Gta 5 Hidden Rock Map and Messages

15 replies to this topic
bigwoot
  • bigwoot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

To all,

I believe the key to solving the mysteries of gta 5 lie in hidden messages in the rocks. I found many hidden messages in the rocks when light hits them at a certain times and angles. Most of them can only be seen by air and few on the ground. Many have led me to certain hidden requirements for new cutseens. For example i found clues in the rocks that led me to take 5 hitchikers to the altruist camp as trevor. When u complete that the altruist try to sacrifice trevor.

I also believe that the rock at the altruist camp where they sacrifice the women is a map. At around 5 the light makes a women outline appear on the rock as you start to move around the rock u start to notice more symbols like a ship, islands and so much more then u start to notice them all piece together.

Try it out and let me know if ur a believer because i have discovered alot more than im sharing wirh u at the moment.

Also when u get to the rock stand on the west end of it looking down with ur body facing inside the camp. She will appear to u as if shes laying on her back looking at u. Her left arm is touching the tip of the handle of the baseball bat. Once u see her start to move around to where ur facing the ocean still looking down and the symbols will appear.

Crackracket
  • Crackracket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by Crackracket, 04 December 2013 - 03:57 AM.

That seems to follow something I noticed.. One of the hippies at the huge mural hippie thing says "if you look at satellite images of the desert some of the rocks totally line up"

BarneyR10
  • BarneyR10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

interesting, i didn't know that. thanks!

Crackracket
  • Crackracket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

interesting, i didn't know that. thanks!

Don't know if that was aimed at me but thanks anyway lol

He also says "the aztecs had the right idea but what happened to them?" I Google both quotes and came up with a link between them and that's the nazca lines in Peru build by the aztecs.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

I would love to see a video of this. What do you mean clues in the rocks that led you to take the hitchhikers? 

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

I would love to see a video of this. What do you mean clues in the rocks that led you to take the hitchhikers? 

yeah me to, because I found them by notification on my screen.

not by rocks

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

You can retrieve notifications in the pause menu. Inquiring minds await.

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:57 AM

I've noticed the symbol on chilead is the same as the one at the camp, everyone is looking for the ufos but I think that everything ties into that symbol. Difference between the camp and the one underneath the platform is the color. I've also wondered who "HE" is.

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

Also regarding the shadows, the altruist continually mentions "seeing the eye" at the observatory there are two "eyes" the obselisck that moves as the sun does, and the one on the smaller pedestal in front of it, I think lining the shadow up at the correct time to form the "eye"at chilead and the altruist cult camp, may give us a correct time to visit chileads peak.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

You guys must be new around here.

NO, there is no rock that tells you to take people to the Altruists. THE GAME tells you that you can do this the first time you pick up a random person using Trevor. It then puts an Altruist Icon on the map over the camp, signaling where to take them.

Don't be so gullible.

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

It is known that the rock shadow most resembles the jetpack figure on the mural. 

Did you guys just crawl out from under a rock or something haha  I just had to say it. 

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

^^  look at date of this thread.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

I have a potato that looks like Lady Gaga... if you look at it long enough and put a small wig on it.

I am positive that Tater Gaga (as I like to call her) will be the key to solving this mystery.

• drr26 and CanOdope like this

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I never got the notification about the Altruists, I didn't even know about them until I started reading these forums... Definitely haven't seen any rock messages leading me there.

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

ahh YOU your gonna go places kid.

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

ahh YOU your gonna go places kid.

I'm 42 kiddo.  Go do your homework you might go somewhere too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users