Quantcast

» «
Photo

What the hell happened to online tutorials?

10 replies to this topic
Flynt169
  • Flynt169

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

Used to be when I wanted to find an answer for games (like where certain cars are at, tricks in general, glitches, how to do something, etc) it would only take 10 seconds. A quick google and there your answer is. Sometimes u didn't even have to open the web page as all the answers were text based and google puts up a few lines on text from the web page. Nowadays I have to spend 5-10 minutes atleast playing these morons YouTube videos where they only have about 5 seconds of where they actually say what to do and 9:55 of shamelessly plugging them selves to get likes and followers. And they all sound exactly the same. "Hey guys, this is (insert douche game tag here) if u like this vid BLAH BLAH BLAH" If this is you, please do the world a favor and immediately kill yourself. Nobody gives a sh*t about any of you thoughts or mindless babble that we have to sit thru in order to find an answer to a simple question that should have taken all of 5 seconds. No body wants to subscribe or follow you. They just want to know how to do something. That's it. What has happened to the online gaming community? Is this the sign end times are near?
  • CanOdope likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Nobody gives a sh*t about any of you thoughts or mindless babble

• Scaglietti, JustOneMonth and Jessafur like this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

What has happened to the online gaming community? Is this the sign end times are near?

Yes. Life and universe spin around gaming videos. f*ck 42.

Congratz, get your towell and don't panic.

• WBaker and CanOdope like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

What has happened to the online gaming community? Is this the sign end times are near?

Yes. Life and universe spin around gaming videos. f*ck 42.

Congratz, get your towell and don't panic.

I always keep a towel handy in case aliens destroy the Earth for some sort of intergalactic bypass. Like the saying goes: "The best laid plans of mice..." and all that.
  • JustOneMonth likes this

Ermac
  • Ermac

Presented in SpittaVision®

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

Two words.

Youtube Money.

Flynt169
  • Flynt169

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

Ahh utube money that makes sense.

Lol at all these forum trolls who got nuthin better to do than patrol forums lookin for a way to make themselves feel better about their sh*tty life. I generally feel sorry for u.

Let me spell it out for u since ur obviously not intelligent enough to have a sense of humor. The end times thing was a joke. It makes people that have this thing called a sense of humor laugh. It appently also has the reverse effect on forum trolls.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by WBaker, 05 December 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Ahh utube money that makes sense.

Lol at all these forum trolls who got nuthin better to do than patrol forums lookin for a way to make themselves feel better about their sh*tty life. I generally feel sorry for u.

Let me spell it out for u since ur obviously not intelligent enough to have a sense of humor. The end times thing was a joke. It makes people that have this thing called a sense of humor laugh. It appently also has the reverse effect on forum trolls.

But you didn't get the forum trolls. They usually stick with op is a fag or something about a chrome adder or memes. You got Douglas Adams and your own quotation thrown back at you.

I can't speak for anyone else but while I don't like watching crappy YouTube videos when text would suffice either, I didn't want to agree with you because of how you wrote your post. It seemed unnecessarily hate filled.

Flynt169
  • Flynt169

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

At ease soldiers! This thread has now been sufficiently patrolled. U may now break out the microscopes so that u can resume fapping uncontrollably to the thought of having said something slightly more witty than the last guy. Just remember to slow down once the bleeding starts so that you can lather rinse and repeat for the next thread. Aww hell who am I kidding? 1 tiny bloody pecker never stopped u before, y shud it now? But then again y am I telling u this when we all know ur mid-stroke right now in some attempt to build calists like a guitar player so that you can fap for longer and to more posts. Have fun!

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Zodape, 05 December 2013 - 03:54 AM.

Hey guys, this is Zodape and today I'm gonna show you how to reply to a thread...

First you click on a thread and then scroll all the way down (reading the op is not necessary)

Now you click on that white box at the bottom and type something witty, like "OP IS A fa**ot"

Then you click post and there you go, it's not a hard thing to do. You might wanna practice your grammar before attempting to post.

And that's it. Don't forget to share this post, add it to your favourites and subscribe.

Peace out and God bless.

*random dubstep music*
  • Gutslab likes this

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

I know man.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by NYdreamz, 05 December 2013 - 04:31 AM.

well u know ... Nowadays .... Friends online are your tutorials ... your friends and their friends are tutorials..... all you should do ask ....
Atleast I think that's correct answer ...well from experience .... YouTube is the new talk-show ... So I don't even bother going there anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users