Photo

1992 RADIO DLC, FALSE OUR TRUE?

32 replies to this topic
RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

I was doing searches on google after making my topic recently ("Worst Radio Stations in GTA V") and found something interesting, true or false?

20131204_204444.jpg

Link: https://plus.google....125822879158860

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

404 error on link

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I uploaded the photos of the link

20131204_204616.jpg

20131204_204725.jpg

20131204_204816.jpg20131204_204846.jpg

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

Ill do it for Mother Russia

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by dreaded_verse, 05 December 2013 - 12:23 AM.

That is San Andreas soundtrack...

• Wolfhuman and Hardcore Savage like this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Why would it matter at this point? Even if it isn't BS then these are songs that should've been in the first go around. Too little too late. Nobody cur. Just f*ck off R* and go make a next gen one. please.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

No idea. Seems unlikely but I would pay for it. Especially if I could buy it by the station.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

I think all of these songs were on the soundtrack to San Andreas. I doubt Rockstar would pay for the rights to use them again as radio DLC for V.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 05 December 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Anyone can print these

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Why would it matter at this point? Even if it isn't BS then these are songs that should've been in the first go around. Too little too late. Nobody cur. Just f*ck off R* and go make a next gen one. please.

I know I'm being trolled but f*ck you're a moron. "GTA V should have just had SA's soundtrack repeated". That might be the stupidest thing I've read on these forums. Go play your newgen games full of micro transactions and 10 hour stories.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

I actually heard in Weazel News that Tommy the Nightmare Smith had some altercations but that he is still a DJ.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

This is the San Andreas soundtrack.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

lol, no thanks. I heard these soundtracks for 10 years.

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

If this is true, I sincerely hope that this is free, I don't want to pay for the soundtrack of GTA SA in V.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

It's not true, all someone has done is print out the SA Soundtrack and slapped the GTAV Boxart on there along with the words 1992 Radio DLC, it should NOT be that easy to trick people.

• Matty likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by AtomicPunk, 05 December 2013 - 01:05 AM.

I know I'm being trolled but f*ck you're a moron. "GTA V should have just had SA's soundtrack repeated". That might be the stupidest thing I've read on these forums. Go play your newgen games full of micro transactions and 10 hour stories.

Did you receive a head injury or something? Or are you just naturally dumb? No one NO ONE NO ONE said that the soundtrack needed to be repeated. Believe me, there are many great songs from any era that could've gone into V that has never been in a GTA game. Go back to call of dooty. You stick out like a turd in a punch bowl.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

Did you receive a head injury or something? Or are you just naturally dumb? No one NO ONE NO ONE said that the soundtrack needed to be repeated. Believe me, there are many great songs from any era that could've gone into V that has never been in a GTA game. Go back to call of dooty. You stick out like a turd in a punch bowl.
You said these songs should have been in. These songs are ALL from the SA soundtrack, in fact this list IS the SA soundtrack. Therefore, you said that the SA soundtrack should have been in GTA V. If Bert and bicycles? had a baby and that baby had a lobotomy it would still beat you at chess.
  • CanOdope likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

You said these songs should have been in. These songs are ALL from the SA soundtrack, in fact this list IS the SA soundtrack. Therefore, you said that the SA soundtrack should have been in GTA V. If Bert and bicycles? had a baby and that baby had a lobotomy it would still beat you at chess.

Ah, another user who makes fun of others to boost their ego. How sad. Is it because I act different? Most users here only like those who are the same. You should just learn to accept that there will be those who are different. If making fun of others online is the only way to make yourself feel better, I truly feel sad for you.

Bloothehedgehog
  • Bloothehedgehog

Third Street Saint

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

This is obviously fake guys! C'mooon. It's just a word document with some fancy text effects. Wouldn't there be like, a Rockstar watermark on each page like Copyright Rockstar or something like that? also The icons look kind of cheesy for our modern age, like if they were made in the 90's, like San Andreas...and according to some of you , this is San Andreas's  Soundtrack for one of these lists.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Ah, another user who makes fun of others to boost their ego. How sad. Is it because I act different? Most users here only like those who are the same. You should just learn to accept that there will be those who are different. If making fun of others online is the only way to make yourself feel better, I truly feel sad for you.
Jeez Bert I'm sorry. I'm not picking on you because you're a pink-text-posting pony fan, if that helps at all...its more to do with repeated claims that the game is broken, that sp was ignored for mp, stuff like that - which sadly isn't 'different' at all...there's quite a few names I could have used instead.
  • Gutslab likes this

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

This is clearly faked.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

You didn't show the best station of all time, SF-UR. Cruising from LS to SF with 808 state = bliss

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

Clearly real. Only a Rockstar employee would have access to a printer.

• Halo_Override likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

yo bert, you bout 16 right? same age as me? I really would like to serve you with the hands. I'd be doing a huge favor to everyone on the forums...

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

LOLWUT?

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

yo bert, you bout 16 right? same age as me? I really would like to serve you with the hands. I'd be doing a huge favor to everyone on the forums...

No idea what you're trying to say, but all I can get from it is "look at me, I'm acting tough on the Internet, I'll wreck you with all my sWaG".

• RowanSane likes this

Special Members
  • Special Members

You Don't Know The Power Of Fried Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Ah, another user who makes fun of others to boost their ego. How sad. Is it because I act different? Most users here only like those who are the same. You should just learn to accept that there will be those who are different. If making fun of others online is the only way to make yourself feel better, I truly feel sad for you.Wow

Wow, you are pathetic. No one can disrespect your bullsh*t claims without being called someone boosting their egos who hate people who are different. He didn`t evem mention your brony picture or pink text. You are truly the biggest tool I have ever seen.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Fawse.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 05 December 2013 - 09:07 PM.

I uploaded the photos of the link

20131204_204616.jpg

20131204_204725.jpg

20131204_204816.jpg20131204_204846.jpg

Bull...sh*t!

I'm sorry, but why would Rockstar just copy the exact SA soundtrack into V?

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'd happily trade in the V soundtrack for the SA one.

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Bert, you're cancer. pls kill your computer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users