Quantcast

» «
Photo

high level people. do you flaunt it or hide it?

133 replies to this topic

Poll: Flaunt it or hide it? (210 member(s) have cast votes)

do you flaunt your wealth/high rank?

1. hell yes! If you've got it, flaunt it (48 votes [22.86%])

Percentage of vote: 22.86%

2. Nope, unless you looked at my rank you wouldn't know i'm a high level millionaire based on what i wear and drive (162 votes [77.14%])

Percentage of vote: 77.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

PC Hacker/Safe Cracker

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

I *never* dress like a broke ass yoloswag, thongs, singlet, and shorts (the list could go on) asshat.

I also don't dress, or drive around in cars like I've torn through $22M. Unless I can see that the session is filled with chradders, chrentornos, and sticky passangers (oh, my!). Then if I've got an agenda I'm using a Supercar to get around. If not, I go off-radar with a civilian car, get close (while driving like a civilian) and empty a clip into them.

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

I'm a lvl 50 and many people think I'm a higher level but they're wrong but I only glitched 600k off of my legit adder the rest was legit and 2 sharkcards for my birthday, social club says I've gotten 12mil so 11.4 mil was legit

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:40 AM

Don't really care, I do what I want with my character. Level/Rank isn't much considering how many of these people abuse the sh*t out of RP glitches or mod menus. I'm only 173 since launch and never RP glitched.

Shotty Pop
  • Shotty Pop

Hustler

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

I *never* dress like a broke ass yoloswag, thongs, singlet, and shorts (the list could go on) asshat.

I also don't dress, or drive around in cars like I've torn through $22M. Unless I can see that the session is filled with chradders, chrentornos, and sticky passangers (oh, my!). Then if I've got an agenda I'm using a Supercar to get around. If not, I go off-radar with a civilian car, get close (while driving like a civilian) and empty a clip into them.

You sound like a butt hurt peasant 

I'm a lvl 50 and many people think I'm a higher level but they're wrong but I only glitched 600k off of my legit adder the rest was legit and 2 sharkcards for my birthday, social club says I've gotten 12mil so 11.4 mil was legit

And what was the purpose of your comment?

WinkingSkeever6
  • WinkingSkeever6

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

I wear suits and drive classy cars most of the time, so I suppose I fall under the "flaunt it" category, even though I'm not really a show off about it or anything. It's just my personal tastes, is all.

Silnev
  • Silnev

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:03 AM

If only. Rank 122 and I only really two cars that have any level of swag. My gold Primo and my Red and Gold Blade. But yeah at any time I only have roughly 200 grand in my bank so I'm not exactly a high roller. Hell the most expensive thing I own is my Liberator. 

0_0.jpg

The swag rides. 

KingLouieThaXIII
  • KingLouieThaXIII

Big Sitting Chief Asshole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

What is there to flaunt? Unless you are someone who has JUST purchased GTAV or started playing online 2 days ago, it's a "been there, done that" scenario for most players.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX, 25 July 2014 - 04:18 AM.

I'm a level 213. Got 9.6 million. I wear average clothes. I don't flaunt. I mostly drive around my golden hearse or my white/red voodoo. Rarely I pull out my #swag # Yolo car, my golden Adder with golden money rims lol. I don't own the 500k apt. I live subtle in the ghetto.

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

It's the shizney!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

I'm at 121. I own an Elegy, Massacro and a Zentorno. I don't drive them often, though, I drive my Gauntlet, my pimpin' Peyote and my Sanchez. I also own a Dominator and a Futo.

I wear rich kinds of clothes, sometimes I'd wear a black suit jacket, black untucked shirt, black slim fit pants, copper-tinted aviators and all black loafers.

I once dressed like Aiden Pearce.

TheKillerDonuts
  • TheKillerDonuts

donutgoon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:30 AM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 25 July 2014 - 04:32 AM.

I dress up in a denim shirt with suspenders, tight black suit pants, Chelsea boots and gray eyewear glasses with the Hipster long-hair/bowlcut looking hair (forgot the name). I am ALWAYS driving my light blue with white roof Glendale. I still own an apartment in Eclipse Towers, but nowadays i only reside in Paleto Bay. I also have 7 million dollars in the bank and i am level 152.

To answer shortly, no - i'm a closet millionaire.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

I dont. I have a suit on right now just to change things up, but usually I just wear a t-shirt and cargo shorts. 

I own cars from every class, simply for the fact that I like to race a lot. 

I have 15mil in the bank now,  but I do not go and pick fights with people because I am a higher level, or drive gold or chrome super cars in every session like I run the place. 

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

LVL 210. My character is usually dressed like in my sig. 95% of the time, I ride around in a wingless Massacro. I've got a couple of Zentornos, but I only really use them for supercar races...

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

I think cash cards are no more legit than glitching.

perhaps even less so, since at least glitching requires some in game activity.

shark cards is literally a single click of a button.

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

im level 158 and i mostly drive around in my 9F or my sentinel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users