Photo

[PETITION] Give US CLUES/LEADS TO THE Chilliad Mystery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic
jordanp01
  • jordanp01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by jordanp01, 05 December 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Many people have been searching for GTA V's Jetpack/Flyable UFO/Tunnel/Caves and we have been searching for countless hours, we the people want hints, were sick of not getting any progress and just trying ideas that have no lead. So please support our cause; and sign our petition!

http://www.thepetiti...illiad-mystery/

ps look everyone i didnt make it just thought some people might be interested if your not your not  dont sign it u dont gotta talk bad about it

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Clues to what exactly?  We need to know that there is something to find first before hunting for clues and as yet no one has confirmed that there is something to find.

For sure, this is just a clever ploy to make you explore the map and play the game longer, not to mention more hype and more sales of the game.

• daliakiller likes this

jordanp01
  • jordanp01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

Clues to what exactly?  We need to know that there is something to find first before hunting for clues and as yet no one has confirmed that there is something to find.

For sure, this is just a clever ploy to make you explore the map and play the game longer, not to mention more hype and more sales of the game.

your right u got a point i just seen it thought i would post it

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

your right u got a point i just seen it thought i would post it

There's no harm in trying though.  Maybe I'm being too cynical.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Signed.

And I think it may help if we all write a little something at the bottom. Makes it seem like we really care. And was a million signs necessary?

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by ll rdny ll, 05 December 2013 - 02:29 AM.

Yeah, hold my hand and walk me through the whole thing. Let's also create a petition for R* to put up Saves with everything Unlocked for us to download. And let's have them record everything they did to unlock it, so we don't have to lift a finger.

I don't have the attention span for this sh*t.
I just want my rewards!!!
  • android likes this

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1
  • TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

There's a soldier in all of us.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

Jet pack or UFO I'm sure will be DLC. Let's think logical here. The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either. But it's fun seeing you guys go at it with your hearts content!(:

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by Seyenogard, 05 December 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Signed.

Dr. Friedlander had a little something to say to R*. Hope this works. :colgate:

(We all should know this is just for fun. If you don't know then you're just to dense.)

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:39 AM

The bird is the key.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:42 AM

The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either.

I love seeing this statement. Its amazing how every wannabe hacker thinks they're so much smarter than R* when it comes to coding. If Rockstar didn't want something found through hacks, or mods, or any other means than actually playing the game, we wouldn't be able to find it.

jordanp01
  • jordanp01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by jordanp01, 05 December 2013 - 02:46 AM.

thanks to the peope that did

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Signed.

(We all should know this is just for fun. If you don't know then you're just to dense.)

Looks like Dr Friedlander needs a hug and R* to hold his hand through this trying and traumatic time.

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Signed.

Looks like Dr Friedlander needs a hug and R* to hold his hand through this trying and traumatic time.

Lol Indeed. After having to deal with Michael and faking his own death he's been hiding away obsessing over a video game. He now spends 24/7 playing it shouting at his T.V. " Where have you hidden it! WWWWHHHERRRRRRE!!!!!!"  

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

Be men and find it out by yourselves.

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

They'll never tell us anything. Forget the petition. We should just break into R* HQ and poo in their coffee maker as revenge for trolling us

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1
  • TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

There's a soldier in all of us.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

The jet pack wasn't in of the games files either.

I love seeing this statement. Its amazing how every wannabe hacker thinks they're so much smarter than R* when it comes to coding. If Rockstar didn't want something found through hacks, or mods, or any other means than actually playing the game, we wouldn't be able to find it.
I'm not a wannabe hacker I love how you assume that though. I was just restating what others have said.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

Many people have been searching for GTA V's Jetpack/Flyable UFO/Tunnel/Caves and we have been searching for countless hours, we the people want hints, were sick of not getting any progress and just trying ideas that have no lead. So please support our cause; and sign our petition!

http://www.thepetiti...illiad-mystery/

ps look everyone i didnt make it just thought some people might be interested if your not your not  dont sign it u dont gotta talk bad about it

Signed, as promised.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

I love how people say figure it out on your own.

We've been trying for going on 3 months now, so if you can solve it, by all means go do it.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

I'm not done trying. No way.

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

Signed up to this website so I could sign that damn petition and it won't let me sign it

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by talkol, 05 December 2013 - 08:40 AM.

We tried to do an AMA request that was similar:
http://www.reddit.co...quest_rockstar/
Maybe they should join forces

One of the big questions I want to get to them is how they feel about the game file research that's being done. We are really trying not to do it for evil (no modding, no cheating online) - it is only to feed our obsession with the mystery. Do they care at all that we do it? Are they pissed off and want it to stop? We're trying to get in touch with them and resorting to this stuff because they ignore us.. If they reply to the petition and ask us to stop with the game file research - we will do so happily. But we expect some sort of confirmation that there's more stuff to discover so people don't waste their time observing the lunar cycle in-game in vain.
  • rimer888 likes this

jordanp01
  • jordanp01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

We tried to do an AMA request that was similar:
http://www.reddit.co...quest_rockstar/
Maybe they should join forces

One of the big questions I want to get to them is how they feel about the game file research that's being done. We are really trying not to do it for evil (no modding, no cheating online) - it is only to feed our obsession with the mystery. Do they care at all that we do it? Are they pissed off and want it to stop? We're trying to get in touch with them and resorting to this stuff because they ignore us.. If they reply to the petition and ask us to stop with the game file research - we will do so happily. But we expect some sort of confirmation that there's more stuff to discover so people don't waste their time observing the lunar cycle in-game in vain.

for sure man

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

Am I not right in thinking that all the "clues" just point to the 3 UFO's after 100% completion??

If there was anything else, it would have been found long before now.

TitsAkimbo
  • TitsAkimbo

Silent Judge

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

The bird is the key.

Are you referring to the bird that is always flying around the top of Mt. Chilliad?

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

@OP I posted it here already (Its BI0HAZARD)

http://gtaforums.com...illiad-mystery/

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

y not petition the uv message of 500 000 to docks rockstar has to answer that as u paid more for that then just the disc game  so y not ask em y it dosent work huh we know the message is on map so they would too the mural is never metioned by rockstar so prolly will never answer that.........what could cost 500000 i wonder i hope its a military uniform or prison gaurd uniform

RaeTrillionaire
  • RaeTrillionaire

Wig Got Split

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

y not petition the uv message of 500 000 to docks rockstar has to answer that as u paid more for that then just the disc game  so y not ask em y it dosent work huh we know the message is on map so they would too the mural is never metioned by rockstar so prolly will never answer that.........what could cost 500000 i wonder i hope its a military uniform or prison gaurd uniform

Uniforms for 500,000?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

for the doubters the sun sets by fort z sea moon on same line also so here is hope for yall after the asteroid file was found now look at top left in corner bottom right corner shows heat possibly from n yankton but the left top one looks like comet enjoy the hotspots airport is also lit up the hottest things are ufos even hologram gives heat off

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

fisujAQ.png

dondingus
  • dondingus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

fisujAQ.png