Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your absolloutley most dispised character from GTA Series (III-V)

27 replies to this topic
MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by MrPeteyMax, 05 December 2013 - 03:32 AM.

C'mon guys. Every game or game series has that one character where you just want to walk out onto the streets and declare you upmost hatred for them. Here we are guys, let it all out. Let Uncle Petey hear your troubles. Maybe Aunty Poulet really tugged your strings? What about Luigi? He was a bit of a soppy ass, right? How about Big Smoke? The treaterous bastard! Open up your feelings and tell us all about the character you just freakin' hate.

For me it's gonna be Michelle.

5Cxef.jpg

AHH f*ck YOU BITCH I HATE YOU SO MUCH. Her attitutude, her look, the way she speaks, the way she moves, I just hate EVERYTHING about her. EVERYTHING. She's such a smarmy c*nt who thinks that everything she does is for the good of mankind when really she's just acting like a massive stinky asshole. f*cking hate you, bitch!

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Catalina - hated that annoying beeatch

And if it counts, I have to say the characters I hated the most in the GTA series were those freakin suicidal psychopaths in that one mission in GTAIII. The ones that blew themselves up when the got close to you...

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

Ron Jakowski.

GTA_5_Ron.png

f*ck him and everything he stands for. I hate everything about him. From his annoying voice, to his nonstop asskissing and nuthugging of Trevor, right down to his stupid ass sun hat. Anytime he's at Trevor's trailer, I always blow him up with grenades or sticky bombs.

A close second would be Tonya. She played her role too damn well.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

Ryder. I wish I could kill this c*nt over and over again.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:42 AM Edited by GtaIvFanboy, 05 December 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Sweet and Molly

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

O.G. Loc's gay ex-cellmate, who you have to chase through Los Santos on a bike early in the game, but his bike magically speeds up whenever you get close causing you to bail off the bike and completely fail the mission on the first few plays. I don't really give a damn about any of the characters personalities in particular (they're just game characters, duh) but if their whole existence is just for the benefit of one annoying mission, my rage starts to build up.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Ryder and the Marty on the second place. And while Marty was just annoying dick of a boss, the Ryder was absolutely terrible as boss, sidekick and friend. Thank God we had chance to repay him. 

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Jason f*cking Michaels, hated him, took me 7 tries to get him.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Rocco Pelosi. I mean that guy just appeared in TBOGT with absolutley no background on him in IV or TLAD (not even a police database entry), and acted like a c*nt from word go. Even more so, he made Luis and Tony round around doing stupid ass jobs, and was made out to be such an important character in TBOGT, yet never did anything overly significant to advance the plot. And then guess what? They let him live in the end.
Thank god Michael De Santa finally gave him what he had coming to him.
  • AdjutantShepard likes this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

O.G. Loc's gay ex-cellmate, who you have to chase through Los Santos on a bike early in the game, but his bike magically speeds up whenever you get close causing you to bail off the bike and completely fail the mission on the first few plays. I don't really give a damn about any of the characters personalities in particular (they're just game characters, duh) but if their whole existence is just for the benefit of one annoying mission, my rage starts to build up.

This, times a million. I'm playing through SA for the first time, and this mission is driving me crazy. The chase isn't that hard, but it's long and tedious, and whenever I try to kill this guy when he finally stops, I get a message that says OG Loc died, causing me to fail.

The characters I hate are Steve Haines, Devin Westin, Jimmy DeSanta, Tracey DeSanta and Lazlow Jones from V. I also hate Michael's therapist. There aren't a ton of characters I dislike from IV, but I agree that Rocco Pelosi sucks. Playboy X got on my nerves as well.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Almost everybody from GTA 5

they were either antagonists or showed up in three missions

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

O.G. Loc's gay ex-cellmate...

"Oohh, chase me! Chase me!
"Catch me if you can!"

"It was just a prison thieeng!"

BrainFreeze
  • BrainFreeze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Steve Haines.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

Catalina. My hatred of her has become so bad that whenever I play SA and get to her missions, I skip the cutscenes and rush through them. Rockstar should never have put that sh*tty character in the game. The worst thing about it is that CJ just lets her walk all over him. Not to mention the f*ckING PHONE CALLS!!!

Haha, sorry for the rant.

• MrPeteyMax likes this

Vesta987
  • Vesta987

Grand Theft Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Vesta987, 06 December 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Vlad, because he is such an annoying douchebag. Niko is one of my favorites and Vlad just treated him like a sack of dog sh*t. Trevor is probably my favorite just so crazy and interesting, does something weird each time you switch to him.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

Catalina. My hatred of her has become so bad that whenever I play SA and get to her missions, I skip the cutscenes and rush through them. Rockstar should never have put that sh*tty character in the game. The worst thing about it is that CJ just lets her walk all over him. Not to mention the f*ckING PHONE CALLS!!!

Haha, sorry for the rant.

Euugh yes. I hate her! Don't be sorry for the rant, that's the purpose of the thread!

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

I already mentioned that I dislike Rocco Pelosi, but I was just reminded of the golf mission he makes you do early on in TBOGT. That dislike has now turned into hate, and the fact that he gets away is infuriating.

TBOGT lets us kill Bulgarin, but not Rocco, and to me that's very disappointing. I know we get to kill Rocco in V, but it wasn't satifying enough. Michael should have pushed that guido prick off the top of the highest building in Los Santos.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

Michelle, Ashley, Tonya, and Tanisha* a little bit. GTA needs a strong female character.

*I hate Tanisha because she's a c*nt to Franklin and her story needs nowhere. I wish she got with Franklin because that would have made him a little bit better as a character.
  • MrPeteyMax likes this

ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings
  • ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings

Scrawny Git

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings, 08 December 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Kate McReary

KatieMcReary-GTAIV.jpg

Hate. Hate. HAAAAAAAAAAATE!

GTA IV Spoiler: 

Spoiler

• Katve and MrPeteyMax like this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

GTA IV Spoiler: 

Spoiler

You and me both! I mean,

Spoiler

And someone said something about Tonya. f*ck I hate that bitch so much. I always kill her after the towtruck missions.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

Catalina, Ashley and Rocco Pelosi

Fortress
  • Fortress

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

I can't say there's anyone I vehemently hate, but there are a few that annoyed me greatly.

For instance, OG Loc himself was aggrevating. His constant whining about "no really guys im totally a gansta" was incredibly obnoxious. I know what Rockstar was trying to do with him, and I think they did it perhaps a bit too well.

I'll go ahead and throw my two cents in for Catalina, as well. I really can't stand people with the "all men are evil" mindset. And on top of that, she's incredibly selfish and hypocritical, and speaks with such a self-righteous tongue that I was always tempted to run her over with the car before she got in it in SA.

In a similar vein, Denise Clinton also made me want to pull a gun on her a few times. Pretty much everything I said about Catalina applies to her, though she's a lot less screamy and psychotic. Still, she hits pretty much the same notes that Catalina did.

Also from V, there's Jimmy De Santa. Which I have to admit, I was surprised about. Tracey and Amanda certainly aren't that special either, but at least they sort of have excuses (Tracey being a teenage girl and beeing an annoying brat just sort of goes with the territory, and Amanda...I'll get back to you on that).

Spoiler

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

Luis Lopez. I Wish he died instead of Johnny.

Although Johnny deserved to die...But that's another subject.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

Devin Weston, that f*ck should have paid me.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Mori Kibbutz. I wish Trevor would have stomped him out.

Denise Clinton. I cheered when Trevor put her in her place.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

I was just about to mention Mori. I thought Brucie was irritating at first, but after meeting his brother, he's suddenly not so bad. I was delighted when he punched Mori in the face.

TBOGT has fun missions, but it sure is full of crappy characters. Mori and Rocco have got to be some of the worst characters in the series, and if the game let us kill them, I'd do it repeatedly.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I was just about to mention Mori. I thought Brucie was irritating at first, but after meeting his brother, he's suddenly not so bad. I was delighted when he punched Mori in the face.

TBOGT has fun missions, but it sure is full of crappy characters. Mori and Rocco have got to be some of the worst characters in the series, and if the game let us kill them, I'd do it repeatedly.

At least we got the chance to kill Rocco in V. I did like Yusef. He was crazy but he always had your back. 

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:02 AM

Wow so many

Well that prick Rocco from TBOGT was a f*cking asshole. So glad he was killed by Michael! Never liked him.

Next would be Ray Boccino. Seriously f*ck him.

That other italian prick in gta 4 that you kill in the bathroom.

Ray Bulgarin

Michelle

Tanisha

Steve Haines
Oh and Billy. I never like him either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users