in gta on

143 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

today i did a few mean things one was after a special cargo was being dropped and when arrived at the drop site i saw another player trying to flee from the scene, i shot and killed him, the only other one i can remember was outside where a player with a bounty on him was hiding he was in a apartment with a couple of players waiting outside for him, i killed one of them.

i know there was a simular thread i searched for it but didn't find it.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

One time we were playing Titan of a job and I was like "I'll call Merryweather so we can take a chopper there."  And the other 3 guys were like "Whatevs noob.  We're driving."

So they drove and got the titan and took off.  So i finally caught up to them when they landed at Sandy Shores and as they rolled to a stop I landed the helicopter on the left wing and snapped it off and the Titan exploded and the mission failed.

They all started screaming at me but I couldn't hear or see cuz i was laughing too hard.

• Dementious, PandaLambpaws, Alpha Riff and 2 others like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

anyone else?

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:26 AM

bump?

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

today i did a few mean things one was after a special cargo was being dropped and when arrived at the drop site i saw another player trying to flee from the scene, i shot and killed him, the only other one i can remember was outside where a player with a bounty on him was hiding he was in a apartment with a couple of players waiting outside for him, i killed one of them.

i know there was a simular thread i searched for it but didn't find it.

That's some pretty f*cked up sh*t right there, Hugh.

I was doing Boneyard last night with a level 105. He keep rambo-ing in and dying which wouldn't faze me for a low level but c'mon he's level 105. There were only the two of us playing so I couldn't kick. Was in a party with a friend at the time so I waited until round 9 then got them to come and spectate, they joined on round ten. Vote to kick from me and vote to kick from my friend and old mate on level 105 is gone. Enjoy your $20,000.00 douchebag.  

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

i had an odd thibg happen to me about ten minutes ago i was driving back from paleto bay to los santos and i saw a npc driver driving a sports car and speeding (passing other cars etc) so i tried to stop him by shooting at him and he did stop and as soon as i got out of my car he started shooting at me (and thought to myself "that's a first")! :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

bump?

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

i had an odd thibg happen to me about ten minutes ago i was driving back from paleto bay to los santos and i saw a npc driver driving a sports car and speeding (passing other cars etc) so i tried to stop him by shooting at him and he did stop and as soon as i got out of my car he started shooting at me (and thought to myself "that's a first")! :lol:

Sentinel guy.  He's a friend of the mechanic.  He hates you.

Also u are a bumper, hugh

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

I was sniping players from the rooftop of an apartment near the LSC - the one close to Rockford Plaza .

There was one unfortunate soul who kept getting in my kill zone. After 12 kills, he finally sent a text message saying "Stop Mothafocker".

I did what any person would do at that situation... I killed him again. 

• xrk, kingcool52, PeinNegato and 3 others like this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

I did what any person would do at that situation... I killed him again. 

This.

Alpha Riff
  • Alpha Riff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

One time we were playing Titan of a job and I was like "I'll call Merryweather so we can take a chopper there."  And the other 3 guys were like "Whatevs noob.  We're driving."

So they drove and got the titan and took off.  So i finally caught up to them when they landed at Sandy Shores and as they rolled to a stop I landed the helicopter on the left wing and snapped it off and the Titan exploded and the mission failed.

They all started screaming at me but I couldn't hear or see cuz i was laughing too hard.

I can't stop laughing at this. That's pretty much what I would have done as well.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 05 December 2013 - 06:17 PM.

the game glitched me into being invisible at the airport. I got into a buzzard and waited. sure enough some unlucky soul walks up to the helicopter and I open fire with the machine guns. poor bastard never saw it coming.

usually getting into a vehicle will make you visible again but the helicopter only made my gun visible. I don't use glitches and im surprised rockstar left so many open rabbit holes to exploit. I found a few players hiding behind walls you can just walk into. apparently you don't even need to try to find yourself in a glitch.

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

I did something similar in Titan of a Job.

A guy snapped my Entity's door off with his bike. I got a little upset, so I ran over him until he died. Not wanting to stick around to die again, he quickly went to the hangar.

He tried to fly the Titan but I detonated the truck blocking the way. Him being such a clever individual, decided to get through the truck... The Titan quickly disintegrated, sliding off the tarmac. Mission Failed.

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

I killed a guy and then raped him while filming it, then I burnt his corpse.

I havent done much crazy sh*t on GTA though.

• SJH1991 likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

bump?

bump?

Bump?

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

Joined a job, collected the meth, got in my chopper, flew up as high as I could go and then just sat there listening to everyone screaming at me.

• johnwontscore, Bull12345Bull and cjonez420 like this

MashterChief117
  • MashterChief117

Last, Best Hope For Humanity

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

well once when driving around LS I accidently clipped another players car, it was my own fault I was trying to squeeze by a 4x4 in a Gauntlet and scratched the body work, it still haunts me to this day

Frostee
  • Frostee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

the two instances that stick out in my mind are

-before i found out that passive mode does not protect you while driving, some little kid killed me while i was headed to buy some new threads.  So later on in the session, i overheard him saying how amped he was that he found out where to get a helicopter and was finally flying one.  He didnt know if was me that he had killed, so I asked him for a pick up and promptly RPG'd him as soon as he touched down.

-the other is this player and i were going for the same special crate drop, but he beat me there by about two minutes.  Upon arriving, i saw that there were only two red blips left defending the drop, so i sat back a several hundred feet while he wiped them up.  As he shot the box open and made a dash for it, i slammed down the gas and ran him over, whipping the tail around perfectly to pick up crate as soon as i opened the door

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

I told him that he smells like blue cheese then he cried and jumped off a bridge...

THEN I ANNIHILATED HIM COMPLETELY WITH BOMBS AND AN ARMY FULL OFF TANKS!!!!

Ebouc
  • Ebouc

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

I had joined Los Santos Connection when level 19 as a level 65 hosted and there was 6 of us with me being lowest ranked. We were going from location to location and I admit I didn't know what was happening. We were on our way to the hangar at the airport and I had fallen behind as everyone was using custom rides, I lucked up and found a spawned Vacca on the freeway and was hauling ass to catch up.
Well, my driving and control were crap and as I crossed the field in front of the hanger it was dark and raining and I couldn't really see. I spotted a small crowd of figures and thinking I could be a hero, aimed for them.
I realized it was my team as I plowed through them at top speed killing 4 of them instantly. One was the host who scored the only save we had. When he respawned he was so peeved that he rifled me instantly and as I spectated he cussed me out on mic as he single handed finished the mission. I felt so bad about it too.
  • Freedom25, Alpha Riff and Killbook like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

Had an invite from a friend to a mission (not sure the name, but the one where you destroy all the garbage trucks, and then the gang after), got into the lobby and found that he had gotten kicked from Xbox Live, so I hit the button to leave the lobby (or so I thought) and go to get something to drink.  I come back to find that it hadn't put me back in my invite only game, but had left me in the mission, where some other guy had joined and was almost done with completing it.  So I get in my car and go to help, there is only 1 truck left so I destroy that, and I only get to kill 3 of the gang (the other player had already wiped most all of them out).  The gang boss runs, and he goes and kills him.  Now, somehow, even though he did almost the entire thing himself and I only joined in at the end, I get the full $20,000 and full RP, he gets half of that.  

Not sure why that happened, but at first I feel bad...And then he messages me with "HOW ????LOSERNOOOB!!!!!!!" which kind of ticks me off, so I reply back "What do you expect?  Leaving me to do the whole thing myself while you jerk off in a corner the whole mission, if it was up to me you would have gotten nothing."  Oh, the amount of rage texts after that, so funny.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

the mission for lester where you go to that car park kill the dudes in suits and take what ever package back to his depot.

i have the package dick head ran into me on the way back so i did laps of the block while he tried to C4 me until he left then i finished the mission.

a friend wouldnt join the crew so killed him until he left the server and he never played the game again.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

There were some kids in a session, two guys, a girl, and a guy pretending to be a girl.  They were riding around town being really annoying in everyone chat, and I was thinking of a way to f*ck with them when I saw a fellow in a black entity roll up near them and go off the radar.  He then threw a sticky and killed all of them, then his friend swooped in to join in spawn killing them.  I sent him an LOL text, got in his car, and joined the fun.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

Special Crates are a myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

If I'm playing a mission and i call for a Buzzard and someone tries to get into the co-pilot seat i leave them behind. No whoring missiles you asses.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

Dude you don't need to bump everytime someone makes a post it goes back to the top of the page so you don't need to bump every hour

I'll get my coat...
  • I'll get my coat...

Should know better...

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

I am a bit partial to parking across shop doors, purely for my own amusement. Then I sit across the street and watch the cops roll up. 1 fella on a mic thought it was hilarious being trapped in a shop..... weirdo....

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Few nights ago friend of mine and I were doing missions and we were doing them by ourselves but a lvl 3 joined us right as I clicked to start the missions it was in a level 55 mission where we have to steal the vans from the quarry and he ran us both over stripping us of our amour so we all got killed very easily and then he restarted so we started right away so I told him not to restart because then we don't get amour during restarts well he ended up killing us by running us both over then he restarted again so this time my friend and I just stayed back and waited for him to die then we went and finished the mission and right before we finished it we booted him from the game so he didn't get any of the money or RP from the game...

He sent me a msg asking why we did that I sent one back telling him because he didn't listen and work as a team with us not to mentioned running us over twice.

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I felt pretty mean when me and my friend put a 9000k bounty on eachothers and then hide inside a glitched house witch you can shoot thrue walls.. gunned down everyone who was comming.. lol, but later we did go outside.. was a massive fight with ~ 10 players.. never seen so many at one spot fighting.. was fun, there was no anger, no time to get an real enemy..

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Some weeks ago, I exploded 2/3 personal vehicles with sticky bomb when they were about to enter on their garage. I felt bad and it was stupid. Only cowards would do that, I stopped.

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by JeriQo, 05 December 2013 - 10:33 PM.

stabbing an unsuspecting fellow survivalist and taking off.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users