Photo

Any point?

10 replies to this topic
Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

In the new year I'll eventually be playing GTA Online but is it ruined now?

I'm asking this for 3 reasons.

1. A certain amount of users have managed to glitch themselves huge amounts of money. A glitch was patched and people found another. No doubt when that is patched another will surface.

2. People have managed to take advantage of certain hacks enabling them to drive certain vehicles such as HVY Cutter or Franklins Buffalo. I certainly wouldn't want to end up in a session with that stupid HVY Cutter.

3. I played Resident Evil 5 : Mercenaries and after getting stuck playing with 12 year oldsI find myself having to constantly quit until a proper human player joined. I hate kids, I hate their attitude and I hate the way the think they know everything.

Rockstar claim GTA Online will be constantly evolving but after getting a 10 car garage ( which is possible in the first hour using glitches) what is their left to?

I worry by the time I come online it'll be dead especially due to the new systems arriving on the scene.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

I hate kids, I hate their attitude and I hate the way the think they know everything.

So I'm guessing you don't have plans for a family. Might want to get that checked out bro bro 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

It's all a matter of opinion. I will say this though, it is certainly worth giving a chance.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Easy enough to avoid all complaints in OP by crew only, friend only, or solo.

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

I hate kids, I hate their attitude and I hate the way the think they know everything.

So I'm guessing you don't have plans for a family. Might want to get that checked out bro bro 

Have one bro. I certainly wouldn't want to play online with them.

Loving your own kids is completely different than gaming with immature twats from around the globe.
  • Yakito, M3mn0ch_1987 and redfirebird87 like this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

1) Don't glitch yourself. Glitching is the quickest way to ruin the longevity of the game for yourself

2) If there are people in your session using tanks or other glitched vehicles that you don't want to see, just change sessions....there are thousands of them

3) 12-year-olds are stupid. So are some 30-year-old. At the same time, some of them can be highly entertaining. I suggest joining a crew of older, more mature players if this is a worry for you. 

I personally like the randomness of random people. They could do anything. I also like to randomly do random things to them/for them....just adds more play-ability.

I would definitely play GTA:O....just don't glitch your money and you'll have fun rising through the ranks.  

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Can get onboard with that. See you January if any of you guys play PS3.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 03 December 2013 - 09:42 PM.

Also you said something about 'only a 10 car garage' what's left after that?

Answer: the whole damn game

I bought a supercar to help me in custom super car races - not just so I could 'have one' as some kind of trophy.

There is hundreds of jobs/activities, most of which are a lot of fun with others. They're also releasing more add-on packs, and the custom content creator will be coming soon so we can make our own events (races to start with I think).

If the only reason you want to play is to earn money and buy cars, you should find a game that you actually find fun.

This is also why I get pissed off when I see crap like 'glitching ruins the longevity of the game' - it's the opposite. You can actually play the game without worrying about the cash payout. Nothing more annoying than people joining a mission, seeing it's a low payout, then leaving.

Kids are annoying, but you wont be quitting 20 times to find a session without them. Occasionally you get a group, but it's occasional, not every time you join.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

1. A certain amount of users have managed to glitch themselves huge amounts of money. A glitch was patched and people found another. No doubt when that is patched another will surface.

It's actually the same glitch that hasn't yet been patched successfully. Once it's gone I can't imagine a way to make that kind of money that fast without a hacker friend.

2. People have managed to take advantage of certain hacks enabling them to drive certain vehicles such as HVY Cutter or Franklins Buffalo. I certainly wouldn't want to end up in a session with that stupid HVY Cutter.

Those vehicles aren't a concern. They're not very good anyways.

I hate kids

Ok, well videogames are always going to have kids. It isn't a gta thing.

Rockstar claim GTA Online will be constantly evolving but after getting a 10 car garage ( which is possible in the first hour using glitches) what is their left to?

Fill the 10 car garage perhaps. There are a few threads on ideas. There is a lack of content that will hopefully be remedied. If you have a good imagination that helps a lot. It's certainly worth the $30 you could have bought it for on black Friday.

I worry by the time I come online it'll be dead especially due to the new systems arriving on the scene.

I love GTA and so do a lot of players. It's got a good fanbase and with saint's row jumping the shark with 3 and 4 there aren't any other console games like gta. I'm not giving up on the game.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

It's still fun as hell.   No matter the issues, GTA has always been one of my favorite games and will remain so.  I don't know why people are crying so much, how many hours did we just tool around in SP in previous games just causing random chaos?  Now others get to do it with/against us and it somehow bores us to death instantly?  Lame....

• WBaker likes this

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

[/quote]
Fill the 10 car garage perhaps. There are a few threads on ideas. There is a lack of content that will hopefully be remedied. If you have a good imagination that helps a lot. It's certainly worth the $30 you could have bought it for on black Friday.[quote]

It has been wrapped in my house since October no doubt costing more than £30.00.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users