Photo

The Pet Peeve Thread

201 replies to this topic
fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

Thought I'd share Wrath049's "pet peeves with other players" thread, here, too! Can only agree with you, bruh!! Cheers! ;)

Biggest Pet Peeve's with Other Players

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Do you need some attention?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

Stop touching the missile controls in my Buzzard on a mission...

• DJ Kornphlake likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by marco-polo, 24 January 2014 - 02:51 AM.

As i said yesterday, people who know the dm's course and where the good weapons are but brag about it when they kick your ass.

Had some guy saying "aww someone's picking on marc", if only i could reach into the tv and wrap the cord around his throat.. Asshole.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

The mechanic's Brooklyn accent...

Just kidding

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

More of a "want" than a "need," really. ;)

• SUPERHEAVYDOODY likes this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

More of a "want" than a "need," really. ;)

I love you.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Not being able to do coke in your apartment. I know there is a bong in there but I hate that stuff in real life so never touch it on gta-o.

hahaha that would be funny. Especially if you have a few others in your apartment 

HiddenInTheBushes
  • HiddenInTheBushes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

The way your character sits on the couch and the way he or she sleeps on the bed.

The rubberbanding of the Police Vehicles, especially on higher heat/wanted levels. Police spawning directly in front you after speeding away from them.

A lot of the clothing options not being gender neutral, along with them being tied to character rank.

Customization of any and all kinds being controlled by rank. I personally don't think such a system works for GTA Online.

Having to wait 48 minutes before selling another vehicle.

Having to actually purchase higher-end vehicles. If it spawns I should be able to keep it.

The inconsistencies in payouts involving the Armored Trucks and stealing vehicles for Simeon.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

People who start missions in their f*cking apartments.

Some guy did this with a full lobby on Judging the Jury.

WHY

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by dedeto, 25 January 2014 - 10:50 AM.

1)simeon,ron,dom.this brainless characters call me every time.it's so f*cking annoying

2)cops.even if I fart,wanted stars appear.

3)that one may be the first; f*cking stupid Pegasus Woman.I just want my buzzard but it takes 2 minutes to turn off the phone because of this woman,she speaks too much

4)NPC drivers.They drive cars to hit me intentionally while I'm trying to escape from the cops.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

My goal: sit for one hour, play GTA5 Online before guests come for Superbowl gathering.

The result: 10 minutes to load everything, 15 minutes of actual play, and 35 minutes of "session timed out," "previous save could not load," and "connection lost due to unknown error."

I'm sorry, but this is all SO October 2013. I know it's loony, but I thought we were past all this nonsense?

Not sure if others are going through this, but it's a regular thing here on the East Coast, USA, for me and it's enough to put the game in the box and read a book, for crying out loud! :p

gta-online-timed-out_1280.jpg

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

Now that I'm a regular biker, my biggest pet peeve is being out in the hills somewhere, falling off my bike and then having to run down the hill following it, as it slides away.

Both annoying and funny as f*ck at the same time.

• fw3 likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

​Lack of peds + animals. 

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

Getting knocked to the ground and your character takes forever and a day to get up. I thought it was slow in IV but V takes the damn cake and eats it too.

• fw3 likes this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

My goal: sit for one hour, play GTA5 Online before guests come for Superbowl gathering.

The result: 10 minutes to load everything, 15 minutes of actual play, and 35 minutes of "session timed out," "previous save could not load," and "connection lost due to unknown error."

I'm sorry, but this is all SO October 2013. I know it's loony, but I thought we were past all this nonsense?

Not sure if others are going through this, but it's a regular thing here on the East Coast, USA, for me and it's enough to put the game in the box and read a book, for crying out loud! :p

I'm in Ontario, Canada and this is just a part of the experience for me..its the only game I own with this issue and my internet is great.  I believe the servers they use are to blame, the support forums are always loaded with people looking for fixes but never seeing improvement.  If and when I do get online, I have to change sessions through jobs because If I attempt to change sessions any other way there's a 95 percent chance of failure.

For some reason using jobs is always a guaranteed success which kind of contradicts my connection "issues" because otherwise It would have difficulty no matter what I do.  If you have any friends online I recommend having them invite you to a job lobby because that works for me every time, you Might disconnect if you quit the waiting lobby but you shouldn't if you complete the job.

• fw3 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

^^^^
It's very comforting, and I mean this sincerely, to know that someone gets my annoyance. 

I do the exact same thing in joining a race just so I'll come out in a new session.

When I do and I see there's new names and such... I breath a smile of relief.

(I love Ontario... lived in Toronto for a spell and loved strolling around Eaton Center! cheers!)

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:12 AM

Reviving an old thread instead of starting a new one.

The post I made above was back in February 2014. It's now July 2014 and along with dozens of others, I'm STILL being booted offline to SP because of "network" or "connection issues."
Just now, in the middle of robbing a store, the connection suddenly cuts out. Also, I'm still seeing the mass exodus of "joe schmoe left," "jon doe left," and "ugly ho left." 

I was joking in that last post about how "this kind of stuff is SO October 2013," but it really does make me wonder what the heck is going on that this stuff has been consistent for a few months shy of a year?

Does Rockstar just not like it when I'm winning? lol!! Cheers! ;)

• Gen4Yota and thekillerdonuts like this

Gen4Yota
  • Gen4Yota

Four Bangin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:39 AM

^This! I can't stand this! Getting kicked to SP while trying to find a rare car or something. Also, accidentally stealing a car that Simeon wants and getting 2 stars. Getting instant wanted levels is a huge problem. I hate going to punch someone and i get a wanted star while my fist is still in motion

• fw3 likes this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:45 AM

My pet peeve: people children who start threads and then go on to abuse and insult everyone who replies to their thread.

• BitPieStudios likes this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Doggie Goils. :U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:47 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 14 July 2014 - 05:47 AM.

My pet peeve: people children who start threads and then go on to abuse and insult everyone who replies to their thread.

omg they're all like 

"STOP HAVING AN OPINION! JE- KRAFF!"

• Sangers likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:29 AM

^This! I can't stand this! Getting kicked to SP while trying to find a rare car or something. Also, accidentally stealing a car that Simeon wants and getting 2 stars. Getting instant wanted levels is a huge problem. I hate going to punch someone and i get a wanted star while my fist is still in motion

A lot like getting a wanted level by cops by being near another player who has a wanted level by cops. what the?

This seems very direct and/or specific... care to elaborate? not sure if you mean in this particular thread, or not? :p

• thekillerdonuts likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users