Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rare Car/Modded Vehicle Hunt After 1.06 Patch (PS3)

11 replies to this topic
adoxobrobro
  • adoxobrobro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

I've come across and obtained nearly everything I figured possible to store in my garage after the 1.06 patch, I'm really looking for other people that have been able to get their hands on the above average vehicles that every single person does not already have in their garage. This post is not intended for those with the snow cars, sticker bombs, space dockers, "rare" vans, story mode character vehicles, rat loaders, tractors, etc., and especially people who expect handouts from those who worked hard to obtain their collection of vehicles. Instead of having everyone leave their usernames and list of vehicles in the comments, I'll take one for the team and deal with the few idiotic people that will convince themselves that they will be the one lucky person who will send a message/request to someone and receive an undeserved handout. If you're one of the people that feels like we're being dicks for dealing with fellow players in such a manner, then that's the first sign that this post nor any trade offer is not intended for you, these aren't the droids you're looking for, get back in your space docker and politely move on. If you've made it this far through the post and still believe you may have something worthy of offering for a trade to me or any other rare/mod car enthusiast, congratulations, my username is alexmacedo32, hope to see your garage soon.

Cheers :)

adoxobrobro
  • adoxobrobro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by adoxobrobro, 05 December 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Almost forgot, PLEASE INCLUDE A NOTE IN YOUR REQUEST/MESSAGE THAT WILL TELL ME YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TRADING, blank requests get immediately deleted! And please be prepared to send the name of the vehicle(s) you think I may be interested in before we waste eachothers time, thanks!

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

1. Your trolling

2. There is already a thread in another section for duping and people who will do it without anything in return so why would they deal with somebody like you when they can go there and get it from someone who doesn't expect anything in return?

• s1ckmad3 likes this

adoxobrobro
  • adoxobrobro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

Well let those people keep ruining the rareness of vehicles and end up having the same sh*t as everyone else, this post is obviously not for them or you bud keep it moving.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

Well let those people keep ruining the rareness of vehicles and end up having the same sh*t as everyone else, this post is obviously not for them or you bud keep it moving.

Lmao.. this f*cking guy.
Hey buddy. Unless you personally mod vehicles in you also got a handout to start. Which you don't, clearly, or you wouldn't be asking for trades and just modding them in yourself.
I also lold at rarity like it means a damn. Your average interaction will go a little like this.

Hai guiz look at dese rars I got, luk done buggy wit chromr weelz!!.!

Oh cool, can I drive it?

No diz rar!!! My onli unles u traide!

Ah never mind bro.

Anyway do as you wish, it just says a lot about a persons personality when they won't even share something they got for the price of nothing.

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

This post is not intended for those with the snow cars, sticker bombs, space dockers, "rare" vans, story mode character vehicles, rat loaders, tractors, etc., and especially people who expect handouts from those who worked hard to obtain their collection of vehicles.

then which cars are you talking about???? the nemesis? thats a rare bike thats normally available in the game and is somewhat rare.....but how many people are gonna be interested in that, when there is so much more awesomeness in the other thread, from generous people who discourage demanding 1:1 trades, and stingy people who take a dupe but not give a dupe?

also, you say you have "obtained nearly everything I figured possible to store in my garage"..... so why do want to trade w others? what could they have that you dont?

confusing thread is confusing...............

adoxobrobro
  • adoxobrobro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

Basically looking for other people bringing in modded vehicles, I've got friends that bring me in pretty much anything I can think of the problem is I'm running out of ideas. Just looking for people a little less twat-ish to trade with. Again, if you feel the need to bitch and whine this post isn't for you obviously the people I was looking for are the ones who have already messaged me....

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

this thread was created by a douche bag plain and simple

chess zebra
  • chess zebra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thread starter, you cannot have my super badass yellow blue and black sultan RS with yellow wheels, turbo, bullet proof tires, and armor because too many people with cars this awesome would ruin the balance of the game.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Just shakes his head...wow dude...douche much?

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

1. Your trolling

2. There is already a thread in another section for duping and people who will do it without anything in return so why would they deal with somebody like you when they can go there and get it from someone who doesn't expect anything in return?

Trying to find this thread.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

1. Your trolling

Trying to find this thread.

http://gtaforums.com...-group-meetups/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users