10 on 1 battle at LSC last night

54 replies to this topic
AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 04 December 2013 - 10:06 PM.

TLDR

I hate a LOT of this bullsh*t internet slag, LOL is almost the only one I find acceptable... but that one, the one you just used, TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) is by far the stupidest f*cking one of them all.  Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

always wondered what that meant. know i know (and will probably forget).

Don't waste too much memory space on that garbage... it's lame to even have a short-phrase for "I'm too lazy to read or care about what you wrote, but I sure will take the time to comment on it and state as much."

• Miss Malevolent likes this

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

i feel like you made up this story just so you could make another thread. 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

TLDR

I hate a LOT of this bullsh*t internet slag, LOL is almost the only one I find acceptable... but that one, the one you just used, TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) is by far the stupidest f*cking one of them all.  Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

always wondered what that meant. know i know (and will probably forget).

Don't waste too much memory space on that garbage... it's lame to even have a short-phrase for "I'm too lazy to read or care about what you wrote, but I sure will take the time to comment on it and state as much."

I agree with not taking the time to comment, I just don't like whiteknight so I make sure to post useless crap in all of his useless crap threads.

• Varios Los Aztecas likes this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

So, your sweetest victory is hiding on a roof, carpet bombing a group of people having a car show who had shown no signs of aggression towards you, then running away to hide in your apartment?  Well done.

Your a moron, they were spawn camping/killing the other freeroam players who came close

That's the question, why are you close? You said you just join the session, sneak to the area full of white blips, and blew them up. WTF MAN, you said you haven't gotten attacked yet you blew them up. Your post is full of sh*t dude.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

So, your sweetest victory is hiding on a roof, carpet bombing a group of people having a car show who had shown no signs of aggression towards you, then running away to hide in your apartment?  Well done.

Your a moron, they were spawn camping/killing the other freeroam players who came close
That's the question, why are you close? You said you just join the session, sneak to the area full of white blips, and blew them up. WTF MAN, you said you haven't gotten attacked yet you blew them up. Your full of sh*t dude.

Fixed

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by TheWhiteKnight, 04 December 2013 - 10:14 PM.

That's the question, why are you close? You said you just join the session, sneak to the area full of white blips, and blew them up. WTF MAN, you said you haven't gotten attacked yet you blew them up. Your post is full of sh*t dude.
Of course i didnt get attacked you retard, i would have got spawn killed if they had trapped me down there you greasy neckbeard!

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

So last night i joined a server and as i was driving to lsc for my usual perching spot i noticed an alarming number of white blips inside the parking lot of the shop, 10 i count...they must be a crew, as i hear the explosions i sneak in through the backway and take cover on the roof of an appartment and watched them for a minute, one tank....5 vehicles (all parked in a circle) and 4 henchmen on foot with rifles, i pull out my rpg and say a small prayer as they havnt noticed me yet or assume im part of the crew because my blip hasnt attacked yet, i look down again and know the first shot has to hit the tank, as it sat still i calmy fired 3 RPG's in a row to blow him sky high, i then take cover again call lester to remove me from the map came back out a few feet to the left and sent another RPG dead centre on a lime green adder parked beside the other cars causing a mass explosion and one of my sweetest victorys, they all cleared out of LSC after that and the tank leader kept putting bountys on me

tumblr_ma81ml1Enq1qcg1glo1_500.gif

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

Lol i knew all the butthurt fanboys in here would say its a lie, thats okay, have fun in auto aim noobs.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

Lol i knew all the butthurt fanboys in here would say its a lie, thats okay, have fun in auto aim noobs.

Just give it up, you're obviously an attention whore who made up a story just to post a thread about it. Admit it and move on.

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Just give it up, you're obviously an attention whore who made up a story just to post a thread about it. Admit it and move on.
Arnt you that homeless bum i made a fool of a few days ago? Lol move along retard

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Of course im the greasy neckbeard!

Fixed that for you.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

I thought that was a good story, and sounded like fun. They didn't expect it, and running was the only way you wouldnt have been gang raped, but you won! lol

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Arnt you that homeless bum i made a fool of a few days ago? Lol move along retard

LOL! You made a fool of me? When? I don't recall you making a fool of anyone but yourself. 

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Of course i didnt get attacked you retard, i would have got spawn killed if they had trapped me down there you greasy neckbeard!

you never actually said they were  spawn killing anyone that came near lsc.

• ExtendUnlimited likes this

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

So last night i joined a server and as i was driving to lsc for my usual perching spot i noticed an alarming number of white blips inside the parking lot of the shop, 10 i count...they must be a crew, as i hear the explosions i sneak in through the backway and take cover on the roof of an appartment and watched them for a minute, one tank....5 vehicles (all parked in a circle) and 4 henchmen on foot with rifles, i pull out my rpg and say a small prayer as they havnt noticed me yet or assume im part of the crew because my blip hasnt attacked yet, i look down again and know the first shot has to hit the tank, as it sat still i calmy fired 3 RPG's in a row to blow him sky high, i then take cover again call lester to remove me from the map came back out a few feet to the left and sent another RPG dead centre on a lime green adder parked beside the other cars causing a mass explosion and one of my sweetest victorys, they all cleared out of LSC after that and the tank leader kept putting bountys on me

lol nice!

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

Should have called in an airstrike.
  • ExtendUnlimited likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Some people here just like being assholes for no reason.

Thanks for sharing, op. It was a good read.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

If you get killed in LSC, you spawn outside of range and can easily get away from the innocent so called spawn campers that you so pussily blew up. You said you "think" they were in a crew....well, first, it's VERY EASY to tell if they are, just check their names and see if they're all in the same crew. Second, if they WERE a crew, you wouldn't have fooled them with your white blip because all the blips on their screen would've been crew colored but your stupid ass. Third, you need to get another comeback, because "neckbeard" is just lame sounding and doesn't offend anyone like you think it does.  

• Varios Los Aztecas, ExtendUnlimited, UnicornAssassin and 2 others like this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

you never actually said they were  spawn killing anyone that came near lsc.

This, now the OP post proves to be more full of sh*t. He probably gotten shot up by these 10 players, got butthurt by being spawncamp, and went on GTA forums to post a fake victory like we give a f*ck.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

That would've been f*cking amazing. 

Too bad OP is unimaginative and a f*cking lying urethra. 

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

That would've been f*cking amazing. 

Too bad OP is unimaginative and a f*cking lying urethra.

Best. money. spent. Ever. After the flare, I would have thrown smoke grenades just to see what they would do before the rain of artillery fell.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

"We don't give a f*ck!"

"Admit you didn't do it!"

"Blabla whine pussy about something"

Even though I also think this story is made-up, why are some trying to force the OP to tell the truth? And about the "you killed sooo much innocent bastards"... well, who wouldn't? I blow up as many guys as I can and if I see them in a circle, it's party-time (not that anything like this happened to me). If they are a crew, they could easily open a crew-only session. If they have their little meeting in an open session, they have to blame themselves.

So for everyone in here who "doesn't give a f*ck"... stating this actually means, that you do.

/ranting off

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

"We don't give a f*ck!"

"Admit you didn't do it!"

"Blabla whine pussy about something"

Even though I also think this story is made-up, why are some trying to force the OP to tell the truth? And about the "you killed sooo much innocent bastards"... well, who wouldn't? I blow up as many guys as I can and if I see them in a circle, it's party-time (not that anything like this happened to me). If they are a crew, they could easily open a crew-only session. If they have their little meeting in an open session, they have to blame themselves.

So for everyone in here who "doesn't give a f*ck"... stating this actually means, that you do.

/ranting off

Well that may be so, but I still say OP is a fag.

• I.haigh likes this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

That's a great story.  Do the folks queueing for unemployment enjoy it as much as I did?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

This is one of the best threads I've read in days. It's like a lobby on GTA, everyone shooting in different directions and so much hate being thrown around. Then there are the funny comments like that one guy on the mic who says some funny stuff.

I love this forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users