67 replies to this topic
Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

They aren't going to sell you DLC then make you pay in game money to use it, If mansions are even added (Which they won't be, It wouldn't work fo obvious reasons) then they will be free for everyone just like the Beach Bum pack.

Well thats kinda lame

You actually believe that guy?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:10 AM Edited by blk95ta, 05 December 2013 - 06:12 AM.

They aren't going to sell you DLC then make you pay in game money to use it, If mansions are even added (Which they won't be, It wouldn't work fo obvious reasons) then they will be free for everyone just like the Beach Bum pack.

you don't think they'd add DLC you have to pay for IRL and then in game? look at games like Forza. You buy the car pack and it unlocks the cars and then you buy them in game just like any other car. why wouldn't GTA be similar?

If they do add mansions I want a damn level lock like the tank. I don't want the nicest places in the game overrun by low level riff raff who glitched a billion dollars. I want the mansions to be exclusive to people who actually played the game and leveled up to obtain them.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Well thats kinda lame

I mean should it be the case that we don't have to pay for mansions, like how we didn't have to pay for beach bum clothes, then I think its kinda lame. I would rather pay for a mansion, its not like its real money.

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:14 AM

Well thats kinda lame

I mean should it be the case that we don't have to pay for mansions, like how we didn't have to pay for beach bum clothes, then I think its kinda lame. I would rather pay for a mansion, its not like its real money.

I would imagine we would have to pay for mansions and other nice things.

I would prefer it that way, because otherwise I'd get bored if I didn't have anything to spend of in-game money on once I've gotten everything I need in the base game.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

Michaels leather jacket. I'd pay a million for it. Then maybe a tank.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by austintrain, 05 December 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Saving for mansions when r* release them, they might cost a couple of millions tho.

You reckon they will release mansions?
there's another in-game property website, which describes selling mansions and the like. at the moment however, it says something like 'site closed for maintenance'.

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Saving for mansions when r* release them, they might cost a couple of millions tho.

this for me really, just saving up for anything good they eventually release.

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

Saving up for the Frogger for missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users